Building an EG

My friend and I were just blading a while ago and my dragoon MS blew up my Dragoon G.... ;_;

The AR broke in half, the WD is completely fine, the BB flew into about 6 different pieces, and the scariest part was that the EG blew up. My friend is good at repairing and building stuff and he's trying to put all the gears in. When he fixes it I'll post how to put together a EG.
It's going to be impossible to repair this and still have it be legal for use.
Alright, my friend just finished.

My engine broke like this. Now you should have 5 white gears, two blu plastic cover things.
___
[_^_] ___
[* ]
l_l

* - area with all the gears
^ - top part that allows launcher to attach on to

Anyway, first you put in the biggest gear. Next you fit the smallest gear inside the indented area. Then you attach the blue cover that looks like a half circle on top of the two gears. Now you should have 3 gears the same size and a blue plastic circular cover. Place a gear in the middle and the other two right beside it on the indented spaces. Cover the top with the blue cover. Now screw the "*" area onto the "^" area.

Tada! You fixed your EG. Joyful_3
narushi Wrote:Alright, my friend just finished.

My engine broke like this. Now you should have 5 white gears, two blu plastic cover things.
___
[_^_] ___
[* ]
l_l

* - area with all the gears
^ - top part that allows launcher to attach on to

Anyway, first you put in the biggest gear. Next you fit the smallest gear inside the indented area. Then you attach the blue cover that looks like a half circle on top of the two gears. Now you should have 3 gears the same size and a blue plastic circular cover. Place a gear in the middle and the other two right beside it on the indented spaces. Cover the top with the blue cover. Now screw the "*" area onto the "^" area.

Tada! You fixed your EG. Joyful_3

A tip, when you want to do ascii art, use code tags.
That happened with my Master Driger once. But it was only the attack ring. Anyway, you seem to be talking about how your Bey's blew up a lot. Weren't you the guy who said you could split a DEMS in half with a Dragoon MS?
No, that wasn't me. Cuz I dont have a DEMS. I only bought one for my friend.

But I did break like five beyblade a couple years ago cuz I shot them at a huge rock. I mean Tyson made breaking the rock like a piece of cake in the anime. lol
I know how to fix it, I dismantled a Dragoon EG before Grin Do you still have the small spring that goes at the lowest stage of the EG? It's pretty much the most important part in the mechanism- I've made that mistake before Tongue_out I forgot I lost it and put a different spring in and wondered why it didn't work haha. Glad you got it working Grin
My Dragoon EG is broken right now too, and I also took it apart to fix it. Alas, to no avail. Isn't it funny how every story is over Dragoon G. XD
Raiyn Wrote:My Dragoon EG is broken right now too, and I also took it apart to fix it. Alas, to no avail. Isn't it funny how every story is over Dragoon G. XD

Because that's what Takao uses.