[Buying]  Buying DRAGOON MS BLACK, DRANZER MS RED

DONT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE WHAT IM LOOKING FOR, OR INFO ON IT.
I am in need of these beys and parts. Looking for a black dragoon ms! Pm me an offer if you have them, not really looking to trade for them. Paypal only items listed top to bottom by priority
Wanted list: Dragoon MS BLACK/ RED
Dranzer ms RED
Shining God ms
Proto gray gaia dragoon ms can be found in Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-...27c259a51b

Best of all, total price if bid ends with US 15, then with shipping, cost only US $27. Not a bad price. Act now, before someone had their eyes on it.

I am a girl btw.
Hi
I have every colour of eistain MS and yellow or white gaia dragon ms
Everything is NIP.
I also have a NIB random boster HMS 5 saint for sale but it would be shipped from japan , as it is with my YJA middleman!
Send me an offer if you re interessed in any of those
OP updated! Blue Einstein ms obtained! Pm me offer if you have the other beys wanted.
Blue dragoon mf obtained!! OP updated. Bump!
Yellow dranzer mf obtained!!! And updated OP with magical ape ms, if you have one, NIB/NIP (or good condition) pm me an offer!
OP updated! Dranzer ms (red recolor) has been added!
OP updated! Pm me offers if you have the beys listed!
Bump- i NEED shining god! Any condition, mostly attack ring and bit protector wanted, send me a pm!
Also, red or purple samurai changer is wanted, any condition.
Bump, Samurai changer desperately needed, now top priority!
hey guys im a new member do yall know a good combo with phantom orion scythe kronos flash saggitario diaoblo nemiesses kreis cygnus samuraie ifraid and sinnbinoi salamander
brad r u there dude i look up to u please reply i have a question
You should make your own welcome thread to introduce yourself. Also, please use "build me a combo" to request advice on combos.