[Buying]  [Buying] Buying Some Stuff (L/Rs NEEDED!)

Bump
Bump
Bump
What's the point in bumping if you can't buy anything!
(Jul. 07, 2011  10:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What's the point in bumping if you can't buy anything!

there is still stuff I haven't found I'm going to make a Priorty list Now if that helps sorry about The Flash Leapord again I have Paypal now I just need some time to tlk to my parent when buyig stuff
Bump
You already know that you're meant to only bump a thread every 48 hours...
Also if you have already found everything you're looking for just buy it already! This thread is like 5 pages of bumping.
Update Bump Really Can only buy the plastics
I've still got my Flash Leopard 2 for sale then if you want it.
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've still got my Flash Leopard 2 for sale then if you want it.

Oh Thanks I was actuallying just looking through my PMs for it How much was it again
Pm me. We should talk about prices on threads.
I really need a Virgo Wheel 4Minute Mold or above Also a Libra Wheel also Hpwever I would like them as whole beys Libra 145 S or Libra DF145 BS
Virgo DF145 BS
You do not need it. Virgo is outclassed now by Earth and Basalt, there is really very little point in getting one. Also you're probably not gonna find a four minute mold either.
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You do not need it. Virgo is outclassed now by Earth and Basalt, there is really very little point in getting one. Also you're probably not gonna find a four minute mold either.

Your right it's for my friend I stiill want not as much anymore but ok then this is also a bump
Stop caring about the mold and buy one off ebay is what I say.
Added a few things Bump pretty much also for any Sonokong Items Please tell me some Websies I can't find them anywhere
Sonokong 4D doesn't come till October if that's what your talking about. All the current sonokong beys should be on eBay. The red attack stadium is but it only ships to the US.
(Aug. 04, 2011  10:16 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Sonokong 4D doesn't come till October if that's what your talking about. All the current sonokong beys should be on eBay. The red attack stadium is but it only ships to the US.

Thanks for that Buying the REd Attack Stadium Soon Updated Aswell
The OP has been updated Bump
I've got a used BB-14 stadium, Burning Kerberous and Driger S.
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've got a used BB-14 stadium, Burning Kerberous and Driger S.

This made me a feel better However not sure when I can buy 2 are for friends which makes it much linger and Right now I'm Broke the only think I can Buy right now is a need Hasbro Bakushin WHeel need ASAP will pay and price under 30$
MF Bakushin Susanow 105 F Needed ASAP
Lookign for a lot of L-Drago Destroy Stickers Now they come off so easy I just got mine and the stickers look horrible
BUMP
I really need a Bakushin wheel Hasbro Quick