"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:17 AM)geetster99 Wrote: my cousen needs a combo he has all of the s1 and s2 beys he wants 1 of each type

Ya kinda need to list all of them. Some of usdon't know all of the season 1 and 2 beys...
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:17 AM)geetster99 Wrote: my cousen needs a combo he has all of the s1 and s2 beys he wants 1 of each type

Ya kinda need to list all of them. Some of usdon't know all of the season 1 and 2 beys...
All MFB Beyblades minus pre-HWS, 4D, and Zero-G.
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:40 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

All MFB Beyblades minus pre-HWS, 4D, and Zero-G.

See? I don't know what that is, and some of us others might not know, too...
Attack: MF Screw Pisces/Vulcan Byxis/Gravity Perseus 85/90/CH120/D125RF/R2F/LRF/MF
Defense: MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/MB
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145EWD
Anti-Attack: MF Basalt Aquario R145RF
Spin-Steal: Meteo L-Drago (Absorb Ver.) CH120EWD
I assume when you say "all s1 and s2 beys" he has picked up a metal face from the video games.
I also assume he is using Hasbro, since he only has Metal Fusion/Metal Masters beys. In that case, MF would be the best tip for attack. Otherwise, use the rubber tips I suggested.
One of my combos is vulcan leone ad145 ds and gravity perseus rf fs
And your point is...?

This thread is for helping others to build the best possible customizations with their current parts, not to post combos you like/have.
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:12 AM)Pro Eagle Wrote: One of my combos is vulcan leone ad145 ds and gravity perseus rf fs

This post is honestly a jumble. If it's a suggestion, it's a bad one. If it's your combo, list all of your parts so we can help you. If you need us to suggest a combo, you really don't have too much...
I apologize for my friend PRO EAGLE, he didnt read the rules even tho i told him to...
anyways, to my question;

What would be the single, most useful combo using Duo Aquario?
Ive tried MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RS, MF-F Duo Aquario AD145WD, and MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB.

My Parts ---> (Click to View)
They are different types, so you can't really say which is the "best".

MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RS is a defense type. It could be improved with changing the bottom to RDF, but sadly you don't have.

MF-F Duo Aquario AD145WD is a good pure stamina type. Probably the best now. Changing the face to MF-L would improve it a bit, I guess.

MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB is a stamina-ish type with added wobbling. In Uwik's thread, he said that MF-M does better than MF-H.
Thanks Potato, I guess ill stick to MF-L Duo Aquario AD145WD,
but isnt there a way to prevent getting it off balance against left-spin combos?
(Jun. 24, 2012  3:59 AM)Kite-G Wrote: Thanks Potato, I guess ill stick to MF-L Duo Aquario AD145WD,
but isnt there a way to prevent getting it off balance against left-spin combos?

What, you mean spin-equalizer/stealer combos? Well, not really. If you meet one of those combos, just use an attack combo. Eee
ok, thanks, i appreciate the help, Potato!! Smile
Hi! I'm a noob to these forums, but i found this one might be quite helpful. I don't have many beys either, so I was hoping maybe someone knew a good combo of any of these parts. Any type bey is good, I just need a good starting combo..

Evil Gemios DF145FS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F(would prefer not the tip, as it is pretty worn down, but works)
Earth Wolf 105WD

and this probably won't help but I also have Lightning L-Drago 100HF.

Thanks to anyone who even tries to help, as I know I have limited supplies. Cute
Well, as you know, you have a very limited amount of parts, but you could still make a Stamina combo, Earth Pegasis II 100WD, and an Attack combo, Lightning L-Drago 100R2F. But since you say your R2F Bottom is quite worn, you may want to use HF instead, especially if you are playing in a Hasbro stadium, though, you're better off using Stamina in one of those anyways.
Can someone please build me a combo of any type with these parts?
Metal wheels: Storm, Ray, Big Bang, Cyber, Counter and Galaxy.
Clear wheels:Pegasis, Pegasis 2, Pegasis 3, Leone and Unicorno.
Spin tracks:105, W105 and D125
Performance tips:F, RF, R2F and CS
4D bottoms: F:D
Thanks in advance!
U try this att combo
Bigbang pegasus 2 d125 r2f

And use F for hasbro stadium
Can someone pls make good combos out of these
Gal pegasus1 105 f
Gal pegasus2 d125 hf
Ray striker 135 hf
L ldrago 100 cs(aggro on slopes calm on flat surface)
Gravity destroyer ch120 r25

Flame cetus df145 s
flame sagittario c145 wd
Thermal lecarta d125 ds
Earth eagle 145 wd
Burn fireblaze ad145 wd

Grand bull r145 rs
Rock zurafa sw145 wb
Rock orso w105es(don't know how but the combo was great for defense from 135 based or above high att combo atleast in my hasbro stadium)

Dark serpent t125 s
Storm wolf wd145 f
Storm aquario 100 hf/s
Hades kerbecs bd145 sd
Dark byxis wa130 f
Flame libra 230 b

Pls make separate combos for tt (att type)and hasbro stadia (pegasus thunder whip)

BEYDEXTER, please, if you do not have enough knowledge about Beyblade, do not recommend anything. Big Bang isn't good for attack.

Feedonswords

Attack : Big Bang Pegasis II 105RF/R2F or Ray Unicorno 105RF/R2F
Defense : Nothing.
Stamina : Nothing.
i would like an attack type beyblade. i have a storm pegasus (FACE:pegasus, RING:pegasus, WHEEL:storm, TRACK:W1O5, TIP:2F) i have a cyber pegasus that is not customized, and a flame byxis that is not customized . i also have midnight bull (FACE:bull, RING:bull, WHEEL:midnight, TRACK:125, TIP:B
Are you sure it's not Galaxy Pegasus? Either way, you really don't have too much for attack, because Galaxy and Cyber are very bad...
@Fantamou ::Well I don't think galaxy is better than big bang
Big bang can atleast ko phantom orien b:d
Pls don't recommend rubbish combos of galaxy
Its got no use

Ray
yes it may be better but what about recoil
That guy doesn't have metal face
what is this I don't even

Big Bang has recoil too. Well, I wouldn't say Big Bang is useless, IIRC th!nk said it has some use in defensive combos and high-track attack combos. It wasn't very good though. A LOT of things can KO BGrin. If you put Phantom B: D on a stadium in front of a fan, it will get KO'd.

RF alone will be able to stop some recoil. Also, please take some effort in using correct spelling. Why do a lot of people spell my name wrong!

EDIT : Fine then. I'll change the attack combo. I thinked for a while, I guess it weight would make it better.
hey guys i was wondering if vari ares is better in left or right spin and which mode is best for a attack combo?
Sorry for wrong spell fantomu

I want to use high spin track but the d125 was the highest track available to that guy

Think is right about the high track based attack of bigbang and about defense
I think u should start reading beywiki articles of beyblades
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:52 PM)JStars Wrote: hey guys i was wondering if vari ares is better in left or right spin and which mode is best for a attack combo?

Vari Ares is better in right spin

EDIT: BEYDEXTER You really shouldn't suggest combos just because you think it is better. If it's considered not good, don't even suggest it, don't suggest anything at all... If Big Bang's useless, it's useless...
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:31 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Can someone pls make good combos out of these
Pls make separate combos for tt (att type)and hasbro stadia (pegasus thunder whip)

Attack Stadium-
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145R2F
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)WD/SD
Defense: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)RS/CS

PTW Stadium-
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125F/HF
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)SD
Defense: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)RS/CS

Just use Stamina in the PTW.