World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying Alot of Ms Bey NIB - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying Alot of Ms Bey NIB (/Thread-Buying-Alot-of-Ms-Bey-NIB)

Pages: 1 2

Alot of Ms Bey NIB - DRlGER - Mar. 11, 2011

Hey i am buying HMS beyblades and launchers the beyblades wont go any more than 20 bucks and launchers i dont kno the price
Hey i am buying original
Driger V (Used or NIB)
Driger V2 (Used or NIB)
Driger G (Used or NIB)
and Driger Ms (NIB)

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - NitroNeo - Mar. 11, 2011

First of all post in buying sub-section , anyway since you are new Ramdatta & Beyfan are selling a NIB Wolborg MS , So please contact them

Here is beyfans thread

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyFan-s-Selling-Thread

Search for ramdatta's thread in selling & trading section Smile

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - Poseidon - Mar. 12, 2011

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330535720808&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT einstine ms. According to the seller its new and it is fairly rare

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - Ramdatta - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  10:29 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330535720808&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT einstine ms. According to the seller its new and it is fairly rare

You mean according to you then? Tongue_out_wink

I have some NIB Wolborg MS's for sale, PM with an offer if you want one.

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - DRlGER - Mar. 13, 2011

Dude Ramdatta i want you to make an offer

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - UnLeAsHeD - Mar. 13, 2011

I'm getting a Wyvern DJ soon, PM me an offer. Not the other way around

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - DRlGER - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  11:04 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I'm getting a Wyvern DJ soon, PM me an offer. Not the other way around

ey bro sry i dont make offers Uncertain
also i am buying new launchers for hms beys so pls pm or post a reply..

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - UnLeAsHeD - Mar. 14, 2011

Alright then Wyvern DJ - $40 with shipping.

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - DRlGER - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  6:04 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Alright then Wyvern DJ - $40 with shipping.

umm i dunno i will think about it ill reply tommorow k

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - DRlGER - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  7:20 AM)DRlGER Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:04 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Alright then Wyvern DJ - $40 with shipping.

umm i dunno i will think about it ill reply tommorow k

so ya about wyvern nah bro

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - UnLeAsHeD - Mar. 15, 2011

I can do $35?

(Mar. 15, 2011  3:30 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I can do $35?

ya bro no my mom wont let me buy beyblades for 21+ only 20- Tired

Hmm well I can sell it for that if I don't get in higher offers by April.

(Mar. 15, 2011  4:05 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Hmm well I can sell it for that if I don't get in higher offers by April.
kk bro pm me
and my bro said it isnt the best bey so ill buy it for 13 bucks

No nevermind then, u won't find many HMS beys other than Gaia dragoon, draciel, and driger ms for that much less.

(Mar. 15, 2011  4:46 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No nevermind then, u won't find many HMS beys other than Gaia dragoon, draciel, and driger ms for that much less.
ey bro i found one wolborg ms for 17 bucks i will go for 15 on wyborg and wolborg was pretty new

Its not either of those, WYVERN DJ is not the same as a wyborg or wolborg

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - trumpetblade - Mar. 15, 2011

To be honest wolborg is worth more than wyvern dj... wyvern dj is fairly common.

(Mar. 15, 2011  5:15 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Its not either of those, WYVERN DJ is not the same as a wyborg or wolborg

ya so wyvern dj for 15 bucks or no bro sry,
Bump i want the grip launchers of beys and any type of driger editions.

I have a driger F championship edition. $20 plus $3.20 shipping to anywhere.

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - trumpetblade - Mar. 15, 2011

Once again...he's ripping you off. I wont idly sit by and watch you try and rip people off.

How? It's not the one from u, it's from a friend on YouTube named wagalashi. And I will PM u further about this if u need to continue because I don't want to start spamming this thread. This is my last irrelevant post on this

(Mar. 15, 2011  5:30 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I have a driger F championship edition. $20 plus $3.20 shipping to anywhere.

ey bro can you put a link i wanna see the pic and how it looks
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:33 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Once again...he's ripping you off. I wont idly sit by and watch you try and rip people off.

umm you kno wat i dont care if they wanna make money quick then sell if they wanna wait then fine, i am not in a real hurry you kno..... Uncertain

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - BeyFan - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  5:09 AM)DRlGER Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:46 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No nevermind then, u won't find many HMS beys other than Gaia dragoon, draciel, and driger ms for that much less.
ey bro i found one wolborg ms for 17 bucks i will go for 15 on wyborg and wolborg was pretty new
And where did you find such a cheap Wolborg MS? You offered me $17 for my NIB version...so I find it interesting that you actually found one so cheap so quickly. And there was no Wyborg HMS beyblade.

RE: Alot of Ms Bey NIB - DRlGER - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  6:50 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:09 AM)DRlGER Wrote:
And where did you find such a cheap Wolborg MS? You offered me $17 for my NIB version...so I find it interesting that you actually found one so cheap so quickly. And there was no Wyborg HMS beyblade.

no i mean a normal wyborg for 15 and wolborg just the stickers were messed up and it was my friends ya. he is willing to sell me his dragoon msuv for 32 bucks and the stickers arent even that much ruined, he just quick blading