[Buying]  [BUYING]Beyblades

hey guys,i just got into beyblades about 3-4weeks ago.i heard so many things about the original beyblades and im looking to buy some.i dont care whut they are just any one in good condition you dont want.but i did notice one i kinda like that im looking for i think its name is wing-r.so if your willing to sell any older beys just let me know thanks
might want to but [BUYING] in the title so people know you want to buy, not sell or trade.
You should check this out this person is authorized on the WBO and he has quite a few plastics remaining for reasonable prices http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:13 AM)MAXamillion Wrote: might want to but [BUYING] in the title so people know you want to buy, not sell or trade.

He already has the prefix....
i dont have nothing against dimsum but i ratger just buy from here cause i wouldnt know which one os worth getting if i go there
There's tons of wing attackers intermitantly on eBay.
I can sell you some plastic parts.
what are the parts
I have some SG Sharps, flats, SG's, 6 and 8 sided weight discs, spare 10 wides/heavies, a few random AR's 2 SG metal flats. Just some random spare parts.
I can take a picture later if you'd like.
a picture would be nice but whuts the deal with weight disk are the like out-dated fusion wheels
well whut are they i have no clue
When a beyblade is all plastic it needs something to add weight, hence, a metal weight disc.

Otherwise it'd be like a light wheel.
oh ok cool thanks when do u think you could post thsat pic
ok but instead of posting it vould you PM it to me or just post it which ever ones easier
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:52 PM)cyberdragoon1 Wrote: i got beys for you

whut are they?
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:07 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whut are they?
I would advise you against buying from cyberdragoon1. He has not responded to anybody when they asked for pictures of his Beyblades.
oh ok thanks kai-v