[Buying]  Buying Metal Fight Beyblades and Battle Strikers Metal XS [06-06-16]

lol Even know before I will let you the ultimate Dragoon GT blakc edition from takara but I send it one month later to Ashton pinto :\
(Aug. 23, 2014  3:37 PM)loyd87 Wrote: lol Even know before I will let you the ultimate Dragoon GT blakc edition from takara but I send it one month later to Ashton pinto :\

Damn. I'm unlucky :\ How much he offered to you ?
|BeyBounper|
(Aug. 23, 2014  3:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  3:37 PM)loyd87 Wrote: lol Even know before I will let you the ultimate Dragoon GT blakc edition from takara but I send it one month later to Ashton pinto :\

Damn. I'm unlucky :\ How much he offered to you ?

well we does exchange. I'll send him all my plastics beys like 20 beyblades and some alone parts against some MFB beyblades, MFB accessories and MFB Parts. but I have some HMS. if you would like to have it. I could sell you some or all HMS and Parts I have. Ashton Pinto would like to have it but he put it in standby like a month ago and have no more news at the moment so I don't think he is interested at all for now. I have some HMS parts missing and I didn't find them at the moment... but the best part of my collection is available. I have also the CUstom HMS Grip, a rare parts for accessories hah!
(Oct. 05, 2014  2:00 PM)loyd87 Wrote: well we does exchange. I'll send him all my plastics beys like 20 beyblades and some alone parts against some MFB beyblades, MFB accessories and MFB Parts. but I have some HMS. if you would like to have it. I could sell you some or all HMS and Parts I have. Ashton Pinto would like to have it but he put it in standby like a month ago and have no more news at the moment so I don't think he is interested at all for now. I have some HMS parts missing and I didn't find them at the moment... but the best part of my collection is available. I have also the CUstom HMS Grip, a rare parts for accessories hah!

I'm not yet in HMS, thanks for the offer, but now I prefer MFB. There's MFB tournaments in Quebec but no Plastics/HMS. Also, they are really much expensive, and for now I don't have that much money for it.
I think the best thing I can do with my HMS is a zombie combos with Dark Effigy MS Attack Ring with Wide Circle and the running core of Wolborg MS

Hah!
did you update your OP list?!
My wishlist ? Yes, today. I'm looking for L-Drago Destroy F: S, not the Legends version because it is the light mold, I'm looking for the heavy mold Wink
Spark FX is light mold my Ldrago Destroy from HyperBlade as Heavy Mold but the best is Guardian from takara
Do you want the Storm Aquario 100HF/S only for the Aquario, hah ? Anyway, I have to check first, but I think I had bought an additional Hyperblade Flash Sagittario from Hasbro, and I for sure have a Beylauncher L for you next time.
The Storm Aquario 100HF/S is mainly for Aquario, but also for the fun of HF/S and doing some testings. It would be great for the Flash Sagittario and the BeyLauncher L, they are both two really expensives on eBay, and the BeyLauncher L is actually for doing some tests, since I don't own one.
It turns out I really only have a Beylauncher L for you. I was certain I had purchased a Flash Sagittario from Hasbro, but apparently I got two Phantom Orion instead, hah.
Haha, too bad. Anyway, I will probably buy it online, even it is expensive and that I'm disgusted of online shopping. I really hope that I will be able to trade with saito.toyz my defective orange F230 for a working one before the next tournament...