[Buying]  1000$ Beyblade Legend Set WBBA Gold

Trying once again, looking for anyone that has one of the Metal fight series Gold edition Legend Sets that only 100 of them were made. I know there are people out there with multiples and what not and a few people that have them that aren't willing to sell. If anyone is willing to sell their set I will pay up to 1000$ USD... This is like the only thing left I need to complete nearly all of Metal fight! Please help me out![Image: 2000?cb=20120110034511]

EDIT 1 - I have received two offers already! Thank you very much, if you have sets I would still love to hear from you just in case anything happens but I am buying mostly on a first come first serve basis. Unless you want to sell me your set for cheaper I am not currently buying. Thank you very much!!! Awesome response community!
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:16 AM)Yuupii Wrote: Trying once again, looking for anyone that has one of the Metal fight series Gold edition Legend Sets that only 100 of them were made. I know there are people out there with multiples and what not and a few people that have them that aren't willing to sell. If anyone is willing to sell their set I will pay up to 1000$ USD... This is like the only thing left I need to complete nearly all of Metal fight! Please help me out![Image: 2000?cb=20120110034511]

EDIT 1 - I have received two offers already! Thank you very much, if you have sets I would still love to hear from you just in case anything happens but I am buying mostly on a first come first serve basis. Unless you want to sell me your set for cheaper I am not currently buying. Thank you very much!!! Awesome response community!

I dont think it's worth that high tbh. You can find it for cheaper unless you're looking for the set + nemesis included.
(Jul. 16, 2019  11:10 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:16 AM)Yuupii Wrote: Trying once again, looking for anyone that has one of the Metal fight series Gold edition Legend Sets that only 100 of them were made. I know there are people out there with multiples and what not and a few people that have them that aren't willing to sell. If anyone is willing to sell their set I will pay up to 1000$ USD... This is like the only thing left I need to complete nearly all of Metal fight! Please help me out![Image: 2000?cb=20120110034511]

I dont think it's worth that high tbh. You can find it for cheaper unless you're looking for the set + nemesis included.
You're right it's not but it's useful for drawing attention haha. I have some people that have offered me lower off the bat anyway. Although if someone does have the Nemesis and wants to toss it in for that much go ahead!