Build me an Attack Type Combo

I'm looking for a combo using Perseus DB Core And The Ultimate Blade I want an attack type combo good luck
(Mar. 26, 2022  2:59 PM)TB_RedEye Wrote: I'm looking for a combo using Perseus DB Core And The Ultimate Blade I want an attack type combo good luck

Great choice of Blade and Chip!
The best right spin attack combo in the format in my opinion is Ultimate Perseus Nexus+S Xtreme'-9 Smile
adding some stuff to th!nk's combo, if you want to use +s gear on other combos such as guilty, you could simply use heavier disks such as over or giga, or use karma or legacy. db disks in general isn't too bad

volcanic' also works quite well as a driver somehow
(May. 07, 2022  3:20 AM)Twelvangla Wrote: adding some stuff to th!nk's combo, if you want to use +s gear on other combos such as guilty, you could simply use heavier disks such as over or giga, or use karma or legacy. db disks in general isn't too bad

I would probably keep Nx+S for Ultimate to be honest, it really wants that and I've actually found Nx+S can be a liability on Guilty in the field. You could use it for a Mobius combo but to be honest I don't think I'd run ultimate without Nexus+S. YMMV tho. 

I've found Hold' is surprisingly okay on it, and seems to do what Vl' aims for.
(May. 07, 2022  3:20 AM)Twelvangla Wrote: adding some stuff to th!nk's combo, if you want to use +s gear on other combos such as guilty, you could simply use heavier disks such as over or giga, or use karma or legacy. db disks in general isn't too bad

Guilty's raw attack is powerful itself it doesn't need enhancements so Karma and Giga are the best choices. I personally will agree with th!nk's statement, Nexus+S should really be with Ultimate since it really strengthens its attack power.
Use Ultimate Perseus Nexus + s extreme’
Ultimate is at it's best when used with NX+S, but I would also like to warn you that the Perseus core wears really fast on dash, so watch out for that if you plan to use it in a competitive sense
gilty longinuse d gear a gear almighty
(Sep. 16, 2022  5:06 PM)Divinebeyblade Wrote: gilty longinuse d gear a gear almighty

You can't use the A gear on Guilty, and Almight is... certainly a driver.
(Sep. 16, 2022  9:41 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  5:06 PM)Divinebeyblade Wrote: gilty longinuse d gear a gear almighty

You can't use the A gear on Guilty, and Almight is... certainly a driver.

i meant v gear