[Buying]  [Buying] Individual parts, and other stuff like...

I NEED PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE THE ITEM, so take a picture of it with a little piece of paper in the background with your username. Thanks

Yeah, so title. I'm only looking to buy from people who have sold over WBO before. Grin Just pm me stuff, price.

Buying:
Tracks:
Tips:
Others:
I would like it if you were in the U.S. for cheaper shipping Tongue_out

Selling:
Well..I happen to have good luck at stores. I can buy hasbro beys you need. lolz
ask akirasdaddy for ray unicorno it worth it for $25
Thanks, i'll check it out.
Edit: I forgot to put booster pack Pinching_eyes_2
Dimsum sells it for about 9.99 GBP, which is a Starter Pack but for the price of a booster pack.
(Dec. 09, 2010  12:45 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Dimsum sells it for about 9.99 GBP, which is a Starter Pack but for the price of a booster pack.

Thank you
Bamp.
Just buy the Super Deck Set from AkirasDaddy. It comes with 90 AND 85.

And a slew of great parts.
But i don't want the whole set T.T i just.. wait ill check :o!
How much do you want? Grin
How about buy a Attack&Balance Set? It will include
*Track
*Tip
- WF (rare)
- RF
- SF

And I would like to sell it $17 (include shipping but no tracking number).
I actually have a deal going on, but thanks anyways.
KK, didn't know you were serious about BumpKing but anyways, I have both an 85 and a 90 and my price is $40 USD Exclusive of shipping Uncertain
Updated
no way your just going to get the vulcan wheel by itself. almost everybody (including me) that bought vulcan horuseus bought it for the vulcan wheel. your best bey is getting it from here. best get it before its gone. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...P01?page=3
Bump
Vulcan MW. $50
He can buy a Vulcan Horsueus NIB off dimsum for $30, why would he buy just the metal wheel for $50 ?
lolm exactly. He can just buy an entire Vulcan for $30, or suffer my ridiculous prices ^^
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:35 PM)blah Wrote: He can buy a Vulcan Horsueus NIB off dimsum for $30, why would he buy just the metal wheel for $50 ?

Mah hero<3

Lol bump o3o
Like me some bumps pl0x
Sadface updated posts.
On vacation, bump
eBay is not our friend D:< T_T