bull
gasher

killer:
gemios

ciber:
pegasis (DS version)

Takara:

pegasis (pre animey)

I want good stamina, stability, and wide below the opponient's metal whele attack. What can you do?
earth bull 100 wd for defence and stamina and lighning l drago 100 rf for attack if the tip still works
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:14 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: I'v got
Hasbrow:

storm:
pegasis (dried old tip)
capercorn

rock:
leone (flattened tip overused)
escorpio
aires
orso (2pack)

flame:
sgto
lebra (stuck face bolt)
aires (2 pack)

lightning:
ldrago

burn:
fireblaze

earth:
eagle

dark:
wolf
bull
gasher

killer:
gemios

ciber:
pegasis (DS version)

Takara:

pegasis (pre animey)

I want good stamina, stability, and wide below the opponient's metal whele attack. What can you do?

You can also try out Flame/Killer(Evil)/Burn Bull/Cancer(Gasher) 100FS for a destabilizer.
I want good stamina, stability, and wide below the opponient's metal whele attack(not agressive movements) ALL IN ONE. What can you do?
FS? what's that
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:19 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: I want good stamina, stability, and wide below the opponient's metal whele attack(not agressive movements) ALL IN ONE. What can you do?
FS

I think Flame Bull 100FS would be the closest. It has pretty good Stamina, 100 gives it stability, and it's pretty low. FS gives slight movement. It's pretty effective, too.

Edit: FS is the tip that came with Dark Wolf, Dark Cancer(Gasher) and Killer(Evil) Gemios. It's like a flat, but it has a little sharp protruding out of it in the middle.
can someone make a combo out of
storm pegasis
storm capricorn
storm aquario
flame bull
rock leone
rock areis
rock scorpio
rock orso
rock aquario
lightning l-drago

also I have the lightning force stadium lol in honor of L-drago
leone081398 earth bull 100 wd is the best hasbro defence bey IMO and doent move much
Idk lightning l drago 100 rf for attack and flame bull 100 wb for a destabilizer
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:23 AM)Idk Wrote: can someone make a combo out of
storm pegasis
storm capricorn
storm aquario
flame bull
rock leone
rock areis
rock scorpio
rock orso
rock aquario
lightning l-drago

also I have the lightning force stadium lol in honor of L-drago

Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100 HF/RF

Defense: not really anything...

Stamina: Flame Bull 100B

RustyXD He didn't mention anything about an Earth...
also i have poison serpent burn fireblaze dark wolf and earth egalr i just got them literally like 4 secs ago
oh then for defence earth bull 100 wd and for stamina earth or burn bull 100 wd or sd
I thought stamina was better on 145/13 not 100 ive never heard about something like that
LTSC (Low track stamina combos i think it is that) are proven to be better than 145 stamina hights
Oh I always thought high tracks (145) were better well i guess you do learn something new everyday is there any testing on this
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:36 AM)Idk Wrote: Oh I always thought high tracks (145) were better well i guess you do learn something new everyday is there any testing on this

Check the "85 Track and XF Discussion" thread.
Can anyone list out the best combos for Basalt for each type?

Like, in

Attack -
Defence -
Stamina -
I have:
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:27 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: I have:
Attack- Lightning l drago 100 rf

Defense- earth aquario gb145 rf

Stamina- earth aquario 100 wd
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:27 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: I have:

Lightning L Drago 100 RF
Rock Pegasus 100 RF
Flame ________100 HF
Earth _________100 WD
Earth Aquario GB145 RF
My parts are Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago, Storm Aquario, Dark Cancer, Dark Bull, Killer Geminos, Rock Aries, Poison Serpent, Flame Sagittario, and Earth Virgo. I want four combos a destablizer, defense, attack, and stamina.
Attack:Lightning L Drago 100/CH120 RF (Almost Top Tier)
Defense:Basalt/Earth Bull 230/GB145 RF (Good)
StaminaEeearth Bull 100/145/230 WD (Top tier)
Destabilizer:Flame Cancer 100 FS (Great)

Just Buy Metal Faces and add it to all of the combo's expect stamina.
Buy Ray Unicorno/Grand Ketos and keep it in the defense combo to get top tier's
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:24 AM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: My parts are Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago, Storm Aquario, Dark Cancer, Dark Bull, Killer Geminos, Rock Aries, Poison Serpent, Flame Sagittario, and Earth Virgo. I want four combos a destablizer, defense, attack, and stamina.

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Defense: Basalt Aquario GB145RF
Stamina: Earth Bull 100WD
Destabilizer: Flame Cancer 100SF

@Aquila112: Dark Cancer comes with SF, Dark Gasher comes with an FS
can someone make a class attack type with a good stamina this is what i have (storm pegasus,rock aries ,flame saggitiro,rock aquiro,
Someone improve my current combo:
MF Earth Bull C145WD (Balanced,Stamina and Defense)
Lightning L Drago 100HF(Yes, I know,it's uncustomised)

My sister's too(Yeah,she plays beyblade too =P)
Flame Cancer CH120SF(A good track to go with it,please)
Rock Saggitario 105HF/S(Moves in a way similar to CS)

I currently have the following beys:
Storm Capricorn M145(Sorry,no bottom)
MF Dark Saggitario 105S(Worst creation ever)
Earth Aquila 145B
Burn Phoenix 145MS

Please help me build a good combo, again.
If there are any parts I should buy, please recommend them.
P.S:Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion isn't out in Malaysia yet, so please suggest parts/top tiers using Gen 1 parts, or its pointless.Thanks^^
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:27 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: Someone improve my current combo:

Earth Aquila 145B
Burn Phoenix 145MS

P.S:Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion isn't out in Malaysia yet, so please suggest parts/top tiers using Gen 1 parts, or its pointless.Thanks^^

Your MF Earth Bull C145WD combo can be improved by using B instead of WD for a little more grip to the stadium. Getting a CS, RSF, or RS and GB145 or 230 would make your combo top-tier. However, GB145 is the only part you can get in the first series. WB would also be decent for a defensive bottom.

Your Lightning LDrago 100HF combo could be better by adding a Metal Face to react to the high recoil. Add an RF, and you have yourself a top-tier attack bey.

Burn Cancer 145WD would be a decent stamina type bey for your sister. However, Bull is the best stamina type Clear Wheel.

I don't know about your last combo, however. Keeping it the same would be a poor attack type, but that's all I can think of.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:27 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: Someone improve my current combo:

Earth Aquila 145B
Burn Phoenix 145MS

MF Earth Bull C145WD - Try changing MF to MF-H, But MF is fine. If it's a stamina combo, C145 sucks for stamina, It scrapes the floor. Change the track to 85/90/100/145/AD145 or 230. If it's a Defense type, WD sucks for Defense, it's great for Stamina though, C145 is mediocre for Defense, change it to GB145/BD145 or 230. and the bottom to RS/CS/RSF. Since you can't buy Season 2 Beyblades, use WB

Lightning L Drago 100HF - It's obviously an Attack type, It's bad, You have to change the bottom to RF/LRF/R²F. It has to be in Upper mode.

You're Sister-
Flame Cancer CH120SF - You change the track to 85/90/100, and voila! You have a top-tier Destabilizer

Rock Saggitario 105HF/S - It's an Attack type, and it's a very bad one, Change the HF/S to RF and the track to 85/90/100/CH120. But, The current top-tiers are way better.

Edit: Beaten by OkiBlaze.