[Buying]  Buying DRAGOON MS BLACK, DRANZER MS RED

Magical ape obtained! Still need samurai changer!
UPDATED OP! DARK LEOPARD AND EINSTIEN ARE NEEDED!
Bump! I want a dark leopard! Yellow or black!
Bump! Lookin for a ORANGE dranzer ms. PM me if you know of one!
DRAGOON MSUV ADDED. I mostly want just the AR, any color, preferablly with stickers. but I may buy the whole bey. Read the OP for more info.
I got a NIB Lime Green Dragoon MSUV that I'd be willing to sell, PM me your offer. Smile
Forgot to say wolborg ice blue ver is added!
(sorry for double post)
Only Hasbro brand for Dranzer MS what happen if you find a Takara brand will you let it go? Cause getting a Takara brand Dranzer MS is rare. There are plenty of Dranzer MS by Sono Kong which is a good brand if you want it cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...20c09e89ec

Dranzer MS by Sono Kong good brand but if it was Takara it'll be better, however Hasbro is good too.
(Aug. 08, 2012  1:32 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: Only Hasbro brand for Dranzer MS what happen if you find a Takara brand will you let it go? Cause getting a Takara brand Dranzer MS is rare. There are plenty of Dranzer MS by Sono Kong which is a good brand if you want it cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...20c09e89ec

Dranzer MS by Sono Kong good brand but if it was Takara it'll be better, however Hasbro is good too.

I am aware of the abundance of sono kong dranzer ms' on ebay, and I'm focussing on the hasbro version only, I have my reasons bud Wink
Why exactly do you only want a hasbro Dranzer MS? Is there any proper reason apart from nostalgia or something?
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:49 AM)Ultra Wrote: Why exactly do you only want a hasbro Dranzer MS? Is there any proper reason apart from nostalgia or something?
It is for the special mold of manual change core, and I just got a hasbro dranzer ms in HMS lot I posted about in the recent purchases thread.
Joyful_3
That's funny. Special mold. Either way the part is still awful.
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:18 AM)Ultra Wrote: That's funny. Special mold. Either way the part is still awful.
There is no doubt about that haha, but I've never had one, so before I bought the takara or ever so common SonoKong, I thought I'd try to hasbro one haha
xD
Geez!Acfalcon, Why so many posts in a row? Just edit your first post. It saves space.
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:53 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Geez!Acfalcon, Why so many posts in a row? Just edit your first post. It saves space.
Im either bumping every 48 hours or longer, or I am replying to a question or comment on my thread. You cant bump a thread by editing, and im not violating any rules.