"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Pegasis is not a top tier attack wheel but with what he has, it is a better choice for attack than rock.
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:38 PM)wpardin Wrote: Pegasis is not a top tier attack wheel but with what he has, it is a better choice for attack than rock.

He said was. But it wasn't long before it became outclassed.
Yeah, it wasn't long until it became outclassed.
The only reason why I suggested it was- as wpardin said- that it was better than Rock.
Honestly, it is WAY better than Rock. Rock was some sort of a Recoil-Attacker - the meaning of which, I don't know yet.
well i plan to get a new beyblade hoping today or tomorrow from my from toys r us and they have the metal fusion and the fx version so what should i look for?

Sorry ill do that im stil getting used to the forum
Visit the Purchase Consultation thread please! Your query belongs there. Smile
are any of these beys good (sorry if im outdated)
Hades Susanow BD145 B
Diablo Aquario F: S
Phantom Sagittario GB145 WD
Diablo Tempo/Horogium 230 WD
Flash Orion B: D
Spiral Horuseus S130 F
Twisted/Basalt Nemisis WD145 EWD
L-Drago Destroy X: D
(Apr. 04, 2013  5:38 PM)Aquaurius2020g Wrote: are any of these beys good (sorry if im outdated)
Hades Susanow BD145 B
Diablo Aquario F: S
Phantom Sagittario GB145 WD
Diablo Tempo/Horogium 230 WD
Flash Orion B: D
Spiral Horuseus S130 F
Twisted/Basalt Nemisis WD145 EWD
L-Drago Destroy X: D

From what I see so far, Spiral Horuseus, Phantom Sagittario and maybe your Diablo Tempo combo are decent. Everything else seems a bit out of place. For example, Diablo with F:S and Flash with B:D.

Try these combos:
Attack: Flash (Attack Mode) Orion GB145/S130 F
"Anti-Attack": Diablo Nemesis BD145/S130 F
Stamina: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario B:D/(230 WD/EWD?)
Spin Equalizer: (L-Drago Destroy BD145/S130 EWD?)

EDIT: I guess keep your Phantom Sagittario combo until you get an AD145 or a W145. You can also improve the combo by using Aquario instead of Sagittario (II). But you can also use the Stamina combos that I've recommended with Phantom too.
Vixxterity- F is too small for BD145. Smile
(Apr. 04, 2013  6:49 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Vixxterity- F is too small for BD145. Smile

*after for a minute of informal testing*
Yup, me and my assumptions before testing. I suck. Crying Thanks Janstarblast.

@Aquaurious2020g
Don't use BD145 F on Diablo. Just stick with S130 F.
So i know i just posted for a combo but i was able to scramble up some money and get a new one and it was one that i was told to get by Kei-V which was flash sagittario 230WD(BB-126-FX) and then the rest that I have are still Counter Leone D125B, Pegasis 105F, Rock Orso D125B and Storm Aries 125S. So with the new bey i wondered what i could do better
(Apr. 04, 2013  8:33 PM)zarch Wrote: So i know i just posted for a combo but i was able to scramble up some money and get a new one and it was one that i was told to get by Kei-V which was flash sagittario 230WD(BB-126-FX) and then the rest that I have are still Counter Leone D125B, Pegasis 105F, Rock Orso D125B and Storm Aries 125S. So with the new bey i wondered what i could do better

Flash Sagittario D125 F
You definitely need an RF or R2F; for quick and easy KOes.

Aries could perhaps be a better Clear Wheel than Sagittario II, since its circumference is slightly smaller, and would block up less contact points I suppose ..
So next time ill be looking for an RF, R2F, or MF tip. I now have a Dioblo Nemesis XGrin So anything good for that or will that one have to wait for some more parts
Diablo suffers from massive recoil, which only tips like RF/R2F can handle. So yeah, you need to get those... Smile
Well it seems to make a good bey I need those but that will be a bit cause all my money is going to Anime STL stuff since I won tickets.
RDF still works with Diablo
So the best I can do for now is a Flash Aries D125F?
Yes, that is your best option for now.

@Stars- Not exactly. Diablo is great only for Anti-Attack and alternative Attack combos- something that RDF isn't too good for.
@Janstar Actually it does. All you need is a BD145 then it good to go.
(Apr. 05, 2013  9:12 PM)Stars Wrote: @Janstar Actually it does. All you need is a BD145 then it good to go.

Umm... I don't agree with that, Diablo is an offensive metal wheel, meaning that RDF is no good with it competitively. Even if it does good for you doesn't mean its good for everyone.

Anyways, to my question: what would be the best combos for a Zero-G stadium using all parts from Metal Fusion to Metal Fury (4D)? (Asking on a friend's behalf so I don't know the condition of his parts, but I know he has all TT 4D beys)
Actually it more Anti-Attack metal wheel than pure attack. However Diablo ___BD145RDF is a Balance type overall, RDF may go aggressive if Diablo goes off balance chances are it could attack the opposing bey and KO..
I tried out the combo and I personally don't like it... Mostly because Diablo runs out of spin really fast when it can't cause any real damage to the opposing bey...
hi please make me a bey i have jupiture virgo lacerta attack pegesus fire blaze thunder leon grand cetuse fushione wheel of ghost and hercleo tips leon
If you were shooting straight it wouldn't work. You have to deep bank (not very deep to scrap BD145) to expose the MW more.