Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 28, 2013  9:44 PM)vengetsu Wrote: uh well

i have many beyblades

would you list a beyblade combo that will atcually do what i ask stay in the middle the whole round and have defense

so when the double ifrit comes itl be almost out of stamina and i can kill it
So basically you want a stamina custom with defensive capability? I would go with Duo Cygnus SA165EWD or Duo ___ W145D but you have to list your parts so we know what you have...
EDIT: DOUBLE BEATEN by the same member oh well, I leave the rest to Leone19 since he is so fast lol
this probably isnt a good combo but uhm well see recently i created a kinda obvious synchrom.
Phoenix Ifrit W145GCF. i doubt its a good attack combo but so far ive had it fight all my other beys and its taken down all of them even my diablo Kronos WA130CF bey which was really strong and smash attacked alot of my other beys. If u can think of a better combo for my Ifrit or my Phoenix plz tell me. Thank u Desuu.
the combo:
facebolt: Ifrit
warrior wheel (top): Ifrit
warrior wheel (bottom): Phoenix
spin track: W145
performance tip: GCF
If those are the only beys u have I'd say thats best attack combo u have, since e230 is best for defence
What's up people! I need a combo made out of Duo. I can get the parts I just need combos.

Here's what I thought:
Duo Cancer W145WD
Duo Cancer BD145RDF

I saw these on this cool website!, but I can't find anymore. Please suggest more.
A good combo is duo cancer sa165wd or duo cancer 230mb Smile
i have the E230 but its the one that Thief Phoenix comes with and not the version that comes with flash saggittarrio or duo ice titan
Thanks DK! I will try them.

I forgot to ask for combos with, "Phantom" If you could say some thanks Smile
Phantom cancer 85mf and phantom cancer w145wd they are all good,
i have other beys but well im not sure how well they'll work for my Phoenix Ifrit. i was planning on trying out WA130 and HF/S *HF mode* for it for yknow so its like a powerful synchrom version of Thief Girago just with yknow also usin Phoenix and Ifrit as its bit beast
(Oct. 28, 2013  11:02 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: i have other beys but well im not sure how well they'll work for my Phoenix Ifrit. i was planning on trying out WA130 and HF/S *HF mode* for it for yknow so its like a powerful synchrom version of Thief Girago just with yknow also usin Phoenix and Ifrit as its bit beast
Meh, HF/S isn't used a lot anymore.
i know but i like HF/S its one of my favorite parts.

i know that but still i like it
(Oct. 28, 2013  11:31 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  11:02 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: i have other beys but well im not sure how well they'll work for my Phoenix Ifrit. i was planning on trying out WA130 and HF/S *HF mode* for it for yknow so its like a powerful synchrom version of Thief Girago just with yknow also usin Phoenix and Ifrit as its bit beast
Meh, HF/S isn't used a lot anymore.
Scratch that, it was never used in a good combo!

EDIT: It may be a favorite, but if you want a good combo it isn't recommended. You should use it in a stylish combo (make a combo that looks cool). Use other parts of your actual combos in tourney use.
No 1 word posts, if u want a Phoenix ifraid combo use f230gcf/cf or s130rf/r2f but u should use flash
You should head to Purchase Consultation to know what beys to get.
sigh would 125 work for it or 130? cause i'll try that for its spintrack

i mean like regular 130
(Oct. 29, 2013  1:43 AM)FlareWitch Wrote: sigh would 125 work for it or 130? cause i'll try that for its spintrack

i mean like regular 130

yes, only .5 of an mm difference.
(Oct. 29, 2013  1:43 AM)FlareWitch Wrote: sigh would 125 work for it or 130? cause i'll try that for its spintrack

i mean like regular 130

Here's the alternates for s130 in that combo 1. Gb145 2.w145 3. Ch120
Do u have rf or r2f ?
If u want t-stall use MF or xf, if u want pure smash ur best option is rf or r2f, but if u don't have them u could use gcf, cf or wf with sliding shoots
tbt ive used Phoenix IfritW145GCF and oddly enough its been a smasher. but i mean if regular 130 works and all or WA130 or E230 (doubt this one) works. then yeah my bey will be a good smasher
Yes, but what DRAGON KING says will beat that by most if not all standards.