[Burst] Best Substitute for a BB-10?

I'm just starting out in Burst and most real BB-10's cost way too much. What is the best substitute for a BB-10 in Burst?
Do you really mean BB-10, or B-09? Because you could just get a B-09 from Burst or a set that comes with that stadium, and it would be worthwhile.
(Apr. 08, 2017  8:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you really mean BB-10, or B-09? Because you could just get a B-09 from Burst or a set that comes with that stadium, and it would be worthwhile.

My bad, a B-09 is what I had in mind. Do you know of any good deals on Amazon? If it's religions for Prime that would be best.
I personally never recommend Amazon, since sellers rarely upload actual photographs of their products and legitimacy of these items is debatable. I have heard many stories of people receiving fakes from Amazon, because basically the listing said nothing at all and just displayed the official Beyblade picture.
(Apr. 08, 2017  9:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I personally never recommend Amazon, since sellers rarely upload actual photographs of their products and legitimacy of these items is debatable. I have heard many stories of people receiving fakes from Amazon, because basically the listing said nothing at all and just displayed the official Beyblade picture.
Any affordable stadiums in eBay then?
(Apr. 09, 2017  12:21 AM)MintChocolat Wrote: Any affordable stadiums in eBay then?

Every (legitimate) listing for the standard Burst Beystadium is upwards of $35+. 
It's a bit more than I'd like to pay for a fancy piece of Tupperware, personally. I've been looking around elsewhere, but it's either out of stock, or I haven't had any luck.
Would using Tupperware harm the drivers more so than a normal stadium? If so I've got no problems having a ghetto stadium.

(It's only for personal use anyway)
I mean, there's always the Hasbro stadiums, which are way less expensive (if you don't mind their design having inherent bias against attack types).
(Apr. 09, 2017  12:21 AM)MintChocolat Wrote: Any affordable stadiums in eBay then?

B-33 (the black stadium) is essentially the same thing and a lot cheaper than B-09.

Cheapest is this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-burst...Sw241YVpnI