"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 12, 2013  2:29 AM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: Didn't have flash until today

Flash Sagittarius stinks it gets beat by my thermal lacerta every time even when I launch thermal lacerta first

Did you try Flash (Attack Mode) Sagittario D125 MF? If you slide shoot right, you should be able to KO alot of your uncustomed beyblades. What stadium are you using and what's the launcher you're using (i.e. string launcher/"Bey Launcher", Hasbro's short rip-cord launcher, Takara Tomy's Light launcher 1 or 2, etc.)?
Vixxterity

Can either an F, LF, LRF, or WF substitute for the MF?
(Mar. 11, 2013  3:40 AM)tarobunny Wrote: hi please give me good competitive combos i have
clear wheels : wolf serpent gil horuseus susanow lacerta orion ionis aries crown
metal wheels : phantom(takara) kreis diablo dark burn inferno ray bakushin forb8den divine hell thermal thunder
spin tracks : 230 145 85 105 tr145 ed145 r145 gb145 wa130
performance tips : d wd fb bs f fs cs mf ms b:d.x:d

oh and ch 120
Stamina: Phantom (stamina mode) Orion 230D
Tornado staller: Phantom (attack mode) ____ 85MF
whats a tornado staller ? if it has to do with tornado beys i never use tornados
(Mar. 12, 2013  4:30 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Vixxterity

Can either an F, LF, LRF, or WF substitute for the MF?

WF would be your next option if MF is not available. However, MF has more consistent wins than WF and easier to control. WF is still a fun tip to use though.

LRF is used if you want to make a pure Attack combo (e.g. Flash _____ CH120/S130/GB145 LRF).

(Mar. 12, 2013  5:23 AM)tarobunny Wrote: whats a tornado staller ? if it has to do with tornado beys i never use tornados

Tornado Stallers doesn't have anything to do with Hasbro's gimmick Tornado Beyblades. Tongue_out

Tornado Stallers are Attack-types whose main purpose is to use the tornado ridge of the stadium to help circle around and stall the opposing beyblade to win by outspin. The tornado ridge have to be circular, like the ones in Takara Tomy's BB-10. Usually, Tornado Stallers have tips like MF, WF, or XF. Rubber attack tips aren't used in these types of combos because they lose stamina so easily.

This post in another topic sums it up: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tornado-...pid1004216
Here's a video example (credits to Ingulit): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOMdggt-k8

And if you have any more general questions you should ask in this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
(Mar. 12, 2013  3:00 AM)Vixxterity Wrote:

Flash Sagittarius stinks it gets beat by my thermal lacerta every time even when I launch thermal lacerta first

Did you try Flash (Attack Mode) Sagittario D125 MF? If you slide shoot right, you should be able to KO alot of your uncustomed beyblades. What stadium are you using and what's the launcher you're using (i.e. string launcher/"Bey Launcher", Hasbro's short rip-cord launcher, Takara Tomy's Light launcher 1 or 2, etc.)?

Haven't tried that yet but I will.
I have the Hasbro darkhelm stadium and I am using the Hasbro launcher that comes with the beyblades you buy.
burnldrago0325

You're right that flash sagittario is not very good, but that's just because you are combining flash with stamina/defense parts. Flash is horrible with 230 WD. But, Flash is a crazy-awesome super-powerful
ridiculously-destructive almost-as-good-as-synchrom killer-avoid-getting-hit-with-it-by-any-means-neccesary most-totaly-epic attack fusion wheel of all time. With a rubber attack tip, flash is nearly unbeatable, so flash sagittario is actually one of the best beys to have Smile
(Mar. 12, 2013  12:06 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote:

I have the Hasbro darkhelm stadium and I am using the Hasbro launcher that comes with the beyblades you buy.

No wonder you are unable to use Flash at its best potential...
Using Attackers in an Hasbro stadium is a waste of time. Flash would fail to strike on most occasions. The combo suggested by Vixxterity is good only when used in a Takara Tomy BB-10 Stadium.
Even theblackdragon's suggestion above holds true only if you play in a BB-10 stadium. In a Hasbro stadium, you wouldn't be able to use Flash the way it is meant to be used.

(Then again, I am quite surprised to see that Thermal Lacerta beats it. I understand that 230WD is a suck-ish setup but, WA130HF would have a superbly tough time outspinning it)
The launching technique, of course, makes a difference .
I've noticed that hasbro stadiums do not suck with attack types actually (Well, not completely at least Pinching_eyes_2) , there's just a completely different metagame.
I need combos
energy rings:gasher, horogium, sagettario I, quetzacoatl, bull, libra, gemios, aquario, hades, pegasis III, capricorne, befall
fusion wheels:dark, screw, storm, wind, flash, flame, rock, basalt, mercury, poison
spin tracks:ch120, m145, 125, 145, sw145, 100, w105
performance tips:fs, sf, cf, msf, mb, ms, msd, mwb
msf, msd and mwb are fake but very good performance tips msf is metal semi-flat, msd is metal semi-defense and mwb is metal wide ball
Any fake parts are useless ... and illegal.
Also, do you not have an MF ?
is ldrago destroy bd145 rdf/ewd a better spin-stealer/equalizer than meteo ldrago tr145 ewd?
(Mar. 12, 2013  6:42 PM)Luck Wrote: Any fake parts are useless ... and illegal.
Also, do you not have an MF ?

not so uselles and and also they are pretty good, but the bad is that i cant use them at tournaments Unhappy
Fake parts will not be used in any combo given though ...
Plus, there is no testing into the part.
ok can anybody build me a combo with the parts i wrote
Note that i have sd sf and wb made from plastic
@DeathAquario: The fact that you can't use them in tournaments makes them useless, but Your point is valid that they can be fun for interesting and surprising performance. But as is stated just for fun.

If your mb is legal I would try basalt Sagitario 2/pegasus 3 ch120 mb/sd
He has sagittario I, not II.
Also, if you get an MF or R2F/RF then you could make a decent attack combo ...
Are all your parts Hasbro ?
(Mar. 12, 2013  7:40 PM)Luck Wrote: He has sagittario I, not II.
Also, if you get an MF or R2F/RF then you could make a decent attack combo ...
Are all your parts Hasbro ?

No, I think that all my parts are Takara Tomy
So ... your flash is TT ?
(Mar. 12, 2013  8:01 PM)Luck Wrote: So ... your flash is TT ?

Yes

My thermal lacerta is even with my flash Sagittario d125 mf combo In the stadium I have
(Mar. 12, 2013  10:18 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  3:00 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: Did you try Flash (Attack Mode) Sagittario D125 MF? If you slide shoot right, you should be able to KO alot of your uncustomed beyblades. What stadium are you using and what's the launcher you're using (i.e. string launcher/"Bey Launcher", Hasbro's short rip-cord launcher, Takara Tomy's Light launcher 1 or 2, etc.)?

My thermal lacerta is even with my flash Sagittario d125 mf combo In the stadium I have

Yea they're pretty even when it comes to stamina, which is a shocker. But if KO pockets are involved, Flash should be able to KO it if it's launched by a string launcher and slide shooting. Since you are using a Hasbro stadium without any KO pockets, try to make a Stamina combo or at least a Spin Equalizer using your WD tip.

Spin Equalizer: L-Drago Destructor D125/ED145 WD
Can you build me A great atack defense stamina and balance combo for bb10 and zerog stadiums?
i have these beys
defence-twisted tempo,rock zurafa,gravity destroyer,torch aries,poison zurafa,VariAres 145WB,
attack-galaxy pegasis,storm pegasis,meteo ldrago assoult,spiral capricorn,Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Cyclone Herculeo,
stamina-burn pheonix,earth virgo,phantom orion,thunder libra
balance-poison serpent,thermal lacerta,storm aquario,evil beafall,flame byxis,diablo nemesis,Forbidden Eonis ED145FB,Nightmare Rex SW145SD,Screw Fox 130D,
(Mar. 12, 2013  6:38 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: I need combos
energy rings:gasher, horogium, sagettario I, quetzacoatl, bull, libra, gemios, aquario, hades, pegasis III, capricorne, befall
fusion wheels:dark, screw, storm, wind, flash, flame, rock, basalt, mercury, poison
msf, msd and mwb are fake but very good performance tips msf is metal semi-flat, msd is metal semi-defense and mwb is metal wide ball

I see you got some new parts, (and lose some of your old parts). You've been trading parts recently, huh?
When I saw your username, I have a feeling that you have posted here before, I'm just making sure that you're not posting the same parts you posted here before.
(I'm not using fake parts)
Attack: Flash Horogium(?) CH120 FS/CF (You need a good attack tip like RF/R2F/LRF)
Defense: Basalt Bull 100 (You need defense tip like RDF/RS/CS/RSF).
Stamina: Basalt Bull/Aquario 100 MB

(Mar. 13, 2013  1:55 AM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: Can you build me A great atack defense stamina and balance combo for bb10 and zerog stadiums?
i have these beys
defence-twisted tempo,rock zurafa,gravity destroyer,torch aries,poison zurafa,VariAres 145WB,
attack-galaxy pegasis,storm pegasis,meteo ldrago assoult,spiral capricorn,Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Cyclone Herculeo,
stamina-burn pheonix,earth virgo,phantom orion,thunder libra
balance-poison serpent,thermal lacerta,storm aquario,evil beafall,flame byxis,diablo nemesis,Forbidden Eonis ED145FB,Nightmare Rex SW145SD,Screw Fox 130D,

Your beys are Hasbro?
(Mar. 13, 2013  12:13 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: [quote='burnldrago0325' pid='1101711' dateline='1363123120']
[quote='burnldrago0325' pid='1101580' dateline='1363086392']

[/quote]

Yea they're pretty even when it comes to stamina, which is a shocker. But if KO pockets are involved, Flash should be able to KO it if it's launched by a string launcher and slide shooting. Since you are using a Hasbro stadium without any KO pockets, try to make a Stamina combo or at least a Spin Equalizer using your WD tip.

Spin Equalizer: L-Drago Destructor D125/ED145 WD
[/quote]
Thanks and by the way what is a spin equalizer

(Mar. 13, 2013  2:00 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: [quote='DeathAquario' pid='1101642' dateline='1363109895']
I need combos

I see you got some new parts, (and lose some of your old parts). You've been trading parts recently, huh?
When I saw your username, I have a feeling that you have posted here before, I'm just making sure that you're not posting the same parts you posted here before.
(I'm not using fake parts)
Attack: Flash Horogium(?) CH120 FS/CF (You need a good attack tip like RF/R2F/LRF)
Defense: Basalt Bull 100 (You need defense tip like RDF/RS/CS/RSF).
Stamina: Basalt Bull/Aquario 100 MB
By the way for using basalt try using a metal facebolt because it will make it balanced.