[Buying]  Brushing Up on Burst

Hey guys. I've kind of been away for a long time, but I'm looking to get some parts so I can have fun at AN this year. I'm not so well versed in this stuff anymore, but here's what I was told to look for:

B-100 Spriggan Requiem 
B-98 God Customize Set
B-97 Nightmare Longinus
B-106 Emperor Forneus u
B-104 Winning Valkyrie 
B-92 Sieg Xclaibur

I'm also not sure about what's a good grip/shooter
(May. 06, 2018  9:26 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Hey guys. I've kind of been away for a long time, but I'm looking to get some parts so I can have fun at AN this year. I'm not so well versed in this stuff anymore, but here's what I was told to look for:

B-100 Spriggan Requiem 
B-98 God Customize Set
B-97 Nightmare Longinus
B-106 Emperor Forneus u
B-104 Winning Valkyrie 
B-92 Sieg Xclaibur

I'm also not sure about what's a good grip/shooter

Best ripcord launcher: B-112 Long Light Launcher LR
Best string launcher: LR String Launcher
A grip (attaches to both) : GunMetal Grip

btw You're not gonna need Winning Valkyrie AND Sieg Xcalibur, just one. Both are just used in the Meta to counter Deep Chaos (from God Customize) and kill other right spin beys (except Spriggan Requiem)

Spriggan Requiem will come with the 2nd strongest Ripcord Launcher in the game, so if u get it, you don't need to buy another separate launcher. But the Spriggan Requiem Layer is getting banned for being too overpowered, so you may want to keep that in mind ^^.
Thanks for your help!
Check leosama's thread here for good prices on eBay for what you're looking for.

And beware of Winning Valkyrie's disc, 12. It is flawed and damages other Beyblades. Either cover it with a frame or don't use it. Competitively, it's useless as far as anyone's aware.