Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 20, 2012  5:51 PM)J★ Wrote: Defstamina- BD145WD would scrape. Smile

Oh yeah, forgot, sorry...^^;;

Awesome Blader MB has more stamina, but CS has more resistance to wobbling. I'd suggest CS...
(Jul. 20, 2012  5:46 PM)chickens 43 Wrote: Parts:
This is for my friend. Thanks!

Changing certain things, as the combo given by DefStamina wouldn't work. Smile
Attack- Nothing
Defense- Nothing; but you can try Earth Kerbecs 100DS... Its BAD, but yeah.
Stamina- Earth Kerbecs DF145/100WD. 100 is preferable.

What happened to your Hell? You should have had it; as without it, you can't make good combos. Smile
I just parts! Just add Orso, Cyber, Hell, and Thermal
Alright cool just 1 more question is evil bafall worth getting, because I'd like to check out the ewd performance but I don't want to waste money if it isn't any good
@chickens-
In that case-
Attack- Nothing
Defense- Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Not great, but that's all you have)
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

awesomeblader- Purchase Consultation, please! Smile
Whoops sorry
i need a defence type i have diablo kerbecs W145ES
flame lynx bd
variares dd
sol blade V145AS
please reply
Out of those parts? You really don't have anything there...
Uh i would like a stamina, defense, or balance type.
These are the beyblades and random parts that I have:
Earth VirgoGB145BS
Lightning L-Drago100SF
Galaxy PegasusW105RF
Rock Leone145WB
Ray StrikerD125CS
Gravity DestroyerAD145WD
Twisted Tempo145WD
Cyclone Herculeo105F
Flame LibraT125ES
Storm CapricorneM145Q
Shinobi SaramandaSW145SD
Rock AriesED145B
And I have a random Storm Fusion Wheel, Gemios Energy Ring, DF145 Spin track, SF Performance tip and D performance tip.
I have already made a Earth AriesED145SD if that helps at all. Thank you. Stupid
Hope that wasn't to long of a post. Tongue_out_wink
Since beycrafter01 is banned, but is desperately THRIVING to be able to use this part, he wants to know a good combo that can stabelize Variares 4D wheel's strength. He thought he made a break-through with 105WD, but it didn't work. He says whenever he uses Variares, it pushes a lot of force, smashing both the opponent and itself into the walls, but self KO-ing. He declares it "unstabel", but wants to use it.

Also, he has a theory that use of a 230 track would work in cases of sort of "delaying" hard contact with Variares, so it doesn't explode. Would this theory be correct?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and chickens, put the parts in Earth Kerbecs 100WD/DS. The DS will last a long while with stamina and calm spinning. It varies whther its benefiting will wear out or not, and/or when it will if it does, but test have shown it can outspin some top-teir combos sandwiching it, so it lasts well. WD is a back-up in case it starts lacking.
In VariAres testing, it was only useful for attack, and due to it's recoil, doesn't have much use in any competitive Defense or Stamina combos.

Most wheels with recoil are used for attack, as the recoil could also generate smash attack (Gravity and Rock are the same way)...

VariAres on 230 is downright horrible, as 230's too tall for attack, and it's too unbalanced for Defense or Stamina...

I would just tell him that there really isn't a good way to stop the recoil. All he can really do is put a MF-H on it and hope for the best...
(Jul. 20, 2012  11:00 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Uh i would like a stamina, defense, or balance type.
These are the beyblades and random parts that I have:
Earth VirgoGB145BS
Lightning L-Drago100SF
Galaxy PegasusW105RF
Rock Leone145WB
Ray StrikerD125CS
Gravity DestroyerAD145WD
Twisted Tempo145WD
Cyclone Herculeo105F
Flame LibraT125ES
Storm CapricorneM145Q
Shinobi SaramandaSW145SD
Rock AriesED145B
And I have a random Storm Fusion Wheel, Gemios Energy Ring, DF145 Spin track, SF Performance tip and D performance tip.
I have already made a Earth AriesED145SD if that helps at all. Thank you. Stupid
Hope that wasn't to long of a post. Tongue_out_wink

Attack: Gravity Destroyer R125RF (F if Hasbro stadium...)
Defense: Twisted Leone AD145CS
Stamina: Twisted Leone AD145WD

Get Hell Kerbecs BD145DS. It will improve your defense and stamina customs...
It's me again. I'm willing to purchase some beyblades online. I was wondering if this is a good attack combo: MF-H counter fox 135RF
Is it? A descrption of how it acts would be much appreciated.I know that 135 is a bit high for attack customs, but wouldn't this height allow it to last longer and still be an attacker? If it's not a good combo, could you suggest some beyblades to buy and a combo to make using the new parts and my others?(Look at page 812)
whats a good combo with phantom orion BD 2 thermal pisces' T125ES earth eagle 145WD meteo l'drago LW105LF galaxy pegasus W105R2F dark libra ED145SD earth virgo GB145BS evil pisces ED145EWD flame saggitario C145F flame byxis 230WD ray striker D125CS lightning l'drago 100HF
(Jul. 20, 2012  11:56 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: whats a good combo with phantom orion BD 2 thermal pisces' T125ES earth eagle 145WD meteo l'drago LW105LF galaxy pegasus W105R2F dark libra ED145SD earth virgo GB145BS evil pisces ED145EWD flame saggitario C145F flame byxis 230WD ray striker D125CS lightning l'drago 100HF

Attack: Lightning L-Drago(Upper Mode) D125R²F
Defence: Earth Pegasus 230CS
Stamina: Phantom Orion 100EWD
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100EWD
please give me a decent stamina or defense combo parts:

Clear wheels: l drago I, eagle, tempo, striker

Metal wheels: burn, twisted, earth, lightning, counter, galaxy

tracks: sw145, 145, w105, ch120

Tips: CS, WD, D

Thankyou very much
(Jul. 21, 2012  12:11 AM)waterbottleman Wrote: please give me a decent stamina or defense combo parts:

Thankyou very much

Defence: Twisted Tempo SW145CS
Stamina: Burn Eagle/Tempo W105WD
(Jul. 20, 2012  11:49 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: It's me again. I'm willing to purchase some beyblades online. I was wondering if this is a good attack combo: MF-H counter fox 135RF
Is it? A descrption of how it acts would be much appreciated.I know that 135 is a bit high for attack customs, but wouldn't this height allow it to last longer and still be an attacker? If it's not a good combo, could you suggest some beyblades to buy and a combo to make using the new parts and my others?(Look at page 812)

Counter Fox 135RF is NOT good..

And it's better to list out your parts again, so we don't have to switch pages so many times...
(Jul. 21, 2012  12:11 AM)waterbottleman Wrote: please give me a decent stamina or defense combo parts:

Thankyou very much

Attack: Lightning L-Drago CH120CS (If CS is aggressive...)
Defense: Twisted Striker SW145CS
Stamina: Burn Striker 145/W105 WD
So the recoil is the unstabel strength forced from Variares? Would a MF bolt be a close substitute? That's all he has. And if you have any idea of good track and tip, please list them.
MF VariAres CH120/R145 RF/R2F/LRF/MF would be the best VariAres combo to make...
thanks guys btw im new here so im getting used to these stuff and topics
does any flat or metal ball work instead of MF tip, what tracks substitute CH120, and can any good 145 substitute R145? beycrafter01 had an R2F, but sold it. He thought it wasted all the energy and stamina in any combo.
Can i have a few balance beys with the same parts thanks again
(Jul. 21, 2012  12:20 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: MF VariAres CH120/R145 RF/R2F/LRF/MF would be the best VariAres combo to make...

if you use r2f i think it has to be worn a small bit, i have a new r2f and tryied it on vari aries and didnt work that well but rf is good
(Jul. 21, 2012  12:33 AM)waterbottleman Wrote: Can i have a few balance beys with the same parts thanks again

Balance really isn't easy to make, and some don't work. It's better to use the combos suggested to you...
Which is best on hell horogium bd145?: wd cs mb d or ewd