[Buying]  [BUYING] Someone please sell me a quetz

ok i have gotten every mfb for these so please sell me these

Quatzalcoatl
lightning ldrago
pisces(not thermal)
and stardust pegasus

if you will sellt these make sure to pm me quick because if i dont get offers in 2 weeks ill buy the blades opn moj for $30
on moj sorry
You're crazy if you think you'll find Pisces for 30 bucks. It's going well over a 100 last I checked.
no ive found a pisces for 30
quatz is the cheapest though
quatz is the cheapest though
Then it was a thermal Pisces. Not a Pre-HWS Pisces.
post a link cause cause no one believes you.
You may have found an auction beginning at $30 for Pisces, it wont stay that way.
yes found an auction of random booster 2 which came with pisces
post a link!
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:54 PM)beyblade007 Wrote: im going to buy this it comes with alot of hybrid wheels
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f84424890

you do know that the prices on auctions rise right?
that auction has 6 days left lol
I meant the pre hws pisces one. I still don't believe you.
i know auctions rise but i have 100 bucks to spend and i want to get this or i could get every beyblade in that lot for 230 on ebay
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:59 PM)beyblade007 Wrote: i know auctions rise but i have 100 bucks to spend and i want to get this or i could get every beyblade in that lot for 230 on ebay

Well, you'll be paying more than half of that $100 in fees and shipping alone lol
lol, OK believe what you want...
I've used MOJ a few times for big lots, but maybe they have changed their policies in the last 2 weeks...
Also, thats not a lot lol, its just for the case
It helps when you can read Japanese ^^;
hey do you know all the mfbs im pretty sure i have all of them i have 37 mfbs how many are there
i bought a dark dragoon and the fee was 1100 yen
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:14 PM)beyblade007 Wrote: hey do you know all the mfbs im pretty sure i have all of them i have 37 mfbs how many are there
i bought a dark dragoon and the fee was 1100 yen

... ok... lol
The fee is totally different from the shipping cost...
1100 yen for the fee...
600 for shipping to the MOJ warehouse....
and with a heavy lot...
$40-70 shipping to the US lol

If you don't believe me, buy it and see. You will be sad when they take your money because you couldn't pay the total cost.
If you're serious about Pisces, I have a brand new one for sale.