"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 27, 2013  9:54 PM)IloveThailand Wrote: Hey

I found this bey and I cant figure out what beyblade it is, but the metal ring belong to hell kerbercs and the wheel to horogium,
It means the track bottom and ring is unknown( it is a mix bey hahaConfused)
So if you can help me reconize name of each part ( except of the ring and wheel) it would be awesome!
[Image: mukwyit1n2yw.jpg]
[Image: qzjeqjtzz21z.jpg]

Also can you tell me if this is a good combo or useless one, and how can i make it better

Thanks!

Your pictures are not showing, but if the Hell Horogium you are speaking of does not have BD145 (Hell Kerbecs Spin Track), I can guarantee it's a relatively useless combo. Sorry.
(Mar. 24, 2013  9:44 PM)dylanslegos Wrote: can you build me a combo?

energy ring:
leone
pegasus
sagittario
bull
L-drago
fireblaze
orso
virgo
capricorn
aquario
aries
scorpio
lacerta
libra
pisces
striker
tempo
herculeo
gemios
destroyer
destructor
orion
dragonis
saguttario 2
nemesis
kerbecs

fusion wheel:
rock
cyber
storm
flame
dark
lightning
burn
earth
midnight
counter
inferno
fury
hyper
night
thermal
thunder
galaxy
ray
twisted
cyclone
evil
gravity
L-drago 3
phantom
omega
flash
diadlo
hell

spin track:
c145
h145
d125
gb145
m145
ed145
t125
df145
wa130
w105
f : s
b : d
x : d
ad145
bd145

performance tip:
wb
f
rf
wd
s
sd
hf
ms
b
bs
sf
d
q
hf/s
jb
es
r2f
cs
fs
f : s
b : d
xf
x : d
ds

zero-g parts
chrome wheel:
saramando
ifrauid

crystal wheel:
shinobi
samurai

track:
s145
w145

bottom:
sd
cf

thanks Tongue_out
help Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 27, 2013  10:25 PM)Wombat Wrote:

I found this bey and I cant figure out what beyblade it is, but the metal ring belong to hell kerbercs and the wheel to horogium,
So if you can help me reconize name of each part ( except of the ring and wheel) it would be awesome!

Also can you tell me if this is a good combo or useless one, and how can i make it better

Thanks!

Your pictures are not showing, but if the Hell Horogium you are speaking of does not have BD145 (Hell Kerbecs Spin Track), I can guarantee it's a relatively useless combo. Sorry.

I guess the track isn't belong to kerbecs because the diameter of hell kerbecs's track need to be as same as the diameter of his ring , but maybe this track is even better ( hes much smaller).
Ill send you a PM with fixed photo Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 27, 2013  10:27 PM)dylanslegos Wrote:
help ;P

Um, that's a long list, so forgive me if I miss a few good parts.

Attack: Flash Orion/Pisces GB145/H145/W145 RF/R2F
Defense: Ifraid Saramanda BD145CS
Stamina: Phantom Bull W145WD/230D
Spin Equalizer: L-Drago Destructor ED145WD
Anti Attack: Diablo Kerbecs H145/BD145R2F
Anti-Spin Equalizer: Ifraid Saramanda/(Twisted Tempo?) B:D
Attack/Stamina Hybrid: Phantom (Attack Mode) Bull W145CF

I found this bey and I cant figure out what beyblade it is, but the metal ring belong to hell kerbercs and the wheel to horogium (hell horogium),

Thanks!

The spin track is d125
(Mar. 27, 2013  9:50 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2013  9:44 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2013  9:15 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: I need combos

Hello! I can only really think of good stamina and defense types. It's a shame that you don't have any rubber attack tips, since you have blitz, fang, and gravity. You should get some, it will help a LOT. Smile

These are the best combos I can give you. Some others might be able to give you better ones Smile

I actually have worn R2F but i will trade it for WD, Fang and Schyte thats why i wrote the other parts because i am almost sure to do it

I personally totally would not do that. Unless you have the money for a new R2F and can get one soon and easily, because hasbro's fang and scythe wheels are almost completely useless. Using
Gravity and blitz, you could make some beast attack types, so I would wait until you can get a new R2F before you trade. Smile

(Mar. 27, 2013  11:49 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote:

I found this bey and I cant figure out what beyblade it is, but the metal ring belong to hell kerbercs and the wheel to horogium (hell horogium),

Thanks!

The spin track is d125
That is hell horogium D125HF
I can tell you a lot about that combo. First off, that hell wheel is rapidity, or an illegal cheap knockoff brand that sells fragile lightweight parts. second, HF is so outclassed it's not even funny.
third, even though I have tested and found that hell seems to have much more attack power than gravity and makes for a great attack wheel, The bladers on this site seem to be much more experienced than me, so I will tell you that Hades is useless without BD145 (I'm pretty sure they know what they are talking about, but I would test it first) so, all in all, that combo is absolutely useless in almost every way, on top of being illegal and a total rip-off.

Hope I helped! Smile
(Mar. 27, 2013  10:27 PM)dylanslegos Wrote: help Tongue_out_wink

Vixxterity already gave you a few combos..

(Mar. 24, 2013  11:42 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:

thanks Tongue_out

Attack: Flash Scorpio/Orion GB145/D125/T125 R2F/RF

Defense: Basalt/Diablo Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145 CS
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F/RF

Stamina: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs W145 WD
Spin Equalizer: Gravity Destroyer D125 WD
Anti-Spin Equalizer: Phantom (Stamina Mode)/Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BGrin

Balance: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario/Bull 230/BD145 CS
I just wanted to know if this destabilizer combo I made is good. Ps test it out before saying because knowledge from research and other beys doesn't always relate to some combos. The combo is Hell Leon 90 Xf. I think it is good because it is better then any bey I have and it's small size and huge attack make it nearly unbeatable. If y ou think I should switch its parts, the list is below.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Energy Rings: Deystroyer Rex Crown Quetzalcoatl lynx capricorn
Fusion wheelsConfusedpiral, Twisted, Phantom, Hell/Hades, Poison, Ray, Galaxy, Death, Dark, Gravity, Beat
s130, 145,130,r145, ad145, 90
perfromance tip: wd,xf,wb, lrf, wd, bd

Thanks!

It looks like hades temp d125 Xf. Ik the tip is one of the flats (Xf,sf,f or something)
I am sorry to say, that isn't a great combo.
First off, destabilisers as a category is outclassed.
Second, Hell without BD145 isn't too great overall. And in today's meta at least, Hell is THOROUGHLY outclassed.
It may work well for you but, from a general point of view, the combo is not good.
(Mar. 28, 2013  8:18 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am sorry to say, that isn't a great combo.
First off, destabilisers as a category is outclassed.
Second, Hell without BD145 isn't too great overall. And in today's meta at least, Hell is THOROUGHLY outclassed.
It may work well for you but, from a general point of view, the combo is not good.

Wow... Can't believe it's that bad ._. It may not be the best, but I have no Japanese beys, and most top tier fusions I do have are now outclassed. It's the best I can make so far
Wing Pegasis 90WF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Basalt Horogium 145WD

Asking again for good combinations!

Also a question: would Basalt Horogium 90WD do better, or is 105 or 145 height better?
Celexa, you don't have that may great parts to make a good combination,which could stand out in todays competitive customs. You could try
Galaxy Pegasis 90 MF as a try
Spiral Capricorn 90 WD used to work fine for me.
You could use Basalt Horogium 145 WD as it is, or replace 145 by W105.

Ingulit, I did feel that it was a part of Ask me a question, get me an answer, cause it's a query related to a beyblade's capabilities. Anyways,sorry.
Screw Horogium 90R2F is quite a great Attacker. Horogium is the best Clear Wheel for Screw; as it doesn't block up its main contact points.

And, either leave it as 145, or ditch the Beyblade. Basalt Horogium 145R2F would be a decent Anti-Attacker.

zeneo, don't give useless information.
(Mar. 28, 2013  8:32 AM)Celexa Wrote: Wing Pegasis 90WF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Basalt Horogium 145WD

Asking again for good combinations!

Also a question: would Basalt Horogium 90WD do better, or is 105 or 145 height better?

For the combos, refer to Cannon's post.
As for your question- Yes, as you do not have top-tier Stamina tracks, its best to use low heights for Stamina. Just change the Clear Wheel to Pegasis.
I am not sure about using Basalt on 90 though. It may scrape... Use W105 if need be.

@Theemeny- Actually, there are much better things you can make. IIRC, a few of us did make some combos for you on the previous page. Those are certainly better than what you've made. Smile
I personally totally would not do that. Unless you have the money for a new R2F and can get one soon and easily, because hasbro's fang and scythe wheels are almost completely useless. Using
Gravity and blitz, you could make some beast attack types, so I would wait until you can get a new R2F before you trade. Smile

(Mar. 27, 2013  11:49 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote:

Thanks!

The spin track is d125
That is hell horogium D125HF
I can tell you a lot about that combo. First off, that hell wheel is rapidity, or an illegal cheap knockoff brand that sells fragile lightweight parts. second, HF is so outclassed it's not even funny.
third, even though I have tested and found that hell seems to have much more attack power than gravity and makes for a great attack wheel, The bladers on this site seem to be much more experienced than me, so I will tell you that Hades is useless without BD145 (I'm pretty sure they know what they are talking about, but I would test it first) so, all in all, that combo is absolutely useless in almost every way, on top of being illegal and a total rip-off.

Hope I helped! Smile
[/quote]

You did, thank you.

I guess youre right, BD145 combine perfectly with hell. However a defense track like D125 make the hell horogium useless, but what obout the bottom? Are you sure it is HF? And how it goes with BD145? Do you have other suggestions for bottoms?
Quote:You did, thank you.

I guess youre right, BD145 combine perfectly with hell. However a defense track like D125 make the hell horogium useless, but what obout the bottom? Are you sure it is HF? And how it goes with BD145? Do you have other suggestions for bottoms?

HF is simply completely outclassed. Not to insult it, but it is really good for nothing. The only think I could think of to use it for would be attack/stamina hybrids or tornado stallers, and MF totally dominates over HF in both those categories. Since the fusion wheel is an illegal brand, it is very lightweight, and on top of that, Hell is very outclassed and should only be used a an attack or stamina substitute. But, if you had to use Hell with BD145, I would use WD for stamina. Smile
(Mar. 28, 2013  2:57 PM)Yami Alduin Wrote: What is an awesome dragooon combo?

Check the Competitive Combos thread or simply visit its Testing thread...
(Mar. 28, 2013  2:06 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
Quote:You did, thank you.

HF is simply completely outclassed. Not to insult it, but it is really good for nothing. The only think I could think of to use it for would be attack/stamina hybrids or tornado stallers, and MF totally dominates over HF in both those categories. Since the fusion wheel is an illegal brand, it is very lightweight, and on top of that, Hell is very outclassed and should only be used a an attack or stamina substitute. But, if you had to use Hell with BD145, I would use WD for stamina. Smile

DS is also a good defense bottom, which one is better for stamina?
I like combo of stamina and defense too Cute
DS is not good for anything, sorry. WD is much better.
Well, I wouldn't say that. DS isn't good for nothing, but WD definitely outclasses it. It's better than S! Tongue_out
Well yes, it's better than certain things, but its certainly not at a top tier level.
any good for fireblaze with spin tracks:145,125,ed145 performance tips:wb,wd,xf,sf meatls spiral,death,earth(all hasbro)
(Mar. 28, 2013  10:05 PM)cjnarrotin Wrote: any good for fireblaze with spin tracks:145,125,ed145 performance tips:wb,wd,xf,sf meatls spiral,death,earth(all hasbro)

The best you could build with the fireblaze clear wheel would be earth fireblaze ED145WD. Smile
(You may want to use a different clear wheel though, do you have cygnus or Cancer/Gasher?)
Vulcan Pegasus III W105WD
Spiral Pegasus 135XF
Cosmic Pegasis III 145D
Gravity Destroyer CH120WD (on left it does some spin steal)
Thermal Eagle 145D
Flame Gasher DF145MS
Flame Fireblaze DF145MS
Rock Pegasus 105 (or GB145)WB
Big Bang Pegasis III FGrin (just bought it)

I also have other wheels like burn and other parts like 90,85,A145,R2F,RF and Horoseus... any good? suggestions?