[Buying]  [BUYING] Dark Dragoon, Blizzard Orthros, HMS Tornado Balance Stadium (Takara), etc

Anyone have a Dark Dragoon, Blizzard Orthros, and/or an HMS Tornado Balance Stadium (Takara) for sale?
I am also looking to buy any other rare plastic Takara blades such as Zeus (Takara), Death Gargoyle, Uriel or Uriel 2, Gabriel, etc.
Also I would be willing to buy Wolborg, Galzzly, Bearing Stinger, and a few others.
If not, do you know anyone who is willing to sell them or a place where I can buy them from? I'm not too sure how to use Rinkya
PM me or post here...
Thanks!
Good day,

Please check my selling thread if you can find something. I have Dark Dragoon. please pm me your offer for beys you want. thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-Plastics
Just a heads up that most of those are incredibly rare and will cost a lot. Also for the tornado Balance they come around almost never so there's not much point looking.
Lucky you cause you're the only one who can.
(Mar. 20, 2012  11:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: Just a heads up that most of those are incredibly rare and will cost a lot. Also for the tornado Balance they come around almost never so there's not much point looking.
Yes, sadly I realize this... Crying ...but I am willing to pay a reasonable price for most of the items I listed.

I still hv beys u want
u better check out my shop lol
at least I hv uriel and dark dragoon
I did and it says Dark Dragoon was sold.
r u serious?
I didn't say that and the one sold was CYBER dragoon-.-
In this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-%E3%80%9...-Continues
The sold items spoiler has Dark Dragoon listed as the second one.
oh no.........me and Dio got some dark dragoons before
and the list only showed what we sold
so the photos below r the beys available unless it's stated as sold
(Mar. 23, 2012  4:59 AM)roux Wrote: oh no.........me and Dio got some dark dragoons before
and the list only showed what we sold
so the photos below r the beys available unless it's stated as sold
Alright well thanks for clearing that up cause that was pretty confusing.