"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
List your parts, so we can now what we have to work with.
Adding to what buraleone (probaly misspelled) said, change blitz to flash,wyvang wyvang or balro balro.
hey can the guys who gave me my combos give them clearly like the one best for each category , its just that Im not an expert at combos so....
.thx in advance
no offense if I am asking too much
ATTACK- Gravity Destroyer D125/LW105R2F

STAMINA- Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD

DEFENSE- Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS

ANTI-ATTACK(another form of defense IMO)- Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F or Twosted Kerbecs BD145R2F

I would go with diablo for anti-attack.
please give me a good combination with thermal
We'd need a list of your parts first. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Thermal had any use even when the hybrid wheel system was first released, so I don't think you'd get a very good customization.
i dont have anything to shop online with. i am trying to save up money & tryin to figure out what to pawn for cash around the house. i am limited to the tiny handful of shogun steels my crappy walmart has on the shelf

i currently have pirate kraken and pirate orochi with a blue metal wheel. i really like the kraken
i am SET on my next purchase being samurai ifrit & i wont be talked out of it. i want to synchrome the ifrit wheel with my kraken
my step kids have salamander and golem, but it seems like those suck. the orochi is the only one of our 4 that can stand up to my kraken, but even then it loses everytime. i have orochis stamina tip on my kraken

i was just told the kraken with orochi tip was a poor combo, but its been working pretty well for me so i would like to keep it the way it is when i dont have it synchromed

im going to buy samurai ifrit and would like to start on an attack type since i already have a defense/stamina combo. as far as i know my wally has dragoon, gladiator bahamidia and i THINK i saw archer gargoyle
so i will have a complete ifrit and orochi's metal wheel, energy ring, track, and krakens tip (which i dont like)
im looking for a good attack combo out of those parts and what my next purchase should be from the 3 i know are available at my wally & then which parts from that one i should add to it if possible

im pretty ocd about colors and i like to color coordinate with what colors look best together. i like testing out how different combinations work together on my own outside of any advice i receive here
im not even sure if im asking this correctly. i feel like if this wasnt a physical toy top i can hold in my hand and understand by seeing then i might as well be looking at yu-gi-oh cards or something
(Nov. 22, 2013  12:52 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: i dont have anything to shop online with. i am trying to save up money & tryin to figure out what to pawn for cash around the house. i am limited to the tiny handful of shogun steels my crappy walmart has on the shelf

i currently have pirate kraken and pirate orochi with a blue metal wheel. i really like the kraken
i am SET on my next purchase being samurai ifrit & i wont be talked out of it. i want to synchrome the ifrit wheel with my kraken
my step kids have salamander and golem, but it seems like those suck. the orochi is the only one of our 4 that can stand up to my kraken, but even then it loses everytime. i have orochis stamina tip on my kraken

i was just told the kraken with orochi tip was a poor combo, but its been working pretty well for me so i would like to keep it the way it is when i dont have it synchromed

im going to buy samurai ifrit and would like to start on an attack type since i already have a defense/stamina combo. as far as i know my wally has dragoon, gladiator bahamidia and i THINK i saw archer gargoyle
so i will have a complete ifrit and orochi's metal wheel, energy ring, track, and krakens tip (which i dont like)
im looking for a good attack combo out of those parts and what my next purchase should be from the 3 i know are available at my wally & then which parts from that one i should add to it if possible

im pretty ocd about colors and i like to color coordinate with what colors look best together. i like testing out how different combinations work together on my own outside of any advice i receive here
im not even sure if im asking this correctly. i feel like if this wasnt a physical toy top i can hold in my hand and understand by seeing then i might as well be looking at yu-gi-oh cards or something

Ok so- You don't really have a good combo now. Ifrit would not be the best purchase in your situation, at all.

If you combine your parts with Wally's you can make a decent Stamina type- Kraken Dragoon SA165 D/SD. Its not particularly good, but its better than Kraken Orochi.

If you are really looking to getting an attack combo, I recommend using ___ Dragoon SA165 GF, as it would be fantastic for Sway Attack. If you were to purchase Ifrit, you could try that Dragoon combo with CF, Ifrit's tip.

In my opinion, you're next purchase should be either Guardian Leviathan or Bersker Behemoth. (For Leviathan, SR200, and BWD- BWD would also work on your Dragoon Stamina combo).

Next time, for asking which to buy- use Purchase Consultation. Tongue_out

I hope this helps. Grin

EDIT: I have a feeling Wally= Walmart... Tongue_out Sorry if I misunderstood, haha
yea i dont think my walmart has either of the two you mentioned. i was mostly asking which to buy for which parts to use to build a decent attack type with the available beys. i like the ifrit one so im buying it regardless.

i dont need the best ever as ill never be in a tournament, but im looking for a decent performing combo
i guess its not really that important. i just want to get some experience with building them so that i can pass a little bit of part compatibility knowledge to my step children in hopes of them getting an understanding of the whole thing because its not really all that much fun for them or myself when i win every single time even when facing 3 other beys at once

i dont understand why the pirate kraken/killerken with a stamina tip isnt a good combo. it knocks the other beys right out of our darkhelm stadium and its not even an attack type
But they had Dragoon, Bahamoote (Bahamdia), and Gargoyle, which are the others I listed.

As I said, Ifrit wouldn't necessarily be you best choice, but since you seem to be more interested in the colors and designs rather then the best possible combo, it won't be that easy to build you a good one, haha. Tongue_out

If you follow what I gave you, you won't be in too bad shape. But the Orochi Ifrit combo you plan on making, isn't the greatest it could be. Tongue_out

Ah- key part you failed to mention: you're in a Hasbro Square Stadium. Those stadiums are known for odd results.

But either way, Orochi Ifrit isn't necessarily the best way to go.
nah, i meant that my walmart doesnt have the leviathan or behemoth and that when i would use a synchrome bey i wanted to synchrome the ifrit metal wheel with my krakens. i dont really like the orochi that much. i only bought it for its stamina tip. i really hate the pointy textured tip the kraken comes with. it causes whatever bey its put on to lean to the side and burn itself out from friction. i feel like it would be better if the nubs on it were sanded off

i MAINLY wanted to base an attack type off of an attack type performance tip. and i heard that the more jagged the metal wheel is the better it is for attack. i was watching videos showing how the rubber flat and hole flat tips worked and its a lot different than what my kraken does with a stamina tip. it either sits still or moves it slow tight circles. impact with other beys is the same with either motion. i know the ifrit doesnt have a flat type tip and i cant buy one online so im stuck with whatever the ifrit has for a tip. if the three i mentioned arent attack types
(Nov. 22, 2013  2:57 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: nah, i meant that my walmart doesnt have the leviathan or behemoth and that when i would use a synchrome bey i wanted to synchrome the ifrit metal wheel with my krakens. i dont really like the orochi that much. i only bought it for its stamina tip. i really hate the pointy textured tip the kraken comes with. it causes whatever bey its put on to lean to the side and burn itself out from friction. i feel like it would be better if the nubs on it were sanded off

i MAINLY wanted to base an attack type off of an attack type performance tip. and i heard that the more jagged the metal wheel is the better it is for attack. i was watching videos showing how the rubber flat and hole flat tips worked and its a lot different than what my kraken does with a stamina tip. it either sits still or moves it slow tight circles. impact with other beys is the same with either motion. i know the ifrit doesnt have a flat type tip and i cant buy one online so im stuck with whatever the ifrit has for a tip. if the three i mentioned arent attack types

As I said, a better option would be Bahamoote/Bahamdia. It includes GF, a fantastic attack tip. In my opinion, it has more uses. (More Useful Chrome Wheel, Track, and Tip) Ifrit is a decent buy, but I'd think Bahamoote would be a bit better.

However, as you are blading in a Hasbro stadium, a Stamina top is your best choice, since there are no exits.

Anything else about what to buy should go in Purchase Consultation. Tongue_out
i checked out the bahamidia tip and it appears as though it has a large flat bottom. i knew how flats worked for attack types when i went to purchase a couple beys, but i do not remember seeing a flat tip on the bahamidia.
i guess inexperience in what youre seeing for the first time does not serve very well for memory of what was seen

i could have swore that the ifrit had a pointy tip..... not sure. but i think i will take your advice and buy bahamidia BEFORE i buy ifrit
just 2 more questions. i remember ifrit having a wide disc for a spin track and on google it seems as though bahamidia has an even wider disc type. in what way does that disc affect performance? i thought maybe balance.
ive seen colored metal wheels and silver metal wheels of the same bey. are they two different versions? im thinking its a visual gimmic to get kids to buy them, but then ive also seen different named or versions of the same bey. after i started using my blue wheeled orochi all its fancy paint chipped all over the place and that translated into ugly
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:22 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: i checked out the bahamidia tip and it appears as though it has a large flat bottom. i knew how flats worked for attack types when i went to purchase a couple beys, but i do not remember seeing a flat tip on the bahamidia.
i guess inexperience in what youre seeing for the first time does not serve very well for memory of what was seen

i could have swore that the ifrit had a pointy tip..... not sure. but i think i will take your advice and buy bahamidia BEFORE i buy ifrit
just 2 more questions. i remember ifrit having a wide disc for a spin track and on google it seems as though bahamidia has an even wider disc type. in what way does that disc affect performance? i thought maybe balance.
ive seen colored metal wheels and silver metal wheels of the same bey. are they two different versions? im thinking its a visual gimmic to get kids to buy them, but then ive also seen different named or versions of the same bey. after i started using my blue wheeled orochi all its fancy paint chipped all over the place and that translated into ugly

Ifrit does not have a wide-disk spintrack- it has a Circle Flat bottom, though.

Bahamdia's track can be useful in certain Defense customs, I believe.

They are the same, its just a painted version.

Like all paint, it chips. Tongue_out

I hope my posts have helped.
im still confused, but yes they have helped. thank you Smile
and i am VERY certain that the ifrit had a dark clear blue disc for a spin track. it looked like the steering wheel of a car. is it possible that there are different versions ...or productions?
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:50 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: im still confused, but yes they have helped. thank you Smile
and i am VERY certain that the ifrit had a dark clear blue disc for a spin track. it looked like the steering wheel of a car. is it possible that there are different versions ...or productions?
It kind of looks like part of the Spin Track, but it's really a part of the performance tip, that's slightly raised in a circle. This allows Ifrit (or any Beyblade equipped with that tip) to "roll" on the disk around the Cyclone Beystadium/Zero-G stadium someone else told you about in some other thread. Ifrit probably has a whole bunch of recolors, but if they are all called "Samurai Ifrit W145CF" there will be no difference in performance.
Well guys. I wanted to know a great customized stamina type beyblade which may be 4d or not, doesn't matter. Whatever parts are necessary, I will buy them, so please feel free to quote any part but please specify the bey as well. I thought that this would be good:
Face bolt: any
Clear ring: meteo l drago
Fusion wheel: meteo
Spin track: 125
Performance tip: wide defence.
This a left spin, spin steal, stamina bey. What I also wanted to know that was whether stamina beys should be light, heavy or any weight?
Thanks to whoever who helps
Please refer to the tier list for the best stamina types you are willing to build.
If you have any questions on what to buy please refer to the Purchase Consultation thread.

Well, your combo does work somewhat, but It is now severely outclassed by today's top tier meta. At least you're on the right track. :)

Stamina types weight really don't depend on how heavy they are how light they are. It all matters where the center of gravity is, weight distribution, the flywheel effect, etc.(basically all that physics stuff).

What you wanT for a good stamina type is:

-A light face bolt(a normal one or MF-F).
-A round clear wheel, you cna also refer to thw tier list for a list of ronded clear wheels.
-A metal wheel with weight distibuted well to the outside. (Phantom or Duo works best).
-A track that gives the most stmaina paired with the appropiate tip.
-A tip that gives the most stmaina corresponding to the track.
face bolt: any
clear ring:serpent orange,temp.aquario,eagle
fusion wheel:rock,thermal,sepant,cosmic,destroyer
spin track:145,i dont know its's name its feature is that we ca. make the tip right or left,100,90.
tip: sf,d,sd,b,bsf.
build me a combo of these parts
I m new to this so can you please guire me to the tier list?
(Nov. 23, 2013  9:30 AM)The sun raider Wrote: face bolt: any
clear ring:serpent orange,temp.aquario,eagle
fusion wheel:rock,thermal,sepant,cosmic,destroyer
spin track:145,i dont know its's name its feature is that we ca. make the tip right or left,100,90.
tip: sf,d,sd,b,bsf.
build me a combo of these parts

Your parts are pretty outclassed.

Try:

Thermal Aquario ____ D.

Its definitely not the best, but its one of the best you have.
(Nov. 23, 2013  4:19 PM)The sun raider Wrote: can any body help me with my combo.please

I listed you a combo from your parts already...
The combo Leone19 suggetsed is the best combo you can make form your parts. If you got a good attack tip we may be able to build you an attack type bey.
(Nov. 23, 2013  9:32 AM)PartnerTyson Wrote: I m new to this so can you please guire me to the tier list?

No worries, it's here.
Next time try using the search function to find what you're looking for.