Burst Light Launcher — Skipping Fixed as of B-12 + BeyLauncher!

probably gonna fix with the starter wyvern or the release of the red one. I hope!
Yeah hopefully. I can't wait till I get my wyvern. My string launcher is on life support. Haha. New string, new handle, fixed spring, fixed skipping... it is pretty amazing that it has held up this long even with fixes. I am just waiting for it to spontaneously combust or something. Lol
for now my Beylauncher works perfectly with around 500 launchs done with it.
Yeah well mine has probably around 15,000. Lol
oh yeah I understand why it won't work hah!
Thank goodness! I thought they'd never fix the light launcher!Smile
Apparently something might have been fixed in the latest BeyLaunchers (the one included in the B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive at least, but probably the separate B-16 release too) : the gear has an extra platform in the centre :

Image courtesy of : http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/image-12...58324.html

The one on the right is from the new BeyLauncher(s).

The string might also have been changed, but the blogger is unsure and we are used to this anyway.

I would like to say that I have never seen TAKARA-TOMY attend to issues this quickly, but they did release the reinforced mould of H145 in Metal Fight Beyblade very fast ... I suppose we just never saw this eagerness applied to launching equipment.
so good news! reinforced beylauncher! want to know if B-16 got these change.
I honestly wonder if that will change anything, because as far as I am concerned the only thing that matters are those little two teeth along the circumference of that gear, I hope they used a better and more sturdy plastic for these releases of bey launchers.
I'm sure they wouldn't have bothered to change it if it didn't address the issue.

This is awesome news from Takara Tomy.
Yeah it looks a little bigger, or at least the half circles that grip the inside of the prongs do, which would solve the problem. That is awesome, and great news for their ability and willingness to fix things so quickly. Now just the teeth are the only problem. I doubt they will actually fix it, but instead release superior attack beys with better teeth. Hopefully Amaterios is one of those beys and hopefully the next attack type released is as well
Incredible news. It's great that TAKARA-TOMY has been so diligent in fixing these issues as of late.

Maybe it's not too much to hope for an updated Valkyrie mold in B-15 ...
I bought the BB-08 dash set with the beylauncher and BB-12 Deathscyther and the light launcher from BB-12 was significantly stronger than the beylauncher from BB-08. Anyone experienced this or heard of it?
Yeah. I posted my most powerful launches with my light launcher. The ones before B-12 even. Definitely can launch faster with the LL, it's just harder to aim and less consistent IMO
right, consistency is more important than max power imo