[Buying]  Any tournament legal standard stadium

Hey all,

Looking for anyone selling standard tournament legal stadiums. I dont mind them not being mint condition as long as there are no cracks in it. Definitely trying to purchase 2, possibly more. I travel between NY, NJ, PA, and MD so I could definitely meet up somewhere for them. Also dont mind paying shipping fees if that ends up working better.
If you're in the ny area i might bulk order some once i get a retail price
(Mar. 12, 2020  8:41 PM)superrobotking Wrote: If you're in the ny area i might bulk order some once i get a retail price

YEAAAAA I'm in the city so if and when you do that let me know!
Hey anyone selling like four of the b-09 standard beystadiums for like 20 dollars?
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:55 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: Noni mean like 4 of them for 20 dollars

Burst Standard beystadiums retail for about $15 USD in Japan, or at least they did 4 years ago. Add inflation and it's probably more. Shipping a large and fragile item like that is costly. Now factor in a profit for the intermediary sellers.

You will not likely find a single standard Burst Beystadium for less than $40 total. Asking for one for $20 is rude. Asking for 4 for $20 total is incredibly rude.

If you aren't willing to pay what they're worth, don't try to buy a standard Burst Beystadium.
(Jul. 15, 2020  7:26 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: It is plastic it should be cheap

That is silly. You don't understand. Please get out of Mike's Beymarket buying thread.
the normal price should be 50 or 60 dollars

well i got it for 20 dollor on everwish.com

i mean ever-wish.com
(Jul. 15, 2020  7:43 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: the normal price should be 50 or 60 dollars

well i got it for 20 dollor on everwish.com

i mean ever-wish.com

Wholesale prices don't exactly count if you have to buy a whole bunch of them.