killer beafowl
thermal lacerta
death quetzalcoatl
bakushin susanow
posion giraff
and some others i cant remeber Tongue_out

any good combos with this?
(Apr. 21, 2013  1:20 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2013  1:17 PM)DragonWarriorCP Wrote: Hmm.............. I saw so many combos and they all seem quite great Joyful_3
I've got a few awesome combos ! Well you guyz can try these and see how they are:-
1) Ray Pegasus D125 SF ( Might give a moderate Attack strength and Stamina )
2) Screw Aquario 85 R2F (Epic Attack strength)
3) Rock Aries 130 WD ( One of my first beys and gives great defense,stamina and attacks which may send an opponent flying if on an Attack type stadium-You guys should try this for sure )
4) Thermal Lacerta AD145 MF ( Didn't test this but this might have awesome potential as a BALANCE type )

Well...........when it comes to 4D fusion wheels well you can try these:-
1) Fang Cetus WD145 RS ( Presently one of my best beys and gives legendary defensive maneuvers )
2) Diablo Nemesis SW145 WD ( Heavy Defense ensured XD )
3) Big Bang Pegasus FConfused ( A whole new form of battlin' !! )
4) Blitz Gil D125 CS ( Awesome attack type combo )

Um, dude, those combos aren't too good. The top ones are completely outclassed, and the bottom arent really a good mixture of decent parts. (Blitz, WD, CS, RS IS ok)
Are these all your beys? List all of your parts so we can make you a better combo(s)!!!

(Apr. 21, 2013  8:43 AM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2013  5:52 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: For Defense, use a lower track when competitive Defense tracks are not available. Or, he may try an Anti-Attack combo by adding R2F to that Defense type you suggested. Smile
Also,
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago CH120WD

GATO_69-
As I told Leone19, good combos in the Zero-G Stadium will have to be good Zero-G Synchroms.
As you have none, you can't make any "good" combos.

Does L-Drago II Rush ver. spin steal?

No
Hmm well bro I respect ur concern but no thx ! I made these combos for Kai-V I think I want to let him decided if they are good or not and man you gotta' respect every combination and every bey Smile Not many in this world have 'UNDEFEATABLE' beys like yours ! I mean 'outclassed' I don't think as bladers we should be thinking about classes Wink ! It's just ot in the spirit of bey blading so think about this from next time okay bro ? Coz' if we think that we're strong bladers we better start helpin' out the weak ones rather than say their beys are weak or 'OUTCLASSED' ! That's what beybladin' is about man ! Smile Not tearin' your opponent apart or crushing them ! Got it 'LEONE 19' bro ?
first, please next time post the tracks and bottoms, if you remember them to us, it's easier to make a combo

Second: this was what I could make with those parts
Attack: Vulcan Horoseus 90RF/R2F
Defense: Death Unicorno I GB145RDF
Stamina: Earth Virgo AD145WD
Balance: I think it can be made something but I don't figure it out
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago AD145EWD
Anti-Meta: Death ______ 90RF/R2F
(Apr. 23, 2013  2:33 PM)DragonWarriorCP Wrote: Hmm well bro I respect ur concern but no thx ! I made these combos for Kai-V I think I want to let him decided if they are good or not and man you gotta' respect every combination and every bey Smile Not many in this world have 'UNDEFEATABLE' beys like yours ! I mean 'outclassed' I don't think as bladers we should be thinking about classes Wink ! It's just ot in the spirit of bey blading so think about this from next time okay bro ? Coz' if we think that we're strong bladers we better start helpin' out the weak ones rather than say their beys are weak or 'OUTCLASSED' ! That's what beybladin' is about man ! Smile Not tearin' your opponent apart or crushing them ! Got it 'LEONE 19' bro ?

1. Kai-V is a she.
2. The meta-game is what's important. The newer designs and alterations; 4D and Zero-G Beyblades will dominate. Trying to make you the best combo possible with your inventory is what this threads main goal is; not really the 'spirit'. But this forum's goal is to bring bladers together as a community.
3. Those combos are useless. Screw's combo is a decent attacker, but beplacing the Clear Wheel to Horogium will be better, but will never-to-most likely never be able to KO such combos as Duo and Revizer Revizer. Trust me, anything speedy will destroy that 'Defense' custom.
4. Outclassed is generally defined as something being greater than the other by a differential amount; considering for example, Flash S130RF, and Screw 85XF. Flash will obviously defeat most Beyblades with ease due to its alongated Metal Wheel. So really, having classes is necessary if you want the mea to progress.

EDIT- By the way, Defense combinations shouldn't have Stamina based bottoms on it; WD, D, etc. Something that can handle the recoil, like RB, RSF, etc. should be used.
i dont know names, so your gonna have to be kinda specific on which ones, but i took some good pics

http://i.imgur.com/6F6P8F6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QY071cb.jpg
Hey guys can i get some good combos?Thanks in advance
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Orso D125B
Flame Libra T125ES
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
rock leone 145WB
ray striker D125CS
gravity destroyer AD145WD
meteo l drago LW105LF
rock giraffe R145WB
Twisted tempo 145WD
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Fang Leone W105R²F
1x85
1x90
1xSF
Assuming Your Flash is Takara Tomy...

Attack: Flash Sagittario D125R2F
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
Spin-Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100WD
Hasbro's Flash and Takara's are identical .. What are you talking about ?
(Apr. 24, 2013  12:19 AM)cninja Wrote: i dont know names, so your gonna have to be kinda specific on which ones, but i took some good pics

You Could try some of these....
Attack : Vulcan Horuseus 90WF
Defense :None you don't have any good Bottom
Stamina :LDrago Guardian D125SD
Overall,you don't have good enough parts You might try buying Phantom Orion Or Flash Saggitario
To improve your parts (If you have chosen to buy Flash GET a R2F)
(Apr. 24, 2013  12:37 PM)Cannon Wrote: Hasbro's Flash and Takara's are identical .. What are you talking about ?

the one hasbro released without the gimmick i think he says
(Apr. 24, 2013  4:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  12:37 PM)Cannon Wrote: Hasbro's Flash and Takara's are identical .. What are you talking about ?

the one hasbro released without the gimmick i think he says

hasbro never released a gimmicked flash that I know of, the only Hasbro flash is hyperblade
So I plan on getting the Zero-G defense dx set, and I already have an archer Gryph.
Is there any good combos for a zero g stadium I can make with those beys-
And my pre existing parts? (everything but Hell Kerbecs, and 4D not released as a Hyperblade)
Which one would be better to synchrom with dragooon ?

Pirate orojya
Archer gryph
Shinobi saramanda
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:41 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which one would be better to synchrom with dragooon ?

Pirate orojya
Archer gryph
Shinobi saramanda

archer gryph would be a better synchrome with dragoon
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:41 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which one would be better to synchrom with dragooon ?

Pirate orojya
Archer gryph
Shinobi saramanda

Gryph, more spin velocity, still exposing contact points, for attack

for spin equalizing I'm not sure, I believe Orojya or Saramanda would be better
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

Pirate orojya
Archer gryph
Shinobi saramanda

What about spin stealing?
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:57 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

Pirate orojya
Archer gryph
Shinobi saramanda

What about spin stealing?

gryph out of those 3 beys for spin stealing
(Apr. 24, 2013  7:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So I plan on getting the Zero-G defense dx set, and I already have an archer Gryph.
Is there any good combos for a zero g stadium I can make with those beys-
And my pre existing parts? (everything but Hell Kerbecs, and 4D not released as a Hyperblade)

I don't want to "double post" but I feel like my question got caught in the dust! Pinching_eyes_2
Are there any good Zero-G synchroms (for the Zero-G stadium) that could be made?
(Apr. 24, 2013  4:01 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  12:19 AM)cninja Wrote: i dont know names, so your gonna have to be kinda specific on which ones, but i took some good pics

You Could try some of these....
Attack : Vulcan Horuseus 90WF
Defense :None you don't have any good Bottom
Stamina :LDrago Guardian D125SD
Overall,you don't have good enough parts You might try buying Phantom Orion Or Flash Saggitario
To improve your parts (If you have chosen to buy Flash GET a R2F)

Thanks i just started collecting, and the chances the toys r us near me actually gets new beys, are very slim, but ill keep looking
(Apr. 24, 2013  4:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: the one hasbro released without the gimmick i think he says

(Apr. 24, 2013  4:37 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: hasbro never released a gimmicked flash that I know of, the only Hasbro flash is hyperblade

Yes, they did. It was released only in the Hyperblade series by Hasbro ...

Go watch a video, or at least read the General Hasbro Topic.

[Image: 6E1641E550569047F563EACF4A6623A2.jpg]
can anyone build me a Stamina combo that Has:
Scythe fusion wheel (from Scythe Kronos)
T125 Track
my best attempt so Far is Scythe Sagittario (from Flash Sagittario) T125SB
feel free to mention any best combos
List your parts please.
facebolt:normal
Clear WheelConfusedagittario II
Fusion wheelConfusedcythe
Track:T125
TipConfusedB

oops The Tip is Sharp Ball SB
StaminaConfusedcythe(Phantom and Duo are recommended)Saggitario 230 D,WD,EWD,BD
can some one get me a good combo with :
hell kerbecs
ray striker
twisted tempo
meteo l drago
ray gil
gravity destroyer
all the following beys are not customized ( they have same tracks and bottoms )
customized beys :
fang leone W105 R2F
burn sagittario 230 ewd