"Build me a combo!"

(Dec. 18, 2010  4:46 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: The spin gear's in the Seaborg 2 BB, it's right spin, Also, Metal Driger, Dragoon and Driger G are all Takara.

Triple Tiger
10 Heavy
Right Spin Gear
SG Flat

you really need a Neo-Right/Left SG.
And a better attack BB.

(Dec. 18, 2010  6:16 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: maybe he illegally moded it? and i dont think rock is good for smash,recoil yes haha
rock is good at attack
i don´t believe flame wolf 105 fs is really that good...an uncostomized Rock Leone can beat him
All attackers have smash..
The italians have some wonderful variations of attack beys; recoil etc. It is pretty awesome.
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:19 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:46 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: The spin gear's in the Seaborg 2 BB, it's right spin, Also, Metal Driger, Dragoon and Driger G are all Takara.

Triple Tiger
10 Heavy
Right Spin Gear
SG Flat

you really need a Neo-Right/Left SG.
And a better attack BB.

Don't worry, hopefully my friend who gave me Galman's AR, Driger S's WD, Seaborg 2's BB and Trygle's AR will give me a Dragoon F, S or grip attacker BB.
hey everyone. my cousins are begin me to post so they can get a combo. here are their beys:

storm aquario 100 hf/s
mf cyber pegasus 100 hf
flame sagitarrio c145 s
storm aries 125 s
earth eagle 145 wd
dark wolf df145 fs
rock leone 145 wb

thanks!
Attack: Rock Leone 100RF
Defense: Earth Aquario C145WB ( needs MF for top-tier)
Stamina: Earth Aquario 145WD (TOP-TIER)
Attack - StormPegasis100RF
Defense- EarthAqurioC145WB/WD
people debate wethier WB or WD is better
well you say storm pegasis for attack... i say Rock Leone...

and WB is better than WD for defense...
yeah but people say WD is better cause it has more stanima,though its easly knocked around the stadium,but WB is for pure defense types so like i said on peoples prefences
when you say Earth Aquario C145 the only choice possible is WB...
WD is possible to no?
WB and WD are both possible,people choose base on their opions, but they both give top tier performances :V so yess
for defence you don´t choose WD when you have WB so you can´t make this Earth Aquario C145WB/WD
you make Earth Aquario C145WB

NEVEER WD...

for stamina Earth Aquario 145WD

Never WB...

soo you´re wrong...
i am pretty sure i am right.....the / is seprating the two tips i was to lazy to type or
GOD!! believe in what you want...i´m tryng to explain you but ok.. for me is WB on Defense and WD on stamina... you choose what you want...
YES for YOU, WD can be used for Both stanima and defense, have you even looked at the top tier list???? i am pretty sure it shows WD as defense and stanima part :\
Nand like i said opion......
... it can be used but is not better than WB for defense... you cannot put this WB/WD for defense.. it´s only WB .. GOD..
yes i can Speechless because its true yeah i am done trying to explain this..
Ummm.... from some test reults that my friend did, (dont ask me to post them, I don't remember exactly what they were, sorry) both WD and WB have proven to be top tier. I personally like WD, as I prefer my beys to have stamina before anything else, and as Brooklyn-Z said, it IS pretty much personal preference.
DEFENSE

* Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145 RS/WB

no WD.... you see?? DONE!
yeah sure how do i knwo you just didnt type that haha XD Speechless
yes i checked the thread but people have gotten test results saying WD is as good as WB or better PERSONAL PREF THIS DEBATE IS OVER NEXT QUESTION
loool pleasse pleasee.... you´re really a noob.... GOD!!! can somebody help me with this guy? good lord...
Like Brooklyn-Z and I said, it is your PERSONAL PREFERENCE. Neither one is truly outclassed by the other. If you want Stamina to go with your defense, go with WD. If ypu want pure defense, go with WB. I think we should drop this, or continue it in PMs, as it is getting severely off topic.
lol sure i am noob Cute XDJoyful_2
haha thats probably one of the funniest things iv herd :V and finally someone agrees we should just drop this,this argument has happened many times and its came out to be "well i still think......"