Burn Gemios GB145RS Discussion!!!

(Oct. 25, 2011  2:15 AM)Arctic Wrote: well hazel how is he going to advance his metagame without help? if you haven't realized this by now your on the world beyblade organization website. beyblade, being a toy line primarily made for kids. due to that fact a large quantity of the members here are going to be kids. what your doing is scaring off a potentially valuable member. a year ago I was just as clueless as he is about top tier combos and the results of the first combo I posted here were thought to be made up. now obviously I have gotten better since that time and if dan didn't back up my results then I probably would have quit and would still be using storm aquario .

bottom line you are doing more hurting than helping and its pitiful when a 21 yearold puts down a 10 year old.

sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes im currently using my phone[/font]

This forum has rules, guidelines, and standards. This thread does not abide by them.

That is the end of this discussion. I am not putting him down, I am insisting that he follow proper protocols.

Rules do not exist to be broken.
so instead of telling him how much the parts he used aren't viable tell him what is. and the discussion isn't over when one says so its over when the two or more participants come to a compromise or they aren't able to continue. I am in no way disregarding the rules but a simple link to the current top tier combos and a short explanation could have left both of you better off

do remember that its kids like him that are keeping beyblades available in stores.