[Buying]  [BUYING] HMS, Plastic, and MFB

Milkâ„¢ 's Buying Thread

These are the list of the beys I want the most!

[HINT] If there is a * next to a bey then that means I don't care if it is NIB or if it is used.
  • NIB Wolborg MS
  • NIB Dragoon MSUV
  • *Wolborg MS
  • NIB Beypointer
  • *Quetzalcoatl

Metal Fight Beyblade (Click to View)
IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE PM ME WITH YOUR PRICE, PICTURES AND WHERE YOU LIVE!

PAY-PAL ONLY

Milkâ„¢

P.S. Any birthday discounts because my birthday is June 1st.
please check my selling thread(sig)...thanks!
hey milk i really want dragoon msuv too!!! i think that beybrad may be selling one or maybe he already sold it.
speaking of hms, i ordered gaia dragoon ms and draceil ms from amazon recently
Oh? Ok...never knew amazon sold plastics. Thanks!

--UPDATED--
your welcome milk
(May. 29, 2012  2:17 AM)phantom orion 2 Wrote: hey milk i really want dragoon msuv too!!! i think that beybrad may be selling one or maybe he already sold it.
speaking of hms, i ordered gaia dragoon ms and draceil ms from amazon recently

Of course you could find those, since they are the most common HMS ever ... You can get Driger MS, Gaia MS, Draciel MS(all of them) for $20 on eBay .. or basically anywhere else.
Oh...sorry, a bit of a noob when it comes to plastics. Thanks for the help.
yeah i know that cannon you dont have to be so mean about it i just bought it because i didnt have them yet.
You do know quetzalcoatl is outclassed, do you? Screw, gravity, lightning and vulcan are second-tier, and variares and blitz are top-tier. Just a guess, but you want quetzalcoatl cuz its rare? I have a DS quetzal and original. PM me offers.
(Jun. 25, 2012  2:10 PM)Demonic Wrote: You do know quetzalcoatl is outclassed, do you? Screw, gravity, lightning and vulcan are second-tier, and variares and blitz are top-tier. Just a guess, but you want quetzalcoatl cuz its rare? I have a DS quetzal and original. PM me offers.

Most people seeking Quetz are after it for collecting purposes, but really, it's just rude to question why people want things.