World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying Buying Metal Fight Beyblades and Battle Strikers Metal XS [06-06-16] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying Buying Metal Fight Beyblades and Battle Strikers Metal XS [06-06-16] (/Thread-Buying-Buying-Metal-Fight-Beyblades-and-Battle-Strikers-Metal-XS-06-06-16)

Pages: 1 2 3

Buying Metal Fight Beyblades and Battle Strikers Metal XS [06-06-16] - MissingNo. - Dec. 17, 2013

As the title says, I'm one of those who still like and play with Battle Strikers.
Here's the ones I really need to complete my collection :
  • Iceblade
  • Kaos
  • Rexer
  • Viper
  • Minotaur
  • Valkyria
  • Talonthor/Talonthor.FX
  • Viking/Viking.FX
  • Black Widow (Original version)

I need those to complete my collection, however, I'm still looking for pretty much any Battle Striker from the Metal XS serie, in good condition.

For the price, keep in mind that there is barely any demand for Battle Strikers right now, so don't expect to get as much money as you would get with Beyblades.

Now for Metal Fight Beyblades, same boring stuff :
  • Bandid Genbull F230TB (Obviously Takara Tomy's version, with a good F230 that doesn't wobble or squeak.)
  • Wind Aquario 105HF/S or Storm Aquario 105HF/S
  • Flash Sagittario 230WD
  • Jade Jupiter S130RB
  • Beat Lynx TH170WD

RE: Where buying a bey pointer ? - Naijalak - Dec. 17, 2013

I don't think I've seen any for under $30 recently.

Also, unless you just want it for collection purposes, they're pretty much useless. Unless you've got a a good group of people you play with who all have one.

RE: Where buying a bey pointer ? - Cannon - Dec. 17, 2013

I have one for sale, but the batteries are dead (not sure if they even work because it started leaking). I'll pm ya.

RE: Buying Jumping Base, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium and more ! - MissingNo. - Feb. 23, 2014

|Bump|

RE: Buying Jumping Base, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium and more ! - MissingNo. - Feb. 25, 2014

|Bump|

RE: Buying Jumping Base, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium and more ! - blah - Feb. 25, 2014

You can only bump your thread every 48 hours.

RE: Buying Jumping Base, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium and more ! - MissingNo. - Feb. 27, 2014

|Prices edited|

RE: Buying Jumping Base, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium and more ! - MissingNo. - Mar. 05, 2014

|Edited|

RE: Buying Duo, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, first mold Q and Jumping Base - MissingNo. - Mar. 11, 2014

|bump|

RE: Buying Duo, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, first mold Q and Jumping Base - Mitsu - Mar. 11, 2014

Thought I'd just help you out, hah.

Otherwise, here's a link to a Duo wheel. Unfortunately, this might not be the price your looking for, and you'd need to buy the other parts too. For a little more money, you might as well buy the full DX set. I've got mine for roughly around $30, if I could recall.

RE: Buying Duo, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, first mold Q and Jumping Base - MissingNo. - Mar. 11, 2014

(Mar. 11, 2014  5:15 PM)|Midnight| Wrote: Thought I'd just help you out, hah.

Otherwise, here's a link to a Duo wheel. Unfortunately, this might not be the price your looking for, and you'd need to buy the other parts too. For a little more money, you might as well buy the full DX set. I've got mine for roughly around $30, if I could recall.

30 $ ? Where do you find it ? I look everywhere and the minimum is 54 $ free shipping for a DX set Yes, it help me XD but the link doesnt work.

RE: Buying Duo, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, first mold Q and Jumping Base - Mitsu - Mar. 11, 2014

(Mar. 11, 2014  9:42 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:

30 $ ? Where do you find it ? I look everywhere and the minimum is 54 $ free shipping for a DX set Yes, it help me XD But the link doesnt work. If i buy DX set, i will have 3 W105 and 3 R2F XD but i will probably buy it
A member named LMAO ordered me one back in November. I don't know the exact seller, though. that's the problem.

Anyways, this one should come to around a little over $35. I just don't know how trust worthy the seller is.

(Mar. 11, 2014  9:52 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2014  9:42 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:

30 $ ? Where do you find it ? I look everywhere and the minimum is 54 $ free shipping for a DX set Yes, it help me XD But the link doesnt work. If i buy DX set, i will have 3 W105 and 3 R2F XD but i will probably buy it
A member named LMAO ordered me one back in November. I don't know the exact seller, though. that's the problem.

Anyways, this one should come to around a little over $35. I just don't know how trust worthy the seller is.

Thx, but the link doesnt work again, i don't know why :\ the littlest i've found for Duo Uranus is 18 $, no box, no launchers

RE: Buying Duo, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, first mold Q and Jumping Base - ~Stoney~ - Mar. 11, 2014

That's strange, both links work for me :\

RE: Buying Duo, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, first mold Q and Jumping Base - MissingNo. - Mar. 12, 2014

(Mar. 11, 2014  10:45 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: That's strange, both links work for me :\

For me, when I click on it, a eBay error message appear on the screen :

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

RE: Buying Duo, BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, first mold Q and Jumping Base - ~Stoney~ - Mar. 12, 2014

(Mar. 12, 2014  11:35 AM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2014  10:45 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: That's strange, both links work for me :\

For me, when I click on it, a eBay error message appear on the screen :

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Well ok, but that doesn´t mean that the link isn´t working, it´s a problem with the legal restrictions in Canada. So they either exclude this set from importing or - for some reason - you´re not allowed to buy something from Taiwan.
To me both doesn´t seem very reasonable though...

RE: Buying first mold Q and Jumping Base - MissingNo. - Mar. 15, 2014

|finally found BB-10 and Duo|

RE: Absolutely need a first mold Q !!! - MissingNo. - Mar. 20, 2014

|Bump !|

RE: Absolutely need a first mold Q for Beywiki !!! - MissingNo. - Mar. 24, 2014

|Bump|

RE: Buying TT first mold Q and Hasbro M145 - MissingNo. - Apr. 05, 2014

|Bump|

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s buying thread UPDATED !!! - MissingNo. - Aug. 18, 2014

|BeyBumper|

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s buying thread UPDATED !!! - DRAGON KING - Aug. 18, 2014

Let me just say, you won't find GT beyblade for a low price. The cheapest you'll find will probably be Gigars, but I'm going to assume you only mean the ones with the "GT" at the end of the names. Not the other 2 (Gigars and Zeus).

(Aug. 18, 2014  1:14 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Let me just say, you won't find GT beyblade for a low price. The cheapest you'll find will probably be Gigars, but I'm going to assume you only mean the ones with the "GT" at the end of the names. Not the other 2 (Gigars and Zeus).

I mean all beys with a turbo engine gear or a name ending by "GT". I've already got hasbro's Gigars NIB, and I always ask myself if I should open it or not, it's mind torture --'

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s buying thread UPDATED !!! - DRAGON KING - Aug. 18, 2014

I'd keep it NIB. Yeah the GT beyblades go for around $100-$300 NIB.

(Aug. 18, 2014  1:19 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I'd keep it NIB. Yeah the GT beyblades go for around $100-$300 NIB.

I don't got that much money to put right now for ONE beyblade. I wait for a job, and perhaps sometime I will own the supreme Dragoon GT...