"Build me a combo!"

Can anyone please improve on these beys?
Grand Leone T125FS
Burn Pegasus D125RS
Ray Gemios 100CS
(May. 15, 2011  5:37 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 MB for Defense and Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD for Stamina though MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS can outspin Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD which Can be Outspinned by MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 MB, So,

MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 MB>MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS>Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD>MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 MB.

CS is an option on all those basalt combos with MB, and Basalt CAN beat Hell Kerbecs BD145WD if launched aggressively.
As long as your CS isn't from a Ray Unicorno Starter, of course, because for the most part they are aggressive. The Unicorno Booster and BB-100 ones are good.
(May. 14, 2011  3:29 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Hi guys, apparently my C145 and LLD passed away, and I have a few of it remaining parts.

So here it is:
Current Combo: Aquario 90WF (Atk)/ Burn Lacerta 145WD (Stamina)
Whereas my sis: Flame Cancer 125SF(Balance)/ Rock Saggitario 100HF/S(Balance)

And here are some of my remaining beys.
MF Storm Aquila 100HF
Thermal Pegasus 105F (Combo currently used for testing Thermal's Upper Attack)
Dark Phoenix 135MS (I know, I KNOW.)
Flame Saggitario CH120SF
MF Earth Bull 145B (Most basic defense combo.)
Storm Aquila WA130HF
Earth Wolf 105S

P.S: My sis's HF/S moves like F : S, so...any uses for it?

I'm quoting this as no one seems to reply....
However, there is some updates.

I might get Dark Bull H145SD, Storm Orso 105RF and Flame Libra D125D. (Cousin
doesn't really want them.)
HF/S and WF are the best attack tips you own. Also, I really don't get what you want us to do with this. You already have those combos built.... You want us to improve those? If yes, then there is hardly anything that can be improved because if we improve something, the better thing will be degraded. If you get Dark Bull, then there will be some good Stamina combos with SD.
(May. 15, 2011  10:40 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: HF/S and WF are the best attack tips you own. Also, I really don't get what you want us to do with this. You already have those combos built.... You want us to improve those? If yes, then there is hardly anything that can be improved because if we improve something, the better thing will be degraded. If you get Dark Bull, then there will be some good Stamina combos with SD.
I'm pretty sorry for the misunderstanding caused.
I listed my extra beyblades so I can use the parts from them to make a better one.
Hi guys. does anyone know a combo that can beat "MF-H Basalt Bull gb145 EWD"?
I lost to that in a tournament today Unhappy I was using "MF Basalt Aquario 230 CS" in a 1v1 match, this always wins but in 3 way it lost.

So whats a good defense combo I could use in a 3 way match and a combo that will beat MF-H Basalt Bull gb145 EWD?
Gosh! I really can't believe that Basalt Aquario lost to that! Yes, its heavy and got great defense, but EWD is really easy to KO! I think you need an attack combo to beat this, and I think Lightning Tank or Max Meteor is the one in this case.
well i don't know what could win in a 3 way match . but a combo that could beat MF-H Basalt Bull gb145 EWD
would be the lightning tank and beat lynx gb145 , bd145, r145 RF

Janstarblast max meteor would most likely get OS by this combo and 145 heights destabilzer 230 combos
(May. 15, 2011  10:54 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gosh! I really can't believe that Basalt Aquario lost to that! Yes, its heavy and got great defense, but EWD is really easy to KO! I think you need an attack combo to beat this, and I think Lightning Tank or Max Meteor is the one in this case.
That is, provided if Santa has LRF, BD145 and XD.
If you have a Gravity Perseus, it can be used in the combo GP D125RF.
IIRC, it should be okay enough to kill it.
i was just combing my bey parts for fun and was testing them and found that the combo earth sagitario 100 f has a awesome attack with stamina i battled with this combo against rock leone , flame saggitario, burn fireblaze, lightning l-drago ch120 rf and it defeatwd all of them one by one is this combo really good
you were using a Hasbro stadium weren't you ... , also if you put an RF on it it will be a decent defense combo
(May. 15, 2011  11:22 AM)RustyXD Wrote: you were using a Hasbro stadium weren't you ... , also if you put an RF on it it will be a decent defense combo

yes dude i tried rf but it then creates stamina issues
If it defeats LLD,then its a surprise, as mostly Earth based combos are defeated handily by LLD.
(May. 15, 2011  11:25 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: If it defeats LLD,then its a surprise, as mostly Earth based combos are defeated handily by LLD.

dude i don't own lld so i can try this
u said it got beaten by lightning l-drag ch120 rf?
I don't think attack will go far in my case because the battles are in Hasbro stadiums that just have the two pockets. Its really hard to KO another beyblade, the stamina ones always win. So I actually need a defense or stamina combo that can beat MF-H Basalt Bull gb145 EWD.
hello i have a qustion can one of you build me a coobo with parts from these beyblades :leone,pegasis,aries and bull
Guys,need help for awhile??:
beys(i want the out come to be defense)

basalt horogium 145WD
hell kerbexs bd145WD(?)
dark bull(?)
thermal pisces(?)
(May. 15, 2011  8:34 AM)HH Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  7:57 AM)Jak and Daxter Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  8:04 PM)HH Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  7:31 PM)Jak and Daxter Wrote: i need a few good Combos for Tournament:
Clear wheels:
Orso2x,Capricorn,Pegasis,Pegasis II 2x,Wolf,Aquario,Serpent,Perseus,Saggitario,Cancer,L-Drago,L-Drago II
Metal Wheels:
Lightning,Meteo,Gravity,Rock 2x,Galaxy 2x,Hyper,Cyber,Earth,Poison,Dark
Tracks:
125,145,D125,AD145,CH120 2x,W105 2x,SW145 2x,M145,105,LW100
Tips:
LF,RF,WD,R2F,SD,WB,SF,S,F 2x,D 2x,FS 2x,PD,Q 2x

please try to get som really good ones

Attack- Lightning L-Drago 105RF
Defense- Earth Aquario 105WB
Stamina- Earth Aquario 105PD

listen i need all the Combos and is it ok that if i makeGrinark SaggiterioW105WB,Earth AquarioW105PD?

Dark Saggitario W105WB is obviously a bad combo, completely outclassed though Earth Aquario W105PD is a good combo.

and what should i make instead of D Saggitario?
make combo from this part:
clear wheel
?
metal wheel
cyber
track
T125
bottom
HFS
RF
MF
other part
metal face
Guys what bassalt 230 can beat hell kerbecs BD145WD and other stamina combos?
buil a combo with these beys:
earth eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame sagitarrio C145S
an Dark Bull H145SD
Can someone make me a bey combo out of these beyblades i have

Rock Aries
Flame Saggitario
Rock Leone
Storm Aquario
Lighting L drago

Really im looking for a defense type beyblade that can move around alot like rock leones WB but if thats not possible ill take stamina Joyful_3 hope this is enough information

Edit: Forgot also Night Virgo .
im going to need a good attack type bey.

storm pegasis
rock leone
cyber pegasis
dark gasher
burn fireblaze
flame libra
flame sagit.
dark wolf

hope this helps!
(May. 15, 2011  5:04 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: buil a combo with these beys:
earth eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF