"Build me a combo!"

OK I have MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB but now i need to KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST FOR THIS COMBO??

MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS
MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF
I have Flame Saggitario, Rock Orso, Storm Pegasus, Dark Bull, Dark Cancer/Gasher, Rock Pegasus, Evil Geminos, and Rock Scorpio/Escolpio
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:59 AM)OmegaDarkness Wrote: I have Flame Saggitario, Rock Orso, Storm Pegasus, Dark Bull, Dark Cancer/Gasher, Rock Pegasus, Evil Geminos, and Rock Scorpio/Escolpio

what type do u want? i may not be the best customizer, but i'm pretty good, if i do say so myself.
FallenHallow-
Read this-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rubber-o...-RSF-VS-CS

@omegadarkness-
Attack- rock ______ 100/ch120 rf
Defense- dark bull c145 b
Stamina- flame bull 100 sd
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:57 AM)FallenHallow Wrote: OK I have MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB but now i need to KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST FOR THIS COMBO??

MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS
MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF

If you are using a Takara-Tomy Stadium, RS is the best.
If not, CS and RSF are practically on par to me.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:07 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Attack- rock ______ 100/ch120 rf
Defense- dark bull c145 b
Stamina- flame bull 100 sd

Thanks for the tip
build me any kind of beyblade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Speechless
we cant give you a combo unless we know what you have
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:15 AM)Ginka 2323 Wrote: build me any kind of beyblade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Speechless
you have to list the parts you have first or else we can't make you anything. otherwise, this is spam.
I want a combo so I can use eather/or the posion fusion wheel or serpent clear wheel useing only the bey parts hasbro has releaced so far
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:27 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: I want a combo so I can use eather/or the posion fusion wheel or serpent clear wheel useing only the bey parts hasbro has releaced so far

show me your beys
i got LDRAGO and A WOLF THAT IS a stamina type which i get it from boosterpack vol3
You mean the Face off pack? That is far from random. If you mean otherwise, state all parts.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:08 AM)Dan Wrote: If you are using a Takara-Tomy Stadium, RS is the best.
If not, CS and RSF are practically on par to me.

Hmm, I'd say they all have their own strengths and weaknesses... there is no "best" bottom IMO...
Can you guys give me an attack combo for Lightning LDrago
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:26 AM)tagiobon Wrote: Can you guys give me an attack combo for Lightning LDrago

list all your beys and ill give u combos
the best attack combo with lldrago is
mf lighting l dragon ch120/100 rf/r2f/cs
ANY MFB STAMINA AND DEFENSE COMBOS.
Just look at the top tier combos list for that, do some research before u post
can somebody build a combo for me here are the parts i have
giraffe
poison
ed145
d
wolf
storm
wb
unicorno
flame
sd
aquario
counter
cs
capricorne
hf
libra
dark
c145
phoenix
ray
d125
wd
aquila
rock
s
leone
m145
q
pegasus
cyber
sw145
rf
ldrago
lightning
df145
escolpio
fs
b
meteo ldrago
meteo
lw145
lf
serpent
earth
s130
mb
saggiterio
burn
ms
umm can i maybe have a combo of attack and a defense/stamina balance combo from the parts from the beys: flame aries, rock orso, storm aquario, earth eagle, storm pegasus and rock leone , thanks Smile
Build me a rigth spin attack combo i have :
KIller Gemios DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Ligthtning L-Drago 100HF ( hf is messed up still works tough)
MF Counter Leone D125B
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Eagle/Aquila 145WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS

They Are all hasbro beyblades i use a really small stadium, Launcher grip and stringlauncher
(Dec. 31, 2010  12:53 PM)aDAMPisTheWolf Wrote: Build me a rigth spin attack combo i have :
KIller Gemios DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Ligthtning L-Drago 100HF ( hf is messed up still works tough)
MF Counter Leone D125B
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Eagle/Aquila 145WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS

They Are all hasbro beyblades i use a really small stadium, Launcher grip and stringlauncher

MF Rock Bull D125HF
(Dec. 31, 2010  12:29 PM)jake:D Wrote: umm can i maybe have a combo of attack and a defense/stamina balance combo from the parts from the beys: flame aries, rock orso, storm aquario, earth eagle, storm pegasus and rock leone , thanks Smile

Sure you can!
Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF
Defence/Stamina: Earth Aquario D125B
BladeStorm
is the attack combo you suggested just the out of the box pegasus?
Storm Pegasis 105 (No RF)
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Aquario HF/S
Dark Cancer / Gasher CH120
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

Also Tell Me Parts That I Need So It Can Be Top-Tier