"Build me a combo!"

wat type?
Defense... I said Top-Tier DEFENSE
i was talking about gravity perseus RW145RF
Really....?
What is a good combo for Meteo? Are the Lightning combos applicable?
Edit: Attack. If it has RF, its attack.
ok. i'm not quite the Bey genius, so i need a bit more help
I have
Dark Bull
Rock leone
Storm pegasisX2
Lightning L-dragoX2
Dark Cancer
Earth Eagle
Flame Sagitario

I want good Attack/Defense/Stamina combos
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120 RF ( add metal face to be top tier)
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB (add metal face to be top tier)
Stamina: Earth Bull 145 SD/WD (Top tier)
ChromeZephyr: I would go with the stamina or attack type combo reccommended.
(Nov. 19, 2010  6:40 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: ChromeZephyr: I would go with the stamina or attack type combo reccommended.

heres a great attack combo: Storm Pegasis 100RF
heres a great stamina combo: Burn Bull 145/DF145SD
Uncertain What ?
Lightning LDrago > Storm Pegasis
Storm sucks.
And he doesn't even have the Burn wheel. >>
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:07 AM)Dan Wrote: Really....?
What is a good combo for Meteo? Are the Lightning combos applicable?
Edit: Attack. If it has RF, its attack.

With the excpetion of Libra CH120RF - Balance; but it's been banned as we all know.

Edit: I've been using Meteo L-Drago 100RF/R^2F with and without a Metal Face. It's been getting some decent results; I like it without the MF - I'll post results.

With LRF, it should be even better. And keep it in Assault Mode (Gold bits under the Dragon Heads).
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:02 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: A Great combo found by Momo: MF Gravity Perseus R145RF

Actually, my combo was [MF] Gravity Perseus D125RF. =) It's better at 125 Height than 145.
Reply to BeyPegasis, utsavkotrial and chetos30761. (Click to Hide)
(Yesterday 10:09 AM)BeyPegasis wrote ...
(To be honest, I'm seriously surprised that you do not own an Earth Wheel when you have such as large collection already.)

Attack:
MF Pegasis 145RF/R2F (Top-Tier)
Ray _____ 100RF/R2F (Top-Tier)
Meteo L Drago 90R2F (Very Good)

Defense:
MF-H/MF Grand/Dark Bull/Aquario C145WB/RS (Good/Very Good. Just use the Earth Metal Wheel, and you'll get a Top-Tier Defense combo. On a side note, I personally find CS to have great Defense properties.)

Stamina:
Thermal/Flame Bull 145/DF145 D/SD (Good/Very Good. Just switch the Metal Wheel to Burn or Earth (both Mold 1), and it'll be Top-Tier.)
Thermal/Flame Bull 90/100/D125 D/SD (Very Good. Low height Stamina combos have been tested to have a consistent win rate against Stamina combos of 145 height. However, these are not listed as Top-Tier yet.)

I am so sorry i forgot to put burn phoenix e aquila and e virgo
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:36 PM)Diamond Wrote:
Reply to BeyPegasis, utsavkotrial and chetos30761. (Click to View)

woah i am so sorry i forgot to put me b phoenix e aquila e virgo
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:39 PM)BeyPegasis Wrote: woah i am so sorry i forgot to put me b phoenix e aquila e virgo
In this case, just refer to the Competitive MFB Combos list since you already have the required parts to make any/all of those combos.

EDIT: BTW, your Bey collection is pretty sweet. Smile
My friend has lIGHTNING l dRAGO 100ES. He thinks its awesome. is it really a good combo
No, ES is not that good.
Tell him to use SD or WD.
Is Earth Gasher C145WB a good combo? (I have no Bull or metal face so don't tell me to switch parts)
yeah its very good but i suggest getting a MF and I honestly dont use bull i just use my favorite CW

oh and also this is the wrong thread for your post
Okay. I want to build an attack/stamina type, and here's what I've got. I want it to basically be an attack type with a decent spin time.
Flame Sagittario
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasus
Rock Aquario
Please give me some tips!
there arent any combos with attack and stamina its impossible
its either attack or stamina
I beg to differ. You may not be able to make an attack/stamina combo specifically, but you can make an attack type with decent spin time. Read the whole post.[/align]
whatever.

anyway flame bull 105SF get 100 instead its better.. thats a destabiling attacker with some stamina
Is MF Vulcan Bull GB145R2F a good beyblade combo?
I think it would be extremely heavy, possible subduing RF to some degree, so I think you should just stick with low tracks or even CH120?
whats the best combo that i can do with these beys: Meteo LDrago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
well out of those you can make a really great attack combo
Gravity Perseus D125R^2F (add mf for it to be better)