Life Community Church
232 5th Ave S
3:30 on 06/17/2023
Hosted by
  liwfie
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Grab a companion and get ready to team up with some anime style team battles! You and your partner are going to go against another team to see who the best duo is in the Seattle area!

This is an open event for players of any skill level! We will be at Life Community Church on the 17th!

Format: Burst Standard, Deck/3on3 (mixed rules, please read details below), unranked
Participant Cap: 20
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 2
4 extra stadiums on the side for free play.

There will also be a plastics draft (no equipment needed) event right before, you are welcome and encouraged to join both! 

Judges:  

Head Judge: Liwfie

Assistant Judges: Neo, Mejdouli

Free street parking. We will be inside the church. Please use the front doors.

PRIZES

• 1st Place: Takara A-125 Draciel MS (Metal Shield)[Image: pgPNGmB.jpg]
  • 2nd Place: Takara #26 Roller Defenser Booster + Launcher[Image: xWzOtat.jpeg]
  • 3rd Place: Hasbro Draciel F D04/TH27[Image: 2f0RRux.jpeg]

Tournament Details

You can decide your partner ahead of time. Be sure both of you are ready to go at the time of check in. You can pick a team name if you want Smile
Each team will have 3 beyblades. This will be first to 3 points. Player 1 and 2 will be locked to a beyblade from their team deck of 3 beys. 

Players will decide who goes first with their locked bey, and after each player has gone their turn, they will decide which player will face off in the third match, and if they will use their 3rd secret bey.

Deck rules apply to the team's beys. Therefore, no repeating parts.

Check-in will begin at 3:20 PM. Please arrive by 3:15 PM to check-in. We are starting promptly at 3:30 PM . Be prepared for the tournament to last until around 5:30PM. Please bear with me, I will try to make this event run as smoothly/quickly as possible.

Tips for arriving on time to WBO events: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-...ts-on-time

(the event may end earlier or later depending on the number of players we have)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
The hard part is going to be picking a teammate
Edited to add prizes and clarify rules. Please make sure to read the rules of how the tournament will work and ask me if there are any questions!
Gonna try and get the day off, I really wanna go!
(Jun. 06, 2023  5:04 AM)Zektor Wrote: This event has been approved.

Wanna team up?

(Jun. 06, 2023  5:04 AM)Zektor Wrote: This event has been approved.

Wait I just say your message in the discord 😂
Who'd like to team up with me?
Successfully got the day off! Just need to find a teammate.
I knew setting my work schedule to have Saturdays off was a good idea
My friend unforgotten and I will be there and this will be our first bey tournament!
Which version of Burst Format beys are we using for this event?
(Jun. 11, 2023  12:02 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote: Which version of Burst Format beys are we using for this event?

It’s burst standard so most things are allowed, for more specific information you can read the rulebook
What happens if you go, but you don’t have a teammate
Anyone has a teammate yet? If not, Let me know, please
(Jun. 13, 2023  6:26 AM)Axe_launch Wrote: What happens if you go, but you don’t have a teammate

You can talk to people at the time of the event and team up with somebody!
I won’t be able to make either event tomorrow Unhappy I also won’t be able to do the one on the 1st, hopefully I can go on the 8th
Zektor We’re on our way now, traffic has been heavy, but the map says we should be there at 3:28, can I check in by phone?
That was fun! Thanks for the great time everybody!
Omg. We got the dates wrong. I thought it was today!!! I'm sorry for not making it
Challonge Link: https://challonge.com/burst_duo_team_battles
Homework: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

*Note: Due to time constraints, we had to change the ruleset to be a 2v2 battle royale, in the Decagon and Burst Wide Stadium. Thanks to Plot Armor for the Wide Stadium and Zektor for the Decagon and the idea xx
This event has been processed.