"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 07, 2011  4:34 AM)Eragon Wrote: What's the best stamina spin track out of these:
Wa130
R145

100 and 145 are the best of these.
I thought r145 was the best

(Oct. 07, 2011  4:55 AM)Eragon Wrote: I thought r145 was the best

I was under the impression R145 would be too heavy to function as well as regular 145/100, but I could be incorrect. Perhaps someone more familiar with the part could respond.
R145 for Stamina? Nah mate, that's totally out of the question. Hazel's right ;D Too much recoil on R145.
So should I use 100 or 145
Either one will do fine, really. I'd prefer 145 though.
What clear wheel should I use for a stamina custom:
Leone
Lacerta
Horogium
Libra
Giraffe
Cancer
Phoenix

(Oct. 07, 2011  6:48 AM)Eragon Wrote: What clear wheel should I use for a stamina custom:
Leone
Lacerta
Horogium
Libra
Giraffe
Cancer
Phoenix

Cancer and Leone are the better ones out of these. Cancer by a nose.

(Oct. 07, 2011  7:04 AM)Coded blader Wrote: I got a combo try MF-basalt horogium 230CS or 230EWD and 230PD

This is the wrong thread for that.
face bolts:
Bull
Larcerta
Pegasus
Serpent
energy ring:
Bull
Pegasus
Lacerta
Leone (broken)
Fusion Wheel:
Cyber
Poison
Thermal
Rock
Dark
Spin track:
wa130
105x2
Performance tip:
HF
WBx2
A metal performance tip not sure what its called
My best attempts were
Poison Pegasus 105HF
Thermal Lacerta 145with the metal tip
Rock Bull WA130WB
Please reply
Thank You
ATK: Rock ___ 105/145HF
DEF: Dark ___ 145WB
STAM: Thermal ___ 105WB
You need some more parts Wink
(Oct. 07, 2011  7:14 AM)Hazel Wrote: Cancer and Leone are the better ones out of these. Cancer by a nose.

Yes, Cancer is the best out of those. But, its proved that the Super Stamina 3- Kerbecs, Aquario and Bull; are WAY better in comparison.
(Oct. 07, 2011  3:23 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: I have every part currently made... I'm looking to make something out of crown to no avail... anyone been successful with a crown combo?? or even a counter combo?

I'm trying to use/build lesser known/used wheels for some odd reason.

Maybe counter crown?
@powerangeryan- What was that?! Counter in itself is an outclassed clear wheel, and the combo is incomplete! Smile
gibsonmac- Well, CWs are the least important parts of beys, and hence you may use Crown for anything that suits it. I don't know if Crown has found specific use in any of the 3 categories(ATK, DEF, STAM). So, yeah! Smile
(Oct. 07, 2011  3:23 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: I have every part currently made... I'm looking to make something out of crown to no avail... anyone been successful with a crown combo?? or even a counter combo?

I'm trying to use/build lesser known/used wheels for some odd reason.

Any Attack combo should work fine with Crown as long as it fits and doesn't extend over the contact points/too far into the gaps of the MW, honestly.

Technically, any appropriate combo the thing fits on won't be GREATLY hindered by it - CWs do make an impact, but usually only a min-max sort of impact, so you're not going to be as likely to notice unless you're going up against a combo of the same type, or using a really bad CW that covers attack points. MF-H Basalt Crown BD145CS would do only marginally worse than Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario, for example.

You can put almost any CW on any MW it fits on without huge impact unless you're going to a tournament loaded with min-maxers, is my basic point.
Okay so I got an Earth Eagle (gonna get Lightning L Drago and Dark Bull very soon) so for now just make me a few decent combos with these-
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (2)
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS

and these are separate please don't mix up the parts!make another combo with
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Dark Libra ED145 SD
I made a stamina combo which is; MF-f Earth Cancer 100 wd. Could anyone pls tell if it's good or not and how to improve it pls.
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:30 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Okay so I got an Earth Eagle (gonna get Lightning L Drago and Dark Bull very soon) so for now just make me a few decent combos with these-
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (2)
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS

and these are separate please don't mix up the parts!make another combo with
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Dark Libra ED145 SD

For the first set:

Stamina: Earth Virgo/Burn Fireblaze 100/145 WD.
Attack: Rock Leone 145RF(Very poor)

You don't have parts suiting any other categories, really.

Second set:

Stamina: Earth Eagle 145WD
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100HF(Poor tip, but it's the best you've got..)

(Oct. 07, 2011  10:31 AM)Eragon Wrote: I made a stamina combo which is; MF-f Earth Cancer 100 wd. Could anyone pls tell if it's good or not and how to improve it pls.

A regular Facebolt is preferable to MF-F for Stamina combos. Otherwise, the combo is functionally sound, if it is the best you have.
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:37 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @powerangeryan- What was that?! Counter in itself is an outclassed clear wheel, and the combo is incomplete! Smile
gibsonmac- Well, CWs are the least important parts of beys, and hence you may use Crown for anything that suits it. I don't know if Crown has found specific use in any of the 3 categories(ATK, DEF, STAM). So, yeah! Smile
I thought counter was MW... Is MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS ,MF-H earth bull 230 CS and hell unicorno CH120 RF good?
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:08 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:37 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @powerangeryan- What was that?! Counter in itself is an outclassed clear wheel, and the combo is incomplete! Smile
I thought counter was MW... Is MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS ,MF-H earth bull 230 CS and hell unicorno CH120 RF good?

1=yes
2-Ok
3-mediocre
I want a combo which can defeat Blitz Unicorno CH120RF!!
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:37 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: I want a combo which can defeat Blitz Unicorno CH120RF!!

one that performs better or defeat?
if you want better performance use my MF Blitz Unicorno S130RF although CH120 is a great substitute...
defeat there isn't any solid way but you could try some spin stealers or anti meta's like Earth bull GB145RF....
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:39 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:37 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: I want a combo which can defeat Blitz Unicorno CH120RF!!

one that performs better or defeat?
if you want better performance use my MF Blitz Unicorno S130RF although CH120 is a great substitute...
defeat there isn't any solid way but you could try some spin stealers or anti meta's like Earth bull GB145RF....

i dont want to improve it i wanna defeat it! and pls give a good combo Earth bull GB145RF cant defeat it Unhappy
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:53 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: give a good combo Earth bull GB145RF cant defeat it Unhappy

what? i gave you a good combo !
being a blitz user my self I know a LOT about it and if anything Earth bull GB145RF should do the job! did you even try it out?
Use Lightning LDrago BD145RF or Basalt Kerbecs BD145RB/CS.
whats better for defense; leone cw, horogium cw, phoenix cw, lacerta cw, giraffe cw or libra cw?