[Buying]  (BUYING) METAL FACE(LLD) AND BD145 AND LRF

Just so you know, you will not find this cheap because of the LRF. LRFs are expensive.

Also, it's L Drago, not dragon. j/s.
The prefix should say buying, not buy.
That might work though.
Check out Max Tate's shop for l drago, metal face, and bd145.
You posted this thread before, it got closed. You post it again.
(Sep. 19, 2011  12:49 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: You posted this thread before, it got closed. You post it again.
This time he posted it in the right place. Speechless
(Sep. 19, 2011  12:33 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Check out Max Tate's shop for l drago, metal face, and bd145.
Thanks Joyful_3 I have the parts of Lightning L-Drago, LRF, and I have a MF-H but not MF. I am also out of stock of BD145's currently, but if this guy cannot go through with the deal, I will inform you. I have many more parts as well so check out my thread (click on the link in my sig)
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:30 AM)Max Tate Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  12:33 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Check out Max Tate's shop for l drago, metal face, and bd145.
Thanks Joyful_3 I have the parts of Lightning L-Drago, LRF, and I have a MF-H but not MF. I am also out of stock of BD145's currently, but if this guy cannot go through with the deal, I will inform you. I have many more parts as well so check out my thread (click on the link in my sig)

Thanks Grin
That helped.

(Sep. 18, 2011  8:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just so you know, you will not find this cheap because of the LRF. LRFs are expensive.

Also, it's L Drago, not dragon. j/s.

Sorry, my Bad.
I willing to pay, but this combo should work right ?
(Sep. 18, 2011  9:16 PM)TRI Wrote: The prefix should say buying, not buy.
That might work though.

Fixed Smile
PM me if you are interested in the Lightning L-Drago parts and LRF.
WARNING, ALL OF MY PARTS ARE USED.
(Sep. 19, 2011  3:24 PM)Max Tate Wrote: PM me if you are interested in the Lightning L-Drago parts and LRF.
WARNING, ALL OF MY PARTS ARE USED.

Somebody PMed me and I bought the Lightning L drago.
Still In need of BD145 LRF.
But I like your stuff.
So do you ship to Asia ?
We'll talk through PM.