"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 16, 2012  1:58 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but does WA130 have any competitive properties?

that depents on what other parts you have? If you have a s130 that would be better due to more weight and less scraping. but considering they are the same height it is not a bad choice

mf-h flash________ wa130 R2F

if you don't have flash this will be okay

mf-h gravity perseus\destroyer wa130 R2F

In that case...

Metal wheels:
Evil
Galaxy
Earth
Diablo
Blitz (Takara Tomy)
Blitz ( hasbro)
Spiral
VarieAries (Takara tomy)
Destroy (takara tomy)
Gravity
Flame
Dark
Big Bang (takara tomy
Fang ( hasbro)
Meteo assault version
All are hasbro except the ones that say takara tomy
Zero G wheels:
Saramanda
Reviser X2
Orojya
Ifraid Gryph
Gargoyle X2

Crystal wheels:
Eagle
Pegasis 2
Orion
Unicorno/striker 2 X2
Ldrago wheel (destroy)
Ldrag assault ver.
Destroyer
Lyre
Libra X2
Virgo
Befall

Zero g crystals:
Archer X2
Gaurdian X2
Samurai
Pirate X2
Shinobi

Tracks:
W145 X2
UW145
130 X2
SA165 X2
M145 X2
160 X2
100 X2
T125
ED145
W105

Tips:
wsf X2
q X2
wd X2
w2d
sf
ewd
f
cf X2
rsf
sb X2
rf

4d tips:
Barren drive
Delta drive
X drive
Final drive
Final survive

My tries:
Phantom Leone SA165EWD ( stamina )
Blitz unicorno 100RF ( attack )
Diablo Orion T125RSF ( defense )

Faces:
I got a bunch of stone faces and stanard facebolts. But I also have 2 metal faces
Can you guys build me a combo of each type? Thanks guys
can somebody give me some relly good diablo nemesis comebos
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:55 AM)TeenBlader Wrote: Hi I'm looking for a defense and an attack combo. Here is a list of my beys:

Poison Virgo ED145ES
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Inferno Byxis CH120RS (RS is a little bent and worn down)
Thermal Gemios T125S
Flame Byxis 230WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago (Assault) 85XF
Torch Aries 125D

NOTE: I'm open to ideas of new beys to buy for better combos.

The current combos I'm using are Bakushin Tempo 230WD, Flame Virgo 145ES, and an Ultimate Meteo L-Drago (Assault) 85WF. Thanks for your help.
You have mediocre attack parts but this is your best bet at a defense! Smile
Twisted Tempo (Basalt Horogium) AD145/ED145 RS/WD
Gravity perseus AD145WD
Grand Capricorn 145D
Ultimate meteo l-drago assault 85XF
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Killer peafowl UW145EWD

I am fairly sure my only option is defense, but I am new to all this so I'm sure there's more I missed. If anyone could list possible combos I'd appreciate it.

Also I only have access to a hasbro stadium at the moment.
(Oct. 16, 2012  5:58 AM)stormleone3006 Wrote: can somebody give me some relly good diablo nemesis comebos

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs/Unicorno II BD145 RF/R2F.
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:47 PM)IC1337 Wrote: Gravity perseus AD145WD
Grand Capricorn 145D
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Killer peafowl UW145EWD

I am fairly sure my only option is defense, but I am new to all this so I'm sure there's more I missed. If anyone could list possible combos I'd appreciate it.

Unfortunately, there's nothing really worthwhile you can make as of now.
You do have good parts, but none that would work well in collaboration with the other.
Defense is certainly not your only option; you'd reach the closest to making a Stamina combo with those parts.
Its a shame that your Meteo L Drago is the Assault Version; because had it been the "normal" Meteo L Drago, you also had an option of making a passable Spin Stealing combo.

However-
Grand _____ AD145WD/EWD is the best combo you can make.
Considering the track-tip setup, it is a pure Stamina combo. Grand is supposed to be a "good-for-nothing" wheel; or rather, an outclassed part that finds no use in today's meta (even Hasbro).
However, seeing that its the wheel with the lowest recoil (or say, the least number of contact points that may cause recoil) and is somewhat circular, it is the best choice for a Stamina setup- as far as your parts are concerned. Smile

Getting a Hell Kerbecs is the best thing to do at the moment, seeing that its one purchase that makes you capable enough to wreak havoc in a Hasbro stadium. A Basalt Horogium would be your second best purchase, though. Smile
Today is going to be a hunting day. I'll post in the proper thread about that though. Thank you much for the input.
(Oct. 16, 2012  3:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:47 PM)IC1337 Wrote: Gravity perseus AD145WD
Grand Capricorn 145D
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Killer peafowl UW145EWD

Unfortunately, there's nothing really worthwhile you can make as of now.
You do have good parts, but none that would work well in collaboration with the other.
Defense is certainly not your only option; you'd reach the closest to making a Stamina combo with those parts.
Its a shame that your Meteo L Drago is the Assault Version; because had it been the "normal" Meteo L Drago, you also had an option of making a passable Spin Stealing combo.

However-
Grand _____ AD145WD/EWD is the best combo you can make.
Considering the track-tip setup, it is a pure Stamina combo. Grand is supposed to be a "good-for-nothing" wheel; or rather, an outclassed part that finds no use in today's meta (even Hasbro).
However, seeing that its the wheel with the lowest recoil (or say, the least number of contact points that may cause recoil) and is somewhat circular, it is the best choice for a Stamina setup- as far as your parts are concerned. Smile

Getting a Hell Kerbecs is the best thing to do at the moment, seeing that its one purchase that makes you capable enough to wreak havoc in a Hasbro stadium. A Basalt Horogium would be your second best purchase, though. Smile
Or he can just buy the team star breaker pack at a local toys r us or walmart
Since that has Hades Kerbecs, Flame Byxis and a evil befall all with good part ( EWD, WD, 230, BD145 Stuff like that Smile
I did, as well as a twisted tempo and a ray striker.

So now with:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Grand Capricorn 145D
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Killer peafowl UW145EWD x2

I can have Basalt Kerbecs AD145EWD, and what else?
(Oct. 17, 2012  1:32 AM)IC1337 Wrote: I did, as well as a twisted tempo and a ray striker.

I can have Basalt Kerbecs AD145EWD, and what else?

Ah, good choice buying the Starbreaker Set, Basalt Horogium and Ray Unicorno. Although these are outclassed in the Takara Tomy meta, I believe they're still some of the best of Hasbro's meta. Due to the disappointing release of Metal Fury, haha.

ATTACK:
  • Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode) 85/D125 CS/XF
  • Ray -whatevercw- 85 CS/XF

You might want to buy some more aggressive Attack bottoms such as RF, LRF, R²F, etc to improve your Attack combinations. Having a XF bottom will simply make the Beyblade spin out of control, while CS is best used for Defense types. Of course, as long as it is a non-aggressive CS. If it is an aggressive CS and not worn, use it. Once it is worn, switch it over to Defense combos.

DEFENSE:
  • Basalt Kerbecs/Horogium BD145/230/AD145 RS/CS

STAMINA:
  • Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) D/WD/EWD

(Oct. 16, 2012  5:59 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:55 AM)TeenBlader Wrote: Hi I'm looking for a defense and an attack combo. Here is a list of my beys:

Poison Virgo ED145ES
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Inferno Byxis CH120RS (RS is a little bent and worn down)
Thermal Gemios T125S
Flame Byxis 230WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago (Assault) 85XF
Torch Aries 125D

NOTE: I'm open to ideas of new beys to buy for better combos.

The current combos I'm using are Bakushin Tempo 230WD, Flame Virgo 145ES, and an Ultimate Meteo L-Drago (Assault) 85WF. Thanks for your help.
You have mediocre attack parts but this is your best bet at a defense! Smile
Twisted Tempo (Basalt Horogium) AD145/ED145 RS/WD

Thanks for the help I'll get to trying it as soon as I can! Smile

(Oct. 17, 2012  4:36 AM)Tris Wrote:

Thank you much for the combo suggestions. I'll be trying those out tomorrow.
What are the bests tracks and bottoms to a Dragooon Saramanda Synchrom? i want to do the most aggressive beyblade possible with left spin, the best i could do this weekend is a Dragooon Saramanda 105RF/LW160RF/SW145RF (I have the dragooon but the other parts I'll have them this weekend), but i want to know if it's possible to do something more aggressive than the combos i can make
Note: I don't care if it's really difficult or impossible to control it
Why do you have to put dragooon under saramanda? There are some tracks that are suitable for attack using dragooon such as DF105 & CH120. You can use LRF or RF for bottom. Or you can use CF, FB & WSF to make a balance type using dragooon.
sorry... i put it backwards, Saramanda Dragooon i meant

Thanks!
Other than Saramanda, there are other better choices for Dragooon synchrom such as: Killerken,Phoenic or Gryph. Dragooon combo is fun to use. So,have fun using it.
(Oct. 17, 2012  3:58 PM)wpardin Wrote: Other than Saramanda, there are other better choices for Dragooon synchrom such as: Killerken,Phoenic or Gryph. Dragooon combo is fun to use. So,have fun using it.

Yes, i want to buy 2 more and then make 2 synchrom with them (the Dragooon will be with DF105LRF) but i'll wait the zillago and wyvang complete beyblades come out and see with what they'll come, then i will choose from zillago, wyvang and any other beyblade i like (like Guardian Revizer)

(the reason i make long term plans is because i'm buying plastic beyblades too, and i can't pay all at the same time)

Another question:
Are there some wobbling attack combos in 4D, HWS or MS of MFB?
Well, Basalt can be considered to be a 'wobbling' combo, not much about attack though. Anti-attack yes, real attack, nah.
(Oct. 17, 2012  4:30 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Another question:
Are there some wobbling attack combos in 4D, HWS or MS of MFB?

A popular and very good one is Uwik's MF-M Duo Cygnus 230MB
is this a good zombie combo. meteo ldrago90cs. if it is not good please tell me a good one.
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:28 PM)BakushinBeelzeb Wrote: is this a good zombie combo. meteo ldrago90cs. if it is not good please tell me a good one.
That's a bad Zombie combo beause you should'nt use 90 on Meteo and CS is not a tip for Zombie Beyblades
MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD
the zzombie i needed cant be zero g
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:36 PM)BakushinBeelzeb Wrote: the zzombie i needed cant be zero g
Well try Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD

Ldrago destructor