"Build me a combo!"

Ok to stop cluttering the thread im going to list ALL of my parts and i wish to have a combo for each type attack defense and Stamina also balance if you can squeeze it in

Night VirgoDF145BS
Dark BullH145SD
Rock Orso D125B x 2
Hyper Aquario105F
Earth VirgoGB145BS
Storm Aquario100HF/S
Rock AriesED145B
Storm Pegasus105RF
Flame SaggitarioC145S
Flame LibraT125ES
Dark WolfDF145FS
Evil GemiosDF145FS
Cyber Pegasus105F
Lightining L-Drago100HF x 2
Inferno Saggitario145S
Storm CapricornM145Q
Rock ScorpioT125JB
Counter Leone145D x 2
Flame AriesH145FS
Burn Phoenix145MS
Fury Capricorn100HF
Earth Wolf105WD

Ok here it is my entire collection now "Build Me a combo" Please and thank you
Can someone please make me a good combo out of these beys.

Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F

Dark Gasher CH120FS (flat spike)

Legend Counter Leone 145D

Earth Virgo GB145BS

I prefer an attack Type or stamina type. Thanks.
(May. 13, 2011  3:51 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Ok to stop cluttering the thread im going to list ALL of my parts and i wish to have a combo for each type attack defense and Stamina also balance if you can squeeze it in

*list removed*

Ok here it is my entire collection now "Build Me a combo" Please and thank you

attack: lightning ldrago 100RF - needs a metal face, second tier attack
defence: earth bull C145/ED145B/JB - needs a metal face, GB145, and RS/CS/RSF. second tier
stamina: earth bull 100/145SD - second tier
(May. 13, 2011  3:54 PM)Zaylor Wrote: Can someone please make me a good combo out of these beys.

Earth Virgo GB145BS

stamina: earth ___ 145/100D - needs bull, second tier
Well utilizing all the parts available i meant i mean i have no metal face bolt (as of now) and well I was wondering if i could make due with what i got
Clonetos try using libras eternal sharp preformance tip on flame sagitario. I know I spelled it wrong.
(May. 13, 2011  3:58 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Well utilizing all the parts available i meant i mean i have no metal face bolt (as of now) and well I was wondering if i could make due with what i got

yes you can make due, the parts i suggested (including the metal faces) was just a suggestion to make your combos better
(May. 13, 2011  3:54 PM)Zaylor Wrote: Can someone please make me a good combo out of these beys.

Earth Virgo GB145BS

AttackGasp_o
DefenseEarth Cancer GB145 D
Stamina Earth Cabcer 105 D
thanks lord wolfblade. its pretty good. For the 100 spin track would midnight bull work. there is one close to me.
@Zaylor: ...You don't know what you're talking about. ES isn't good for anything...Sure, it has some use but there are much BETTER tips out there. No offense though.
EDIT: Aquilaz..His Best Attack Bey would be this ,Cyber/Counter _____105/CH120F
(May. 13, 2011  4:05 PM)Zaylor Wrote: thanks lord wolfblade. its pretty good. For the 100 spin track would midnight bull work. there is one close to me.

your welcome, any bull clear wheel is super good for stamina on all heights. so yep, the bull from midnight bull will work (i suggest dark bull if you can because SD is better then D for stamina)

(May. 13, 2011  4:08 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: @Zaylor: ...You don't know what you're talking about. ES isn't good for anything...Sure, it has some use but there are much BETTER tips out there. No offnese though.

actually the combo flame 145ES was used as a substitute to 230, i think that C145 might make that combo better

that combo still is outclassed by many other combos though
(May. 13, 2011  4:01 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  3:58 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Well utilizing all the parts available i meant i mean i have no metal face bolt (as of now) and well I was wondering if i could make due with what i got

yes you can make due, the parts i suggested (including the metal faces) was just a suggestion to make your combos better

Well thankyou sorry ive bugged the hell out of this topic its just sometimes what i think works good sometimes dont always end up being good.
(May. 13, 2011  3:58 PM)Zaylor Wrote: Clonetos try using libras eternal sharp preformance tip on flame sagitario. I know I spelled it wrong.

Flame SaggitarioC145ES? um no offense but i think thats a bad combo
thanks aquilaz. I like them. but can anyone come up with an attack type
I know the es isnt very good. I am new though. is there any attack types that can be made from my parts. Cyber is good but it is too light.
out of these combos which do you guys think is the best.

Earth Leone145D

Earth Leone 100D

Earth Gasher/Cancer GB145D

Earth Gasher/Cancer 105D
(May. 13, 2011  4:08 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: @Zaylor: ...You don't know what you're talking about. ES isn't good for anything...Sure, it has some use but there are much BETTER tips out there. No offense though.
EDIT: Aquilaz..His Best Attack Bey would be this ,Cyber/Counter _____105/CH120F

I know my best attack is the Cyber ___ 105F but it is really light.
can anyone help me with my beyblade. well here it is earth leone df145wb. so metal facebolt, leones energy ring, earth fusion wheel, df145 spintrack or in other words dark wolf's spintrack or evilgemios spintrack, then wb performance tip or in other words leones performance tip.
I Have This Parts
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Rock Leone 145WB
Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
Flame Byxis 230WD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Earth Aquila 145WD
Lightning L drago 100 R2F
Stamina Burn ___ 100/230 WD
Defense Earth ___ 230/100 WB
Hi guys, apparently my C145 and LLD passed away, and I have a few of it remaining parts.

So here it is:
Current Combo: Aquario 90WF (Atk)/ Burn Lacerta 145WD (Stamina)
Whereas my sis: Flame Cancer 125SF(Balance)/ Rock Saggitario 100HF/S(Balance)

And here are some of my remaining beys.
MF Storm Aquila 100HF
Thermal Pegasus 105F (Combo currently used for testing Thermal's Upper Attack)
Dark Phoenix 135MS (I know, I KNOW.)
Flame Saggitario CH120SF
MF Earth Bull 145B (Most basic defense combo.)
Storm Aquila WA130HF
Earth Wolf 105S

P.S: My sis's HF/S moves like F : S, so...any uses for it?
Buy a Basalt Horogium for WD and Basalt so you can create a defense bey known as Earth/Burn Bull 100 WD.
Right now your best bet for attack is what you've got except maybye change your tip to HF. And you need better tips for defense and stamina.
(May. 14, 2011  3:33 AM)Hope Wrote: Buy a Basalt Horogium for WD and Basalt so you can create a defense bey known as Earth/Burn Bull 100 WD.
Right now your best bet for attack is what you've got except maybye change your tip to HF. And you need better tips for defense and stamina.
HF? Dude, that would suck. WF is better than HF you know...
No not neccesarily HF has good uses in destablizer combo's.
what is a combo that can beat dark Pegasus 100 sf
Pretty much every combo.
What parts do you have to beat it with?
(May. 14, 2011  3:44 AM)Jdog Wrote: what is a combo that can beat dark Pegasus 100 sf
That is the worst combo ever created. Trust me man, even storm capricorn can defeat it.
(May. 14, 2011  3:45 AM)Hope Wrote: Pretty much every combo.
What parts do you have to beat it with?

gravity persues killere beafowl and rock giraffe and it actually is a somewhat decent combo because it has beaten my gravity Perseus many times
Gravity Perseus R145 WB
You need neet to get some more good parts.