Burn Phoenix 135MS

Here's my attempt at Burn Phoenix 135MS.

Burn Phoenix 135MS is the 59th Metal Fight Beyblade item released, and was released as part of the Hybrid Wheel System (HWS).

Face: Phoenix

The face depicts Phoenix, one of the 88 constellations.

Clear Wheel: Phoenix

Metal Wheel: Burn

Burn is an almost circular wheel with very few protrusions. The words "Burn Wheel" are engraved into it, though the effect of this is negligible on the Blade's actual performance.

Burn is made for stamina. With almost zero points for friction and a very smooth surface, it greatly reduces the impact from attackers. But, its shape prevents it from dealing any significant damage to the opposing blade itself, making Burn Wheel rely mainly on Defense and Stamina customs.

Track:135

135 is the second-highest track type to date. Higher than 125, yet shorter than 145, this makes a good choice for some Balance types, as well as some Stamina Types.

Bottom: MS (Metal Sharp)

Metal Sharp is a plastic shell with a metallic point encased within. The MS bottom spins entirely on this point. Similar to RF, the MS bottom spins independently from time to time, but unlike RF, there is almost no friction between the stadium and the bottom of the blade. This means that while MS has an extremely long spin time, a good hit from a heavy attacker could potentially KO it instantly.

Overall

Burn Phoenix is stamina, pure and simple. If you want to play Stamina against anyone with an uncustomized Blade, this is the one you want. Just keep in mind its glaring weaknesses. EVERY PLAYER SHOULD OWN AT LEAST ONE OF THIS BLADE.
I don't know about every player owning at least one of these. I've been messing around, and none of the parts seem that useful to me.
Yeah. This needs more conclusive testing first, I haven't seen very much on burn. You need evidence to back up your claims (results ect)
I didn't note it very well,but it depends on what stadium used as well.

In a Standard-type stadium,it's a beast.

I'm unsure about others.

EDIT: I did post some results in the Burn Phoenix topic...
From what I've seen in testing, the Burn Wheel is outclassed for stamina, 135 really serves no purpose, and MS still has horrible balance. The fact that it works well in a stamina stadium does not mean any of the parts warrant buying the blade. Also, if you wanted to play stamina with an uncustomized Beyblade, Earth Aquila is a much better choice.

That said, Pheonix does look pretty.
I also don't know if this is a must buy. At least compared to Earth and Thermal it doesn't appear as a top choice for me. Also MS's balance looks questionable. More testing needs to be done on this bey.
not so sure if its a must buy because i think i'll have bad balance cause of the almost no friction and i also think that i'll take a realy long time till it actually gets back on balance
This has been released by hasbro, and is now called Burn Fireblaze 135MS
(Oct. 03, 2010  7:03 PM)felofilipino Wrote: This has been released by hasbro, and is now called Burn Fireblaze 135MS
We have known that for several, several months. You are late.
Well sorry, but I don't see any beywiki article about it.
the mods can't always work on adding new beys to the wiki,just be patient and someone will get to it
It does not have to be on Beywiki ... We have a whole message board too. If you searched "burn fireblaze" using the Search function of the board, you would have found several results, meaning that it was already mentioned.
(Feb. 28, 2010  5:38 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Metal Wheel: Burn

Burn is an almost circular wheel with very few protrusions. The words "Burn Wheel" are engraved into it, though the effect of this is negligible on the Blade's actual performance.

Burn is made for stamina. With almost zero points for friction and a very smooth surface, it greatly reduces the impact from attackers. But, its shape prevents it from dealing any significant damage to the opposing blade itself, making Burn Wheel rely mainly on Defense and Stamina customs.
did u forget the top-tier coustomization, Burn Bull 145/DF145 SD?
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:18 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: did u forget the top-tier coustomization, Burn Bull 145/DF145 SD?

look at the date of the OP he wrote this long before it was added to the top-tier list and before alot of testing was done on it
They changed the name from Pheonix...?!!! What is hasbro doing, taking the beyblade from america? why do they do pointless stuff like this?? *Rant,Rant*
somethin to add: HABRO WAS A FAIL AND REMOVED THE WORDS "Burn Wheel" from the Burn wheel
but yeah is a good bey idk about everybody having one...
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:51 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: somethin to add: HABRO WAS A FAIL AND REMOVED THE WORDS "Burn Wheel" from the Burn wheel
You can complain, but that might improve Burn's Stamina even more.
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:51 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: somethin to add: HABRO WAS A FAIL AND REMOVED THE WORDS "Burn Wheel" from the Burn wheel

I: i just hope thats the last thing they change :T
and i think i have a vid somewhere(not by me but by somebody else..)
(Oct. 07, 2010  12:11 AM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I: i just hope thats the last thing they change :T
and i think i have a vid somewhere(not by me but by somebody else..)

Kai-V is right, it might improve Burn's stamina
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:51 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: but yeah is a good bey idk about everybody having one...

Um why not Burn is currently the best wheel for one of the best wheel for stamina and also has uses in Burn 90RF too.
(Feb. 28, 2010  6:17 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I didn't note it very well,but it depends on what stadium used as well.

In a Standard-type stadium,it's a beast.

I'm unsure about others.

EDIT: I did post some results in the Burn Phoenix topic...

in a vortex stadium it will murder any bey but if you take of the plastic coating which i like to do you can deliver a good blow in almost any stadium
any chance you based this on the articel on bey wiki not yoyr own observations ? I used g translate to find out if u did .Its isn't copied word to word or anything i not accusating you either just curious... burn seemed to have similar wording here's the translated version from beywiki
Face: Phoenix
The deal represents the Phoenix, one of the 88 constellations.

Clear Wheel: Phoenix
Weight:
The Phoenix has the shape of a ring of orange flames

Metal Wheel: Burn
Weight:
Burn is a nearly circular wheel. The words "Burn Wheel" are engraved on it, although the effect is negligible on the actual performance of the wheel. (This is not the case on the Hasbro version)

Burn is made for endurance. With nearly zero points of friction and very smooth surface, it greatly reduces the impact of the attackers. However, its shape prevents it from dealing significant damage to the opposing wheel, Burn is a wheel for the defense and the "endurance

Track: 135
Weight:
Alternative to the axis 145 if the latter is missing.

Bottom: Metal Sharp
Weight:
Sharp metal mechanism uses standard plastic, but uses a metal tip. Thus, there is almost no friction between the stadium and the bottom. This means that MS has an extremely long rotation period, but like the other Sharp, it is too easily unbalanced.

Gallery
Phoenix Face
Phoenix Clear Wheel
Burn Metal Wheel
Track 135

Sharp Metal Bottom

Conclusion
Burn Phoenix uses parts more or less useful (or have been relatively untested) for top-level matches. Cons by his wheel, burn, is currently considered the most effective rotors for endurance. Each player must have at least one of the spinning top.
dude there is way better aticle, besides theres a lot of false information in there Speechless
You need to update the second highest Track thing. 230 was released.
could u take some of the parts and make a attack combo? hope u don't mind me askin.