"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
well thank you for the answers lmao and leone...
hmm for Ldrago guardian i think i want to make a life steal combo what do you suggest?
is L-Drago guardian S130 XF one of those life stealing beys?
and what about basalt?
MF-H basalt kerbek bd145 RDF ( i suppose this is a defense type?)
any opinions..
thank you once again
(May. 13, 2013  1:48 PM)mbaheganteng Wrote: well thank you for the answers lmao and leone...
hmm for Ldrago guardian i think i want to make a life steal combo what do you suggest?
is L-Drago guardian S130 XF one of those life stealing beys?
and what about basalt?
MF-H basalt kerbek bd145 RDF ( i suppose this is a defense type?)
any opinions..
thank you once again

L-Drago S130 XF isn't a spin steal, if you want and L-Drago Guardian Spin Steal try it with (not sure if you have these) BGrin., TR145/145/85 EWD/WD

Also, I believe Basalt Kerbecs would be a defense type, not definite. For a good Balance/Anti-Attack- try Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RDF
Yes Basalt is defense but it's pretty outclassed now even VariAres can beat that
L drago Guardian S130XF Might just be one but i think that that combo is balance
LDG BD145RDF surely is a spin equalizer (not life stealing )
well thank you for the answers diablo bey and leone once again...
oh i have B : D , and 145 also WD
how about AD145 on spin stealing?
but with those parts probably I would get a mediocre spin stealer only i think...
so i throw up those spins stealing things...
and about those spin equalizing... maybe i try it...
thank you once again...

EDIT: another thing is... better be kerbeck CW or bull CW? for those kombo? or both are the same?
(May. 13, 2013  2:24 PM)mbaheganteng Wrote: well thank you for the answers diablo bey and leone once again...
oh i have B : D , and 145 also WD
how about AD145 on spin stealing?
but with those parts probably I would get a mediocre spin stealer only i think...
so i throw up those spins stealing things...
and about those spin equalizing... maybe i try it...
thank you once again...

EDIT: another thing is... better be kerbeck CW or bull CW? for those kombo? or both are the same?

AD145 isn't a good spin-steal track from what I know.
Spin Equalizing and Stealing I'm pretty sure are like, the same thing.
For the Diablo Combo, Kerbecs would be better.
There is nothing such as spin stealing there is only spin equalizing
(May. 13, 2013  2:44 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: There is nothing such as spin stealing there is only spin equalizing

Dude, (I'm almost definite) Spin Equalizing is the fancy term for Spin Stealing...
But if we argue about it its just gonna spam the thread, if you want, you can just pm me...
hey thanks once again to leone ...
and about those spin equalizing or stealing (practically just the same too i think after seeing those vids on the youtube) Ldrago guardian BD145RDF eh? better be using some metal face or not?
MF-H , MF-F , MF-M , or MF-L you mention it ahahaha
hmm thanks once again though...

EDIT : oh yeah better be in absorb mode or attack mode? (but i think better be absorb mode yes?) Just to make sure hahaha
(May. 13, 2013  2:55 PM)mbaheganteng Wrote: hey thanks once again to leone ...
and about those spin equalizing or stealing (practically just the same too i think after seeing those vids on the youtube) Ldrago guardian BD145RDF eh? better be using some metal face or not?

Um...
Metal Face-H is usually a good choice. Adding a metal face to Guardian would add some weight, and probably help out the combo.
(May. 13, 2013  2:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  2:55 PM)mbaheganteng Wrote: hey thanks once again to leone ...

Um...
Metal Face-H is usually a good choice. Adding a metal face to Guardian would add some weight, and probably help out the combo.

okay thx leone about this Metal faces i guess i just try it and experiment it ..
thanks once again...
I'm trying my hand at making a customized bey and was wondering if I could make a good one out of the parts I currently have on hand since I only own 4 beyblades right now, the parts I have are:

energy rings: serpent, wolf, cetus and susanow
fusion wheel: grand, ray,dark and bakushin
spin track: df145, wd145, 90 and m145
performance tip: wf, ms, rs and fs

I want to make a good stamina/ attack bey if possible with some defense. I also plan on getting more parts later this week but as of now have no idea which beys i should buy next.

I'll also throw in that I really rather not use the spin track from my ray serpent bey but I do want to use it's performance tip since it gives my attack bey twice the spin time.
'Dark Orso 105CS' is my friend's BeyBlade.You have any idea how i can beat it???I have a dark Bull H145SD.His bey has good attack and stamina. .Any Ideas???Thanks
(May. 13, 2013  5:39 PM)Ahruke Wrote: I'm trying my hand at making a customized bey and was wondering if I could make a good one out of the parts I currently have on hand since I only own 4 beyblades right now, the parts I have are:

I want to make a good stamina/ attack bey if possible with some defense. I also plan on getting more parts later this week but as of now have no idea which beys i should buy next.

Attack: Ray _____ DF145/90 WF

Defense: Grand/(Bakushin??) _____ 90 RS

Stamina: (Grand _____ 90 FS??)

Get a Phantom Orion BGrin, and any beyblade or packs that has: Meteo L-Drago (Absorb), Gravity Perseus, Basalt/Twisted, BD145, AD145, CS, RSF, WD, and MF. More useful parts will come later when Shogun Steel/Zero-G gets localized here.
(May. 13, 2013  6:27 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  5:39 PM)Ahruke Wrote: I'm trying my hand at making a customized bey and was wondering if I could make a good one out of the parts I currently have on hand since I only own 4 beyblades right now, the parts I have are:

Get a Phantom Orion BGrin, and any beyblade or packs that has: Meteo L-Drago (Absorb), Gravity Perseus, Basalt/Twisted, BD145, AD145, CS, RSF, WD, and MF. More useful parts will come later when Shogun Steel/Zero-G gets localized here.

Bakushin is one of my attack bey's parts so I don't know how well it would work for defense, but i'll look into getting some of the parts you listed and beyblades also so ty for those^-^
Are there any really effective combos using.....

Phantom orion BGrin BB118
Gravity perseus AD145WD

if there are combos but are not worth constructing or wether they can be any bey and is 100% amazing! any replys like the ones i have said ^^^ Thanks!
Phantom Orion AD145WD, is almost top tier
(May. 13, 2013  8:50 PM)Ghutain Wrote: Are there any really effective combos using.....

Gravity perseus AD145WD

if there are combos but are not worth constructing or wether they can be any bey and is 100% amazing! any replys like the ones i have said ^^^ Thanks!

If you need one of those beys: Phantom Orion AD145WD isn't bad- if you mean in general:
Phantom is really useful. In Zero-G, Phantom___ BGrin is wonderful.
In usual play, Phantom___ AD145WD/230 D/SD is good.

Gravity Persus is outclassed, but it's bottom parts are very useful, and I believe Gravity made a slight comeback in Zero-G, not sure though.
(May. 13, 2013  9:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  8:50 PM)Ghutain Wrote: Are there any really effective combos using.....

Gravity perseus AD145WD

If you need one of those beys: Phantom Orion AD145WD isn't bad- if you mean in general:
Phantom is really useful. In Zero-G, Phantom___ BGrin is wonderful.
In usual play, Phantom___ AD145WD/230 D/SD is good.

Gravity Persus is outclassed, but it's bottom parts are very useful, and I believe Gravity made a slight comeback in Zero-G, not sure though.

thanks for all the replys really helpful and i have read through and i have got an amazing combo!
Can I get a best of every type thx Smile
Color wheels: nemesis(proto nemesis hasbro) uranus pegasus(hasbro wing) Lynx Serpent Aquario Tempo ldrago(guardian)
Metal Wheels: Proto Duo Wing Beat Flame Cyber Twisted Guardian
Spintracks: 145 AD145 D125 SW145 230 105 90
Tips: WD D F RF WF B
(May. 14, 2013  12:12 AM)Azurewrath Wrote: Can I get a best of every type thx Smile
Color wheels: nemesis(proto nemesis hasbro) uranus pegasus(hasbro wing) Lynx Serpent Aquario Tempo ldrago(guardian)
Metal Wheels: Proto Duo Wing Beat Flame Cyber Twisted Guardian
Spintracks: 145 AD145 D125 SW145 230 105 90
Tips: WD D F RF WF B

Your beys are extremely outclassed, so your combos will be to. But here they are:
Attack: Cyber (?) Tempo D125/105/90 RF
Defense: Twisted Aquario AD145 WD/D (Pretty sure its defense, not Stamina, if it is, my bad Tongue_out )
Stamina: Duo Aquario 230 D/WD
Balance: Not Sure.
Attack: Beat ____ D125RF
Defence: Twisted Tempo AD145D
Stamina: Duo Aquario AD145WD
Spin Steal: L Drago Guardian SW145WD

Smile

Edit: Beaten by Leone19 Smile

I did buy a new bey this afternoon but I doubt I can use the parts since it's a l-drago destructor, I did get it for only 4.27 so that was a plus.
i have jade Jupiter,rock cyber and flame Scorpio can any one tell what i can do with it please tell me a good combo because i a am participating in a wbo authorized tournament in Pakistan

[align=center]i have jade Jupiter,rock cyber and flame Scorpio can any one tell what i can do with it please tell me a good combo because i a am participating in a wbo authorized tournament in Pakistan
Could you please put it in details for example
Jade Jupiter S130RB/130B
(May. 14, 2013  3:11 AM)Ahruke Wrote:

I did buy a new bey this afternoon but I doubt I can use the parts since it's a l-drago destructor, I did get it for only 4.27 so that was a plus.

L-Drago Destructor (assuming Hasbro) isn't as bad as a Spin Equalizer/"Stealer". Though I don't know about how well it does as an Attack type. You still need a WD tip on it to make it work.

EDIT: Also look out for a D125 track and a CH120 track from Inferno Byxis CH120 RS and Dark Cancer CH120 SF.