"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
To AD145? You should have it considering you have Gravity.. I'd go with 145 or just 85 alone.
(Jun. 04, 2011  7:45 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: Thanks, would aquario an 145 or DF145 be a better substitute?

145 does better than DF145 and it results in higher RPM's so Aquario should be on 145.
(Jun. 04, 2011  7:47 PM)Dan Wrote: To AD145? You should have it considering you have Gravity.. I'd go with 145 or just 85 alone.
i only have the CW an MW cause i bought that from Control_
Hello... I need two combos please. One for me and one for my sister. My best attempts were Burn Fireblaze 145MS and Counter Scorpio 135D.
I'm looking for combos with stamina, so I don't want a Lightning L-drago 100RF.

Thank you

My parts:
Energy Ring: L-drago (x2), Gasher (x2), Leone, Scorpio, Fireblaze
Fusion wheel: Rock, Counter, Dark, Lightning (x2), Storm, Burn
Spin track: 105, 100, CH120, 145, T125, 135
Performance tip: JB, D, FS (x2), RF, MS
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:02 PM)Kelaun Wrote: Energy Ring: L-drago (x2), Gasher (x2), Leone, Scorpio, Fireblaze
Burn Fireblaze is terrible, and will break stadiums:

For you: Burn Gasher 145D
Sister: Rock Gasher 135FS
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:05 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:02 PM)Kelaun Wrote: Energy Ring: L-drago (x2), Gasher (x2), Leone, Scorpio, Fireblaze
Burn Fireblaze is terrible, and will break stadiums:

For you: Burn Gasher 145D
Sister: Rock Gasher 135FS

Thank you... Burn Fireblaze can't break my stadium since I don't have one... I use something in the same shape, but made out of hard plastic.
Sorry guys i'm just new to beyblade and i'm going to do the :MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
But i don't know wich beyblades i have to buy to do this combo and wich parts i have to put.
And sorry for my poor english but i just need some help Unhappy
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:25 PM)Suuihk Wrote: Sorry guys i'm just new to beyblade and i'm going to do the :MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
But i don't know wich beyblades i have to buy to do this combo and wich parts i have to put.
And sorry for my poor english but i just need some help Unhappy

simple, just buy lightning l drago 100 hf, hell kerbecs bd145ds, a metal face, and Meteo L drago reshuffle set, i'm pretty sure the parts are self explanatory on where to put it.
What do you mean by meteo L drago reshuffle?
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:37 PM)Suuihk Wrote: What do you mean by meteo L drago reshuffle?

look it up in the search bar Uncertain
Can someone build me a few combos from

Basalt Horogium
Earth Eagle
Rock Aquario
Meteo L'Drago Rush and Absorb Mode
Thermal Pisces
Ray Gill
Grand Ketos
if I were to switch the blade basalt on Basalt Bull 145WD with beat, would that be a good defense combo?
if I were to switch the blade basalt on Basalt Bull 145WD with beat, would that be a good defense combo?
The metal face is that thing that you use to change/build your bey that comes in every beyblade pack?
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:40 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Can someone build me a few combos from

Basalt Horogium
Earth Eagle
Rock Aquario
Thermal Pisces
Ray Gill
Grand Ketos

Alright

Stamina:
best would be
Earth/Basalt aqaurio? 145 (thought i think the lowest track you have might also work) WD
Defense
MF (if you have one) Basalt (Earth is ok too, but not as good as basalt, i think) Aquario 145 (well that depends on which track came with grand ketos) RSF/RS/WD
Attack
Ray (insert clear wheel here) 100 (i think you have 100, if not use the closest to it) LF/RSF
Not the best attack tpye, but it's not the worst.
You should look into getting better attack wheels and bottoms.
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:54 PM)Suuihk Wrote: The metal face is that thing that you use to change/build your bey that comes in every beyblade pack?
no, it's a metal facebolt, the thing you screw in a bey lol. They're good for attack combo's, but MF-H should be given to defense combos
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:54 PM)Suuihk Wrote: The metal face is that thing that you use to change/build your bey that comes in every beyblade pack?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
use it.
If Basalt and 230 were used in a combo, would they be more effective for a defense combo, or a stamina combo?
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:09 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: If Basalt and 230 were used in a combo, would they be more effective for a defense combo, or a stamina combo?

defense, and I think that this question should have been posted in the thread, "ask a question get an answer"
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:55 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:40 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Can someone build me a few combos from

Basalt Horogium
Earth Eagle
Rock Aquario
Thermal Pisces
Ray Gill
Grand Ketos

Alright

Stamina:
best would be
Earth/Basalt aqaurio? 145 (thought i think the lowest track you have might also work) WD
Defense
MF (if you have one) Basalt (Earth is ok too, but not as good as basalt, i think) Aquario 145 (well that depends on which track came with grand ketos) RSF/RS/WD
Attack
Ray (insert clear wheel here) 100 (i think you have 100, if not use the closest to it) LF/RSF
Not the best attack tpye, but it's not the worst.
You should look into getting better attack wheels and bottoms.

I also have GB145 if that works and RSF, SF and RS
Yes, it works with all the Bottoms you mentioned except for SF.
Ok, so MF Basalt Aquario GB145 RSF/SF/WD work?
No. I said SF doesn't work.

MF Basalt Aquario GB145RS/RSF would be the best. Try to get a CS somewhere to make it better Stamina-wise.
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:38 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Ok, so MF Basalt Aquario GB145 RSF/SF/WD work?

yes to the rsf, but no to the wd and sf
edit-beaten
My bad, I meant to put RSF/RS/WD