[Buying]  Buying Blue Venus Beyblade and Pink Galux Beyblade

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum as I just joined merely a few minutes ago.

I'm 18 this year, and I have been CRAZY over female beybladers since age 8 when I first watched Beyblade on television.

I've been looking ups and downs for Ming Ming's Light Blue Venus Beyblade and Mariah's Light Pink Galux beyblade since FOREVER.

I'm looking for someone sincere enough to sell me.

Do kindly send me a message over here or at my facebook at izumi_aiko@hotmail.com.

Million Thanks.

<3
Bumps can only happen every 48 hours.

Galux doesn't exist, it's a War Lion on a SG Metal Ball Base colored Pink. Ming Ming's Venus isn't originally colored Light Blue technically, but w/e floats your boat I guess.
(Oct. 14, 2012  8:55 AM)Izumi Aiko Wrote: huh? what do u mean?

You can only "Bump" a thread after 48 Hours after the latest post.

Galux does not exist. It is just a Recolour of Galeon. Ming Ming's Beyblade is not blue, it is a Violet/Purple colour.
oh~ Then can i buy a recoloured galeon and violet venus beyblade frm u?
a member here did make galux for another member here
u can ask him for the details, who is dio in fact.
Um just to set you straight Ga'Hooleone is definitely wrong about the SG Metal Ball. (The beywiki info on it is confusing. That's from the card game). It's just a pink Galeon as Cannon said.
okok.

No matter what way,

can someone just sell me a galux (pink) and venus (light blue) beyblade? thanks!
Did you even read your own thread? You have to ask the member called Dio if he can make you a Galux because they don't exist. Either that or get a new Galeon or one without stickers and paint it pink. As for the Venus well those are rediculously rare and expensive too so you'll have to wait a while for that.
(Oct. 17, 2012  3:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: Did you even read your own thread? You have to ask the member called Dio if he can make you a Galux because they don't exist. Either that or get a new Galeon or one without stickers and paint it pink. As for the Venus well those are rediculously rare and expensive too so you'll have to wait a while for that.

Who's Dio and WHERE IS HE?? =.=

P.S B> BLUE / VIOLET VENUS BEYBLADE!!
Considering you're apparently 18 i'd assume you would have put some effort into finding him.. There's a Member List button at the top of the page and he has a selling thread in the bey marketplace section.