[Buying]  [BUYING] Vulcan Horseus face Bolt

I'm looking for Vulcan horseus face bolt in mint condition. PM me with picture and let me know how much you want for it. I pay though PayPal. Thanks
Go to dimsum or Akira'sDaddy to buy one.
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:29 AM)Pyro Wrote: Go to dimsum or Akira'sDaddy to buy one.
He wants the Face itself though, apparently ...

You should just print the Face on sticker sheet.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:29 AM)Pyro Wrote: Go to dimsum or Akira'sDaddy to buy one.
He wants the Face itself though, apparently ...

You should just print the Face on sticker sheet.
Yeah, but the problem would be getting a good quality Face to print.
Well I agree with Kai-V, but I ordered 2 Vulcan Horuseus and 1 is for collection and 1 is for actual use but the actual use I might change the facebolt to a MetalFace... so maybe I can sell it.... not sure though.
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:25 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I'm looking for Vulcan horseus face bolt in mint condition. PM me with picture and let me know how much you want for it. I pay though PayPal. Thanks

Just get metal faces from dimsum2u & ask someone in this thread

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets

someone is bound to give you a scan of their vulcan sticker sheet

plastic face would be a waste in buying as you also would have to pay for shipping if you get a seller from another country

so make the proper choice

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo89
I'll sell a face sticker w/ the bolt for $15 shipped Uncertain
Thanks for the reply guys!
What I need is the original face bolt printed in not with sticker. I asked dimsum2u but he does'nt sell just the face bolt. I collect this beyblades when I bought mine the face bolt has a scratch on it. I have the original sticker.
mfb unboxer! Thats exactly what I need the face bolt on you're avatar
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:38 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I'll sell a face sticker w/ the bolt for $15 shipped Uncertain

That's a terrible price, shipping for a facebolt should only be about $2 something.
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:28 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Thanks for the reply guys!
What I need is the original face bolt printed in not with sticker. I asked dimsum2u but he does'nt sell just the face bolt. I collect this beyblades when I bought mine the face bolt has a scratch on it. I have the original sticker.

Mine came like that too.

Factory Errors Suck.

Why is it that you don't like the Sticker?
I like the original marking. This is what I got

(Dec. 20, 2010  10:18 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Mine came like that too.

Factory Errors Suck.

Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Awesone Pic! LOL, anyways my cousin had that too it sucked for him because he bought it for $96.

Mine came like that too.

Factory Errors Suck.

Did you put the sticker on though Blaze Wheeler because I saw your Vulcan Horuseus Unboxing and you said that the facebolt wasnt printed well. So did you put the sticker on?
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:18 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: Awesone Pic! LOL, anyways my cousin had that too it sucked for him because he bought it for $96.

Mine came like that too.

Factory Errors Suck.

Did you put the sticker on though Blaze Wheeler because I saw your Vulcan Horuseus Unboxing and you said that the facebolt wasnt printed well. So did you put the sticker on?

I put the sticker on a Metal Face.
mine came printed more to the right. i put the sticker on my launcher grip lol. i just use a black metal face on it.
Hey guys do you know where to by vulcan, cause I just cant find it in bankok....
This isn't the right place to ask a question like that. Check Stores with Beyblades in Stock otherwise buy it online.