[Buying]  Alot of Ms Bey NIB

Oh, the plastic Wyborg...found it confusing since you've only said you are after HMS beys. And your friend really should put the MSUV on eBay, would be able to get $100+ selling it there. Might even get close to that figure selling it here.
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:08 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Oh, the plastic Wyborg...found it confusing since you've only said you are after HMS beys. And your friend really should put the MSUV on eBay, would be able to get $100+ selling it there. Might even get close to that figure selling it here.

haha bro he is a really close friend and isnt a big fan of ebay or online.
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:50 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:09 AM)DRlGER Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:46 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No nevermind then, u won't find many HMS beys other than Gaia dragoon, draciel, and driger ms for that much less.
ey bro i found one wolborg ms for 17 bucks i will go for 15 on wyborg and wolborg was pretty new
And where did you find such a cheap Wolborg MS? You offered me $17 for my NIB version...so I find it interesting that you actually found one so cheap so quickly. And there was no Wyborg HMS beyblade.
there is an nib wolborg hms for 20 bucks on ebay... but its bidding
That is my Wolborg, lol.But it is $20 + $10 for shipping. So its actually $30.
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:18 AM)BeyFan Wrote: That is my Wolborg, lol.But it is $20 + $10 for shipping. So its actually $30.

ohh kk umm do you have any launcher grips for hms
bump i am buying drigers, see my post and make offer....
I have one on eBay, the one we talked about. It's up. Do u want a link cuz I'm on my iPod.