"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 17, 2013  12:58 AM)demontek Wrote: just purchased and got my Goreim Revizer E230SB

its tip is kinda dumb it losed balance really fast and the track makes it lose like after a hit cause the tall spin track stinks my salamander ifrit hit it and the bey just fell and lost after 1 hit
different defense tip and defense track to make this the perfect defense type

the tips i have are
wd
cf
ewd
lf
lrf
cs
twin ball
rb
rs

and the tracks
sa165
sp230
e230
b145

Do you have any other wheels besides those, Salamander, and Ifrit?

Goriem Reviser isn't the best, but if you swapped Goriem with Killerken, you can make Killekren Reviser E230 CS, a fantastic defense combo.

EDIT: Sightly beaten by Kyler. Tongue_out
There is no perfect bey, but I would keep e230 and just add RB

EDIT: oh I didn't see CS, just use that like leone19 said
koed my friends double wyvang sa165wsf 9 times he beat me 1 time i used Goreim Revizer sp230 cs

Goreim revizer loses 1
wins 9

double wyvang
wins 1
loses 9

stadium - hyper striker beystadium
If you have any other parts you really need to list them, but JB isn't going to work well. SP230 is outclassed IMO. Goreim would be best substituted with Saramanda/Salamander.

Edit: I'm assuming he's a novice with attack types, but the combo I or Leone19 suggested would defenitely work best. Smile
i have saramanda
i have bahamdia begiardos 2 wyvangs killerken samurai pegasus and samurai ifrit and the revizer and goreim

and those are the only current spin track and tips i have
(Nov. 17, 2013  1:11 AM)demontek Wrote: i have saramanda and those are the only current parts i have..
i have bahamdia begiardos 2 wyvangs killerken samurai pegasus and samurai ifrit and the revizer and goreim

and those are the only current spin track and tips i have

For defense, the combo I suggested (Killerken Reviser E230 CS) is your best bet. Tongue_out
Try this combo: Wink

Killerken Reviser E230CS, this should do best against your friend's combo.

You can also try Wyvang Wyvang BD145RB, it does better against most types

Edit: Beaten by Leone Tongue_out
wait begiardos and goriem i forgot perfect circle
im thinking begardos and goriem e230 cs

nice combo kyler
It really doesn't matter that it's a perfect circle. Just stick with the combos we gave you. Trust me.
(Nov. 17, 2013  1:17 AM)demontek Wrote: wait begiardos and goriem i forgot perfect circle
im thinking begardos and goriem e230 cs

Nope...

I have both, and I can't say the circle is perfect, haha. Either way-

Killerken Reviser E230 CS is extremely good for Defense, unlike Berigados Goriem.

EDIT: Beaten by Kyler again. Tongue_out
Death Quetzalcoatl
Basalt horogium
Hell kerbecs
Gravity Perseus
Guardian revizer x2
Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Flame saggitario
Dark bull
Wing Pegasus (hollow Hasbro)
Duo ice titan (hollow Hasbro)

I'm trying to build 3 combos, A B C, where A can easily beat B, B can easily beat C , and C can easily beat A. It doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest attack defense stamina combo, as long as the win/loss triangle is created. Thanks.
A=Death Leone 230SD
B=Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
C=Gravity Perseus AD145RF

That should work.

A<B<C<A
(Nov. 17, 2013  7:36 PM)demontek Wrote: who is balro in hasbro?

What? If you're asking if Hasbro changed the name/released it, the answer is no. Not yet, at least.

This would go in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, though. Tongue_out
i think thermal sagitario bearing drive i a good combo i beat every one of my friends beys with that bey
(Nov. 17, 2013  7:52 PM)blademaster69 Wrote: i think thermal sagitario bearing drive i a good combo i beat every one of my friends beys with that bey

Its not that great, haha.

If you list your parts, we can build you the best combinations possible.

Are you using a Hasbro stadium?
(Nov. 17, 2013  7:52 PM)blademaster69 Wrote: i think thermal sagitario bearing drive i a good combo i beat every one of my friends beys with that bey
Please list your parts so we can maybe build you a better combo. That one is extremely outclassed and sort of bad.
EDIT: I was beaten Uncertain
(Nov. 17, 2013  6:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: A=Death Leone 230SD

That should work.

A<B<C<A

It's okay, but sometimes when I launch death Leone first and revizer revizer 2 seconds later, death Leone loses. Also, sometimes I can't KO death leone with gravity perseus.

What i've been using is

A=Duo ice titain 230WD(hasbro hollow)
B=Rock Leone 90 rdf
C=storm Pegasus h145 rf

How do you think that compares?
I still have trouble with it because sometimes storm Pegasus kos rock leone, even though rock Leone is supposed to be my defense type. I tried switching to death, but then that ends up out spinning my ice titan so the triangle gets broken... Any suggestions on other possible combos?

I'm adding the beys phantom orion, ronin dragooon, and spiral lyre (Hasbro hollow) because I just got those new.
(Nov. 18, 2013  6:06 AM)Buu Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2013  6:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: A=Death Leone 230SD

That should work.

A<B<C<A

It's okay, but sometimes when I launch death Leone first and revizer revizer 2 seconds later, death Leone loses. Also, sometimes I can't KO death leone with gravity perseus.

What i've been using is

A=Duo ice titain 230WD(hasbro hollow)
B=Rock Leone 90 rdf
C=storm Pegasus h145 rf

How do you think that compares?
I still have trouble with it because sometimes storm Pegasus kos rock leone, even though rock Leone is supposed to be my defense type. I tried switching to death, but then that ends up out spinning my ice titan so the triangle gets broken... Any suggestions on other possible combos?

I'm adding the beys phantom orion, ronin dragooon, and spiral lyre (Hasbro hollow) because I just got those new.
try phantom 230sd/BD
Revizer dragoon BD145RDF
Death BD/H145RF.
Which Warrior wheel is the best to Use with Phoenix (hasbro) ?
karpoconi, list your parts and we can build u a combo
need good combos with
raystriker
galaxy pegasus
diablo nemesis (hasbro version)
gravity destroyer
fang leone W105 R2F
burn sagittario 230 EWD
hades kerbecs
twisted tempo
vulcan herculeo ............
meteor l dragon
cyber pegasus
thx in advance
need attack & stamina preferably
pls give defence too
p.s i need the best of the best
thx again
Your parts are outclassed, u might wanna get some shogun steel blades
Balance: twisted(?) Pegasus 230cs/d or diablo Pegasus ad145wd/EWD(?)
Attack: fang Pegasus 100/w105 r2f
Stamina: hades kerbecs bd145ewd/wd
Defence: twisted Pegasus 100cs
Kerbecs is a pretty decent CW for Twisted. Use it over Pegasus.
Diablo AD145WD/EWD doesn't work at all. It's a high recoil wheel on a Stamina setup = total disaster.
Apart from the Attack combo you suggested-
Gravity Destroyer D125R2F would work for Attack.
Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F is Anti-Attack really, but it can be used for Attack here...

Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD would be a decent Stamina type, maybe even better than Hell considering its grinding abilities...

Defense- I wonder why you'd go for an LTDC over a BD145 Defensive setup.
Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Basalt/Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F (Anti-Attack)
Blitz Unicorno Blue Horn Metal and Clear Wheel
spin track and tip:
DF105 LRF
and face bolt is
MF2

so blitz unicorno df105 lrf

i think it has some attack potential Eee

So give me some way to improve it