[Buying]  [Buying] Buying Some Stuff (L/Rs NEEDED!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-Burn...2c5c806b5c
i think deikailo have one for cheaper price..and i have a mint roller attacker..but i only do trade..
bump plus a update and also i don't wamt to know where to find this just say Ebay either give me a link or PM me i don't want to bid and would prefer shipping under 10$
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...NG-SELLING
my selling thread..got a perfect roller attacker,flash leopard 2,gaia dragoon v,ultra rare cyber dragoon,seaborg,draciel f,draciel v,master dranzer,and customize orca diver..
shipping for regular air mail is less than 10usd...registered air mail is just plus 4usd out of the total shipping cost..
just pm me offer and we could discuss more..
Updated OP Bump
I'm currently selling this Phantom Fox MS on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0695979050

Also selling a red recolour of Phantom Fox MS on my WBO sales thread.
i might buy the phantom fox though the shipping is very high
Its because I use registered shipping. Has insurance and lessens the risk of stuff being lost in the mail. Along with the fact that in Japan, regular mail still faces some long delays.
Less than 1hour till 48 Hours Bump Update i would like the things i am buying in the price range i need them in the range if its above the range and you want to offer plesase below the range that is how much i am willing to pay and i am only willing to pay 5$ USD obove the Price ranges
Well, it looks like you have nearly everything in your price range. You won't find wide square and Sol Blaze for what you are asking, better to take the time and look on eBay...unless you don't have a way to pay for stuff of of eBay.

Realistically, getting lucky on an eBay auction is what you should be gunning for.
Thing I'm selling $20 not $2. Also red sol blaze is very rare now. Unlikely that dimsum will restock it. Only place you can get one anymore is on YJA or from someone on here.
It was a Typo Fixed well i at least hoope they make the movie in USA with the Bey
Also Might be Buying the BB-33 Stadium from Earth Pheonix as long as shippign isn't 15$
its been 49 hours and 3 minutes so its ready for a BUMP and update
48 hours and 21 min BUMP
BUMP at 51 hours about
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:15 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: BUMP at 51 hours about

Exactly 48 Hours Really need a Libra Wheel or Virgo wheel Under 30$ or i could just get a BB-22 Set anyone have those I really need it for My friends
No one is gonna have a BB-22 for sale for $30. They're very hard to find. I've got a used virgo wheel if you want it though.
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No one is gonna have a BB-22 for sale for $30. They're very hard to find. I've got a used virgo wheel if you want it though.

thanks how about BB-22 for 40$ i can't go much higher than that because its for my friends and they will orobaly be reluctant each Paying 15$ for one Bey even if they arew good
Normally you probably couldn't find for like $100... I think Captain Squirrel is the only one here that has one for sale. You're better off getting virgo and libra individually.
(Jun. 17, 2011  2:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Normally you probably couldn't find for like $100... I think Captain Squirrel is the only one here that has one for sale. You're better off getting virgo and libra individually.

Sigh thanks anyway for the info i at least know where to get one
Hi,
I have a mint sol blaze red for sell, all stickers are pasted and not used. It will be $30 includding shipping.

PM me if you are interested.
Bump With Updates I know they are hard to find but
^ Sol Blazes are usually VERY expensive, so that's a good price IMO.
Y'know, being collector's items and all.
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:56 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Some PLastic HMS Blading Gear [Need]
I assume you mean launcher grips for plastics and HMS? I've got some for sale. That is, I plastic gen launcher grips for sale.
(Jun. 28, 2011  2:44 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:56 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Some PLastic HMS Blading Gear [Need]
I assume you mean launcher grips for plastics and HMS? I've got some for sale. That is, I plastic gen launcher grips for sale.

Thanks but Don't you live in AU So Isn't Shipping Very High to USA
Bump I also Need a New MFB Attack Stadium