Buying Burst in the UK for Pounds

Sadly no one in the UK sells Burst beyblades. There may be some local sellers on eBay, but they are usually overpriced.

If you have enough money, I'd suggest you import from Japan. There are several ways to do this.

1) Use a service such as Buyee, Zenmarket or Tenso. There is a whole topic on these in the marketplace forum. Just know that they all have fees and have various levels of services.

2) Use a middleman. OkinawamTS and Leo Burst are both dependable sellers. Search around and PM them for prices. They even will mark down packages, which I'll explain.

When you order stuff and they are put into boxes ready for shipping, you must be wary of import taxes. If you are not careful, you can end up spending half of what you already paid in fees. Living in the UK is annoying for importers like myself, but luckily there is a trick to get around it. (Use at your own risk though, usually you'll be fine, but it is technically illegal)

Marking down is the process where a seller will mark a lower price on the shipping label. To avoid UK import duty and taxes, any price below 3000 yen will go through with no fees. I typically get sellers (or Zenmarket) to mark down to about 2500 yen, just to be safe. Please keep this in mind, or you will end up spending a crazy amount of money.

I personally have quite a history with importing. I used to use Buyee to buy auction items on Yahoo Japan Auctions (where you can find rare beys and special releases or random booster full sets). But now Buyee have stopped marking down, so Zenmarket is a great option. I used it until Leo Burst came around, as he provided a better service and competitive prices. So right now, Leo Burst (aka Gan) is my main boi and he's a great guy who will go the extra mile.

I suggest you do some research, think about what you want and which services you prefer and then make an informed decision on which method to choose.

Of course, if you are the patient type, Burst will be released by Hasbro next year. You will then be able to find Burst beyblades on UK toyselves, such as in Toys'R'Us and the Entertainer.