Bull clear wheel, still top tier? Or somethings better somewhere near?

Poll: Do you like this Thread?

Never!
4.17%
Barely
6.25%
Maybe
33.33%
Sure...
56.25%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Is your Burn Hasbro, sonokong or TT? And do you know what mold it is? Also some with the clear wheels? Just wondering cause this is pretty important to how it performs.

it was hasbro burn, all the parts were hasbro, so it was even
(all my takara tomy beys r attack, defense, balance (not stamina)
Really interesting results, But I think Bull clear wheel is still top-tier.
I have been using MF Earth Capricorne 90WD lately. It achieved great results against Earth Bull 90WD. I will show testings tomorrow. As for now, maybe some of you could try it first.
(Mar. 21, 2011  4:52 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have been using MF Earth Capricorne 90WD lately. It achieved great results against Earth Bull 90WD. I will show testings tomorrow. As for now, maybe some of you could try it first.
Agree with Azlan. I've seen a growing number of players over on my side switching over from Bull to Cancer/Aquario and strangely enough, Capricorn.

Bull just keep giving us balance issues. Then again, ours are TT =\.
i would like to see some stamina clear wheels tested susanow saggitario fireblaze
I am also impressed by the capricorn clear wheel, it was a underachiever with M145Q but change put it on earth, burn, and even thermal it becomes alot more stronger. And with df145/t125/90 wd it causes alot of damage to the the second and top tier beyblades.
I think Orso has potential, although it's mediocre weight distribution.

I would still like it tried.
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:42 PM)Electric Wrote: I think Orso has potential, although it's mediocre weight distribution.

I would still like it tried.

Hasbro's orso does weigh about 3 grams, but it's weight distribution is terrible for stamina. I think it does have use with right spin attack wheels such as Ray, Storm, and even Vulcan.
@Elcetric I already tested Orso. The results are in the clear wheel stamina testing thread and they weren't great. No where near what I got for Bull. Also I think the clear wheel stamina thread takes away the need for this since someone already found a clear that does better than Bull on that thread and posted results. The clear wheel is Susanoo.
Orso rattles alot, so it shouldn't be used for top tier combos @
More than that in general has a mediocre solo spin time so I highly doubt it does well in battle.
susanoo has gotten good results. i use susanoo for my stamina CW of choice now.
Going to say I get better results with Aquario than Bull, and Bull than Leone, all being hasbro.
I did the tests a while back and don't have the results, and it was only 3 trials of each combo, but yeah, aquario lasted 10 or so seconds longer than bull.

I do actually want to try this out, but I don't have the patience for timing these things Uncertain
SOMEONETESTSUSANOO

plz, i like it, and though its hard to get, its not much harder to get than horuseus.
We've already had some in the clear wheel stamina thread but yeah I agree there should be more.
Aquilla looks like a good clear wheel.if you look closely bull it is filled in, while leone is not.
Why not Kerbecs? It's filled in, more outside-weighted, and heavier. It even has a better continuous attack potential.
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:10 PM)cangjieuser Wrote: Why not Kerbecs? It's filled in, more outside-weighted, and heavier. It even has a better continuous attack potential.
It's already been tested and is great.