"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Could anybody help me create as many competitive combos with the parts i have? I really need help!Pinching_eyes

Facebolt (Non 4D or 0G):Hell Kerbecs, Rock Zurafa, L-Drago(2), Plastic Face (Made of Metal Face Plastic), Phoenix, Poison Serpent

Clear Wheels (Non 4D or 0G): Hell Kerbecs, Rock Zurafa, L-Drago Rush (Booster Pack), Phoenix, Poison Serpent

Performance Tips (Non 4D or 0G): WB, SWD, HF, RSF, WD, MS, SF, LF, ES

Spin Tracks (Non 4D or 0G): 230, 145(2), T125, 85, 100, S145, R145

Metal Wheels (Non 4D or 0G): Rock Zurafa, Earth Eagle, L-Drago Rush (Booster Pack), Aquario( Not Storm Aquario, The Chinese Girl's One), Libra/Flame Saggitario, Cyclone Herculeo, Dark Wolf

0G Beys: Pirates Orajya, Guardian Revizer

4D Beys: Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis, Scythe Kronos, Phantom Orion, L-Drago Destroy

Please Help Me!! I really need help!
Thanks!!

You are missing some important parts such as B : D, EDS & BD145. Do you have them or not?

Using the parts that you posted, the combos will be:
MF-L Phantom Orion 230WB
MF-M Meteo L Drago (rush) 85WD

They are not top tier though.
MF-H Revizer Orajya (or vice versa) 85 RSF maybe? I really dunno much about Zero-G
(Oct. 22, 2012  3:26 PM)Kujikato Wrote: MF-H Revizer Orajya (or vice versa) 85 RSF maybe? I really dunno much about Zero-G

Sorry but did you say MF-H?Wht do you mean?
(Oct. 22, 2012  1:09 PM)GeneralPolkaDot Wrote: Could anybody help me create as many competitive combos with the parts i have? I really need help!Pinching_eyes

Facebolt (Non 4D or 0G):Hell Kerbecs, Rock Zurafa, L-Drago(2), Plastic Face (Made of Metal Face Plastic), Phoenix, Poison Serpent

Clear Wheels (Non 4D or 0G): Hell Kerbecs, Rock Zurafa, L-Drago Rush (Booster Pack), Phoenix, Poison Serpent

Performance Tips (Non 4D or 0G): WB, SWD, HF, RSF, WD, MS, SF, LF, ES

Spin Tracks (Non 4D or 0G): 230, 145(2), T125, 85, 100, S145, R145

Metal Wheels (Non 4D or 0G): Rock Zurafa, Earth Eagle, L-Drago Rush (Booster Pack), Aquario( Not Storm Aquario, The Chinese Girl's One), Libra/Flame Saggitario, Cyclone Herculeo, Dark Wolf

0G Beys: Pirates Orajya, Guardian Revizer

4D Beys: Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis, Scythe Kronos, Phantom Orion, L-Drago Destroy

Please Help Me!! I really need help!
Thanks!!

You've got a few decent options, but you could use a few more staple parts. Still, let's give this a try:

ATTACK
  • Not really anything

Put simply, you don't have a rubber aggressive bottom to make a decent attacker. Your best attack wheel is probably Fang and your best attack tip is HF, and I'm 90% sure HF wouldn't be able to handle Fang's recoil.

DEFENSE
  • (MSF-H) Orojya Reviser 85RSF
    I'm actually a huge fan of low-track Synchrom combos with Orojya on the bottom since it is so thin and has very little problems with scraping. This custom is a LTDC, something that has fallen out of favor as of late, but it is still very usable and actually pretty darn good. If you have a Metal Stone Face (preferably Heavy) it would go great on here.
  • (MF-H) Scythe Kronos 85RSF
    This is another LTDC, one that I am personally a very big fan of. The idea is that because it is so low to the ground, opposing Beyblades will strike Scythe's free-spinning PC frame instead of metal such that the frame will very effectively absorb the blow. This custom is better with RS, but RSF isn't a bad option. Again, if you have a Metal Face, it is useful here.

None of these defense combos are technically high-tier, but they're both very good. To make true top-tier defense customs you need stuff like BD145 or E230.

STAMINA
  • Phantom ____ 85WD
    This is another low-track custom, and while it was very recently removed from the top tier list it's still incredibly good. The clear wheel is actually decently important and you don't have many of the best options for it like Cancer, Gasher, Cygnus, or Hades. I'd probably stick with Orion for now, but a better clear wheel actually would really help.

Here you've got a very workable stamina custom, but if you wanted a true top-tier the easiest thing would be to get a regular D tip to use with 230. You also could use to get better clear wheels.

BALANCE
  • Not really anything

Balance customs are hard to make properly, and unfortunately you don't have any of the pieces needed to make a good one. I could try to do an "Ingulit's Goofy Combo Corner" section, but nothing I could come up with would be close to top-tier, haha!

Hope that helped! If you have any questions or concerns let us know Grin
how will gravity destroyer bd145 cs for attack(right spin) and gravity destroyer bd145 ds for stamina and defense (left spin) be? Are they good combos?

(Oct. 22, 2012  3:30 PM)Ezik #4 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  3:26 PM)Kujikato Wrote: MF-H Revizer Orajya (or vice versa) 85 RSF maybe? I really dunno much about Zero-G

Sorry but did you say MF-H?Wht do you mean?

I think he meant metal face- heavy
wpardin I have all the parts for the 4D beys I have- Bearing Drive, XD( I forgot to state I have Diablo nemesis), FConfused and all the others
And with the parts I have is there any good LAD beys I would be able to make?
Thanks
(Oct. 22, 2012  11:34 PM)GeneralPolkaDot Wrote: wpardin I have all the parts for the 4D beys I have- Bearing Drive, XD( I forgot to state I have Diablo nemesis), FConfused and all the others
Thanks

You did see my post, right? Even though you didn't mention Diablo, that actually doesn't change what I'd recommend.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "LAD bey"; LAD stands for "Life After Death" which is a property that all beys have (some have more than others), and all it means is that the bey will spin for awhile after it has fallen over. Any type of custom can have LAD, be it an attacker, defense custom, stamina custom, or anything else. There is no such thing as a purely "LAD custom."
(Oct. 22, 2012  11:34 PM)GeneralPolkaDot Wrote: wpardin I have all the parts for the 4D beys I have- Bearing Drive, XD( I forgot to state I have Diablo nemesis), FConfused and all the others
Thanks

If you have B : D, my suggestion is to make MF-M LDD B : D or MF-M LDD BD145EDS. As for attack, you don't have bottoms that are suitable. You need to buy RF & R2F or at least MF (metal flat) so you can use Diablo for these combo: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F/MF.
Thanks! Does anyone have a strong combo of all the 4 types? The combos can consist of any parts because i will be able to buy them.
Thanks in Advance!
I think gravity destroyer bd145 ewd/ds should be good in left rotation
(Oct. 23, 2012  9:19 AM)GeneralPolkaDot Wrote: Thanks! Does anyone have a strong combo of all the 4 types? The combos can consist of any parts because i will be able to buy them.
Thanks in Advance!
Attack:MF-H Flash Orion S130 RF/R2F,MF-H Flash Orion W145 MF
Defence:MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 RDF,MF-H Duo Aquario E230 RSF,
MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145 CS,MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230 RSF
StaminaTongue_outhantom Cancer W145 EWD,MSF-H Revizer Dragoon SA165 EWD
Balance:MF-H Duo Cygnus 230 MB.
I dont think cs is a defense tip, ul end up losing stamina and delivering no damage
Can you guys help me with a good metal fight(metal fusion, metal masters, metal fury and zero-g) balance combo

General polka dot, this is Tim
Thanks in advance
(Oct. 23, 2012  10:16 AM)Syco Wrote: I dont think cs is a defense tip, ul end up losing stamina and delivering no damage

CS is a Defense tip. It has been one of the most notorious and most common Defense tips up to date. You need to read up a bit.... Delivering damage is not what a Defense bey is supposed to do. That's what attack types are for...
(Oct. 23, 2012  10:40 AM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: Can you guys help me with a good metal fight(metal fusion, metal masters, metal fury and zero-g) balance combo

You need to list your parts so that we can know what you have,,,
Anything cause I all metal fusion, all but armor defense and grand Cetus for metal masters, all but big bang and diablo, scythe for metal fury(4d), and I have samurai if raid, shinobi saramada, pirate killerken, thief phoenic,bandit goreim, berserker whatever it is and pirate orojya
I think MSF-H Ifraid Saramanda E230/A230 b:d and MSF-H Bandid Orojya A230 MB for defense and stamina.

MSF-H Pheonic Begirados W145 GCF/CF and MSF-H Ifraid Killerken BD145 ( attack mode) CS are good attack types.
Seriously? MSF-H Ifraid Killerken BD145 ( attack mode) CS a good attack type?

If you have all those parts, check the competitive customs thread, you'll be better off there, they have all of it listed Smile
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:14 PM)Syco Wrote: I think MSF-H Ifraid Saramanda E230/A230 b:d and MSF-H Bandid Orojya A230 MB for defense and stamina.

MSF-H Pheonic Begirados W145 GCF/CF and MSF-H Ifraid Killerken BD145 ( attack mode) CS are good attack types.

Seriously?Don't suggest bad combos or combos which haven't been tested yet.Post after you have gained enough knowledge.
(Oct. 23, 2012  12:00 PM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: Anything cause I all metal fusion, all but armor defense and grand Cetus for metal masters, all but big bang and diablo, scythe for metal fury(4d), and I have samurai if raid, shinobi saramada, pirate killerken, thief phoenic,bandit goreim, berserker whatever it is and pirate orojya
Attack:MF-H Flash Orion W145 MF
Defence:MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 CS
StaminaTongue_outhantom Cancer W145 EWD,Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD
Balance:MF-H Duo Cygnus 230 MB,MF-H Ldrago Destroy BD145 RDF.
Which one of these track is best on spinstealing meteo l-drago ( i don't have 100):
125, 145, CH125, C145, GB145, BD145, R145, AD145, 230.
Thanks for help Smile
(Oct. 23, 2012  5:09 PM)mieguistas Wrote: Which one of these track is best on spinstealing meteo l-drago ( i don't have 100):
125, 145, CH125, C145, GB145, BD145, R145, AD145, 230.
Thanks for help Smile

CH120. Its not a 125 height. Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD
I have a good combo. Hope you like it. Smile
MFB:
Attack:
Blitz Kerbecs 90R2F
Balance:
Earth Aquario 125SD
Stamina:
Night Scorpio 160
Sorry
I have good combos. Hope you like it. Smile
MFB:
Attack:
Blitz Kerbecs 90R2F
Balance:
Earth Aquario 125SD
Stamina:
Night Gemios 160D

Defence:
Basalt Aquario R145RB
(Oct. 23, 2012  9:08 PM)DranzerGT123 Wrote: I have a good combo. Hope you like it. Smile
MFB:
Attack:
Blitz Kerbecs 90R2F
Balance:
Earth Aquario 125SD
Stamina:
Night Scorpio 160
Sorry
I have good combos. Hope you like it. Smile
MFB:
Attack:
Blitz Kerbecs 90R2F
Balance:
Earth Aquario 125SD
Stamina:
Night Gemios 160D

Defence:
Basalt Aquario R145RB

Those combinations are all outclassed actually. You should read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, or post everything you own so that we can hopefully advise you better customizations.
simplest and one of the best combos ever, turn rock leone(from metal fusion) to flame leone, simple yet powerful