"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125R2F(Or for Limited, use Ray Unicorno).
Defense: none
Stamina: Gravity Destroyer AD145WD(Left-Spin)
Balance: GrVity Destroyer R145R2F
For defence you can use Gravity Perseus R145CS.
Back with more pieces and the need for help.
Face Bolts: plastic only
Ring: Doesn't matter
Wheel: Rock, Flame, Storm, Scythe, Variares
Tracks: 145, C145,100,T125,D125
Tips: MB, MS, FS, S, EDS, D:D
(Jul. 20, 2014  1:23 AM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Back with more pieces and the need for help.
Face Bolts: plastic only
Ring: Doesn't matter
Wheel: Rock, Flame, Storm, Scythe, Variares
Tips: MB, MS, FS, S, EDS, DGrin

Guessing which Tracks you have based on your other parts and last post.
Attack: Variares DGrin (F mode)
Defense: Nothing really, since you seem to be able to get TT 4D Beys try to get Jade Jupiter to make Scythe 85RB.
Stamina: Scythe 85EDS/MB
Attack: Vari Ares DGrin(Attack Mode)
Defense: Scythe Cancer/Cygnus 100____ Try to get a Defensive tip; Rubber Sharp)
Stamina: Scythe Cancer/Cygnus D125/T125EDS

Since, you don't have tracks or Clear Wheels listed, I gave you the ones that are strongly reccomended you use.
I need a good defense bey with these parts

-Samurai Pegasus W105R2F

-Thief Phoenix E230GCF

-Ninja Salamander SW145SD

-Samurai Ifraid W145CF
(Jul. 23, 2014  1:42 AM)KhangBeyblader Wrote: I need a good defense bey with these parts

-Samurai Pegasus W105R2F

-Thief Phoenix E230GCF

-Ninja Salamander SW145SD

-Samurai Ifraid W145CF
You can't really make a great defence bey with those parts. Get a rubber defence bottom.

Defence: Salamander Ifraid E230SD
Attack: Phoenix Pegasus W145R2F
Stamina: Salamander Ifrit W145SD.
With thief Phoenix ring on spin track or not
I'm assuming this is what you mean:

In a synchrome, the metal wheel that is mentioned first goes on the bottom, or on the spin track rather. So Phoenix would be on the bottom, yes.

Or do you mean using the disk of F230 in the custom? Yes you have to use the disk.
Phoenic is way better on the bottom Smile
(Jul. 23, 2014  3:31 AM)KhangBeyblader Wrote: What do you think is the best defense tip
RS, RDF, RB, RSF, or CS.
(Jul. 23, 2014  3:31 AM)KhangBeyblader Wrote: What do you think is the best defense tip

Good For spin stealers and LAD, It doesn't have great stamina but is really good for defence: RDF.
For defence with more stamina then the other defence tips, but your sacrificing defence: CS.
Good pure defence but horrible balance and stamina: RS.
Less stamina than CS but more than RB/RS/RDF. It's better than CS for pure defence but isn't as good as others: RSF.
Good defence: RB.
I got a question should I use guardian Leviathan's spin track or ifraids spin track for defense

And what is the better defense bey guardian leviathan or bandid golem
(Jul. 24, 2014  1:40 AM)KhangBeyblader Wrote: I got a question should I use guardian Leviathan's spin track or ifraids spin track for defense
Neither are good for Defense. Ifraid's would be better. But you owm Thief Phoenix, you defeneitley need to use that instead.
Err... After recent events, I was shown that most of my parts are fake. The legit parts I salvaged and/or recently bought are:
Face Bolts: Plastic Only
Energy Rings: Lynx, Wolf
Fusion Wheels: Flame, Beat
Spin Tracks: AD145, 145
Tips: WD, MB
Any tourney ready ideas/suggestions?

Is the reason it's hopeless why its taking so long?
(Jul. 24, 2014  2:05 AM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Err... After recent events, I was shown that most of my parts are fake. The legit parts I salvaged and/or recently bought are:
Face Bolts: Plastic Only
Energy Rings: Lynx, Wolf
Fusion Wheels: Flame, Beat
Spin Tracks: AD145, 145
Tips: WD, MB
Any tourney ready ideas/suggestions?

Is the reason it's hopeless why its taking so long?

Well, since you appear to have the Hasbro Beat Lynx, your best bet is Flame Lynx AD145WD.

Some things you should get are the Air Synchrom Set and Bandit Genbu, Pirate Kraken, or Guardian Leviathan (Genbu is the most recommended) to make Genbu/Kraken/Leviathan Dragooon SA165WD.
Hey guys it is JaikuOtori i have some extra parts for customs here they are can you make me as many as you can plz!

tips: F WB R2F SF HF

Tracks: 85 D125 145 DF145

Wheels: Cyber Cloud Lightning Galaxy

Rings: Lyra L-Drago Leon Pegasus

I also have A flame fox t125 stuck together!
(Jul. 24, 2014  2:56 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Hey guys it is JaikuOtori i have some extra parts for customs here they are can you make me as many as you can plz!

tips: F WB R2F SF HF

Tracks: 85 D125 145 DF145

Wheels: Cyber Cloud Lightning Galaxy

Rings: Lyra L-Drago Leon Pegasus

I also have A flame fox t125 stuck together!

Attack: Lightning Ldrago 85/D125R2F
Defence: Flame Fox T125WB
Stamina/balance: Flame Fox T125SF

Your best would be the attack custom.

I assumed the flame fox stuck together could still legally be used.
Attack: Lightning LDrago 85R2F
thx guys i just used ther extra parts to make galaxy lyra df 145 f

andcloud leone d125 wb and cyber pegasus 145 hf
Lighting L Drago. Galaxy Pegasis. Flame Sagittarius. Wyvang x2. Theif phoenix x2. Death Quetz.

What can I get? Smile
(Jul. 24, 2014  6:02 PM)Darkflare Wrote: Lighting L Drago. Galaxy Pegasis. Flame Sagittarius. Wyvang x2. Theif phoenix x2. Death Quetz.

What can I get? Smile

Wyvang Wyvang 125R2F. Try picking up a Dark Bull to use H145 instead of 125 and you've got one of the best Attack combos in the game. Alternatively you could get Hell Kerbecs and Ray Gil to make Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF.
(Jul. 24, 2014  6:10 PM)Darkflare Wrote: So I get Bull over Kerbecs or both?
You should only get Kerbecs if you can also get Ray Gil.