"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Dose anyone have a combination for phantom Orion my parts are listed on page 1248 and I only have hasbro material my best attempt was changing his proformence tip to a ds
(Jul. 07, 2013  4:44 PM)Davidsizemore Wrote: Dose anyone have a combination for phantom Orion my parts are listed on page 1248 and I only have hasbro material my best attempt was changing his proformence tip to a ds

All of Phantom Orion 145 ES's parts are outclassed, except for the CW which only works on Flash, which you don't have.
But what can I do to make Orion better

What would be the best tip for this combo phantom Orion gb145 I only have hasbro parts
MF-H phantom orion 90/85 MS/RS/WD/SD
(Jul. 07, 2013  5:07 PM)Davidsizemore Wrote: But what can I do to make Orion better

What would be the best tip for this combo phantom Orion gb145 I only have hasbro parts

You are not understanding what we are saying.

There are two different Phantom Orion releases from Hasbro.

The first was Metal Fury Phantom Orion 145 ES. It is a well known fact that the Metal Fury series had hollowed out metal wheels, causing them to be far lighter in weight and just overall, not good at all for the most part, however there were a few exceptions such as Cosmis.

The second version was Hyperblades with Spark FX Phantom Orion B : D. This was the real deal as it was exactly the same as the Takara-Tomy version. This Phantom is considered to be top tier for Stamina customizations.

Now, you have the Metal Fury Phanton Orion, meaning that Phantom should not be used for a custom due to its ineffectiveness against majority of metal wheels since it is so much lighter.

I hope this finally gets through to you, as I believe I have told you this a few times now. If you want to be able to use a Phantom, then you will need to purchase the Hyperblades version.
Try to look up hyperblades phantom Orion and look at the pictures and compare it to your phantom Orion MW.
Ya it is different mine dose not l

look like the shows version
Yes it is the one in tv show. Another thing is that it can change modes like blitz, Variares, Duo, beat, diablo etc.
Samurai Ifraid W145CS Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF. I want it good in a BB-10 and a good defence type. Tell me all additional parts to make it a good defence type that will do many KO's.
Also is Dragooon Ifraid SW125WD good? What about Dragooon Ifraid T125WD?
You would need reviserx2 and BD145 to make Reviser2 BD145CS or Reviser dragooon BD145CS. and an MSF.
But are those combos any good in a BB-10?
May I have a combination with the beys in the signature below?
Defense:
MF-H Scythe Uranus 85RS
Balance: Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF
Attack: MF-H Fang Leone 145R2F/Gravity Perseus 145R2F
These were for the BB-10. Now for Zero-G
Sway Attacker: Gravity Perseus AD145XF
Shining god you really need to stop suggesting combos, every time you post here, it just irks me because you are so wrong. I'll post what he should use myself later, but really just stop.
Umm... Excuse me? I know what I'm doing here. Scythe Uranus is a great defense combo. Bahamdia Dragooon is a great Balance combo. I've tested both of these and they're great. For Attack, Fang and Gravity Perseus are both outclassed Attack Metal Wheels but its the best he has. And for Zero-G he has an OK Sway Attacker which is Gravity Perseus XF. It can be changed with GF but my point is I know what I'm doing here.
But u do know he has a flash right? Also the balance combo could also be a sway attacker, you just have to mention that, but i dont agree with time, just because someone makes one mistake, they don't have to be banned from making combos.
He does? Lol didn't see that well in that case
Attack: Flash Orion GB145R2F
Stamina: Death/Duo Saggitario Ii BD
(Jul. 07, 2013  9:33 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: What about my combos?

I gave you some remember?
They are good in BB-10.
(Jul. 07, 2013  8:46 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Defense:
MF-H Scythe Uranus 85RS
Balance: Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF
Attack: MF-H Fang Leone 145R2F/Gravity Perseus 145R2F
These were for the BB-10. Now for Zero-G
Sway Attacker: Gravity Perseus AD145XF
Dont forget Duo Cancer B:d and phantom cancer AD145WD!
I thought scythe Uranus was balance.
I added Duo to the list and I forgot about Phantom lol, thanks! Scythe Uranus is a Defense Type. Just to clear it up Smile
You are welcome.
Samurai Ifrit and Ninja Salamander
hey i need help with a decent combo I have pretty much every bey besides any zero G THANK YOU
(Jul. 07, 2013  11:49 PM)MFB-revolution Wrote: hey i need help with a decent combo I have pretty much every bey besides any zero G THANK YOU

You might as well just read this then, it can help you a lot.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
What would be a good combo for fang leone my parts are listed on page 1248